Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) (39222 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Newsmic: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
An Hausa page posted an invite to a wedding that was called off due to discovery that the bride and groom are both of AS genotype, IGBERETV has learnt.

The ceremony was set to hold on February 10, 2023.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnoIGk_NM-c/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Midehi3(f): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
What they would have find out from onset undecided

Na only to nack and chuk dem sabi

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Goodlady(f): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Genotype is of great consideration. The marriage won't be sweet when the issue of sickle cell kids comes

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by doughziay: 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wow, Did they just Notice?

Quite strange but very commendable. We cannot allow emotions & love make us birth children to come into this world to suffer, no matter how much you think you have money.

I recently lost my 3years old niece because she was of SS genotype. All is well.

MODIFIED

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Earlier the better. Chaii.. Abokis don dey wise up. cheesy cheesy

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Polynek(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
So some people an still make such mistake in Dix present generation? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Reelmii: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Did they not know before proposing .....till ot got to the point of printing IV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dem really do mistake on dis. Na wa
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by PellsKodak: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Goodlady:
Genotype is of great consideration. The marriage Wong be sweet when the issue of sickle cell kids comes
You have been avoiding your bebe undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by PellsKodak: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Shalommy:
Earlier the better. Chaii.. Abokis don dey wise up. cheesy cheesy
Sexy lizard u have done genotype test with jeon undecided undecided
To know if you two are compatible undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Goodlady(f): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:

You have been avoiding your bebe undecided
How many handles do you v here?
I need to identify them first.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by PellsKodak: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Goodlady:

How many handles do you v here?
I need to identify them first.
Pell.s handle and Pe.lls1
Didn't reply your dm yet undecided undecided
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:
Sexy lizard u have done genotype test with jeon undecided undecided To know if you two are compatible undecided undecided
Amebo! Get out. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by pablobellins(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
It could HV bn long averted
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
genotype na day1 question na....before u begin catch feelings better late than never anyways

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by blueberryacres: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
doughziay:

Quite strange but very commendable. We cannot allow emotions & love make us birth children to come into this world to suffer, no matter how much you think you have money.

I recently lost my 3years old niece because she was of AS genotype. All is well.
i'm sure you mean SS

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Konjiboii: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
The breakup no go easy o, make dem just fvck one last time

12 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Dialpad: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Smart move

1 Like

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by israelmao(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Before the love gets high know your genotypes.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by money121(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Better and smart Move...

cool cool

https://ogacampaign.com/votings/naija-brands-challenge

Vote for me

Contestant name
Imranroofing and properties

And tell your friends to vote

Voting close tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by tuoyoojo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
It is important this awareness is spreading esp in the north

The proliferation of sickle cell should be reduced

It's a very difficult but needed decision

I wish them the best in der future endeavour

Once ur mind is telling u that ur partner might likely be the one, quickly go and do genotype to avoid long thing

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by irunoko(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
So the couple couldn't do their due diligence before it got to the level of the wedding.thats not wise

Eventually when both parties enter into an entirely different relationship, they'll still be sneaking around and cheating with their respective partners.smh

I pity the unfortunate woman that will end up with that man and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Aforxzy(f): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Good but painful decision
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Melodydoctor: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
doughziay:

I recently lost my 3years old niece because she was of AS genotype. All is well.
AS genotype is not sickle cell na.
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by oluwaseyi0: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
it's better jare
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by sofeo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ooooppss, all will be well.
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by GeneralPula: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
doughziay:

AS is the strongest genotype..

Something else must have happened to your niece..

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Better poo to save premium tears later.
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Daniellano: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Pls who has an idea of the current cost of blood group and genotype test
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by BOLATINUBU01: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Both families are mad
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Genetic compatibility ought to have been sought long before engagement or betrothal.

Anything less than compatible genes should keep the relationship strictly at the level of "Friends with Benefits"!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy / Elderly Couple's Display Of Undying Love Melts Hearts In Enugu (Photos, Video) / Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.