Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] (58653 Views)

Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) / Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State / Lagos Pastor In Homosexual, Serial Rape Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by vislabraye(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
Good for them and please grant 14 years jail to dat beast alive.... he even has the guts to request for money for the second round? So you are a gay prostitute.... o di egwu really

He has taken the market from hos female counterpart.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by ignis: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2014
LORDI:
I just can't imagine this homosexualism ish,.it's disgust me,why will a man in his right senses have carnal knowledge of his fellow! Man,they should carry the idoit to prison,I'll suggest a female prison

Female prison?
For what kwanu?
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2014
Upon all the fine fine babes wey full naija. Na im man go dey gbadun another man nyash. Disgusting!
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by AshantiDimaria(f): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2014
[i][/i]The world full of Evil.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

Bros,no vex... U be gay

*Just kiddin*

We all r entitled to our opinion but dat still doesn't change d fact...

Homosexuality is extremely disgusting.

That Snu of a man wud've probably still bn alive if he had no evil tots of doin his fellow man & went to a spa to get a massage if it is truly wat he wanted

I agree with you. Honestly, I do.

But those men killed on hotel rooms by female prostitutes would have averted that if they had kept their things well. Those prostitutes used for rituals by politicians would have averted it if they had kept the love for money at check. Those ladies that die during abortion would have averted it if they had listen to their mothers. Even this Snu of a man could have been killed by a woman do if he had decide to get down with a woman.

I hope you understand my point, it is not a gay thing. When someone is bad and takes wrong decision which eventually leads to some bad end, it has nothing to do with sexuality. It could happen to anyone of any sexuality. So when such things happen, why do we leave the subject crime and start shouting "homosexuality"? Just give a critical thinking free of emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2014
How wicked?! sad
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Sharksblow(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2014
hmmm
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2014
salt1:

Two gays already identified here: FrancisTony and BornSad!

There is nothing you people can do about our abhorrence for gays. What is bad is bad!
And unfortunately for this murderer, it is his intimate orientation that led to his partner's death. Deal with it

I just liked your post.

You are right, what is bad is bad. Killing is bad. Gay or no gay. We've heard of ladies that murder their sex partners in the middle of the night. No orientation is safe. Most of such crimes we hear on daily bases are committed by straight guys.

Must you call me gay in public guy? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by greatest777(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Of a truth,the wages of sin is death
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2014
Violent crime like this is indeed saddening. This has nothing to do with their sexuality. An evil minded person will always remain an evil minded person regardless

I know people that who spare every effort to label gay as bad will happily jump at this unfortunate event to nail home their misguided grievances towards these special group of people -gay. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2014
Bunsky:
Imagine,he just came back from mosque.
So muslim dey do dis kind of thing.God help us in this world.
What has being a muslim got to do with being gay, u shud blame the individual and not his religion. get a life jare.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2014
salt1:
Two gays already identified here: FrancisTony and BornSad!

There is nothing you people can do about our abhorrence for gays. What is bad is bad!
And unfortunately for this murderer, it is his intimate orientation that led to his partner's death. Deal with it
Lmao! Are you done detecting.
For your mind, you're feeling like Sherlock Holmes shey?

Why not beg FG to employ you as Gay detectives.
They don't care about your abhorence laced by hypocrisy.

Well, you can wish to believe that I'm gay. That's your business. How I wish I'm fùcking a man arsee, but hell NO. cry

Like I rightly commented on this thread, "justice should be done and the gay guy would be thrown to cell".

You shouldn't have mentioned my moniker, you know?.
Have a nice day. wink

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2014
Janet101:
Nawa o, even Muslims dey do dis thing, May God forgive u o
must we malign everything with religion. grow up pls.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2014
Foonu:
What has being a muslim got to do with being gay, u shud blame the individual and not his religion. get a life jare.
why the thing dey pain you like dis.
Did you know how hausa dey always carry religion for head.
So i'm suprise is coming from them.So i don't mean to insult any religion abeg.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by LORDI(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2014
ignis:

Female prison?
For what kwanu?
you wanto send a gay to a male prison?,...you're sending him to paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2014
tony4life58:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
From mosque to the hotel room to self-service ANUS.
I believe it's written in your Koran?
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
congratulations! dis is d most stupid comment on NL I have ever read. just because dose guys were muslims doest mean homosexuality is supported by their religion. if it were to be xtians who commited such crime, i'm sure u wont mke such barbaric comment. reason before you comment ok?
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2014
Foonu:

What has being gay gotten to do with murdering someone? You should blame the individual and not his orientation. Get a life, dude.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by LORDI(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2014
Aida13:

grin grin grin grin

That would indeed be a punishment worthy of the crime grin grin
yes .
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Bunsky:
why the thing dey pain you like dis.
Did you know how hausa dey always carry religion for head.
So i'm suprise is coming from them.So i don't mean to insult any religion abeg.
what is dis one saying sef.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2014
U see,that is the problem...

D issue is not prostitution or rituals... It is Homosexuality whc lead to murder.

If prostitution or rituals was d issue,u'll see dat it will be attacked same.

What they both planned to do is evil in d sight of God & man.

If he went to a hotel wit a lady & refused to pay as d story alleges & then got killed,it will still be as bad. Howevr,homosexuality is really evil.

BornSad:

I agree with you. Honestly, I do.

But those men killed on hotel rooms by female prostitutes would have averted that if they had kept their things well. Those prostitutes used for rituals by politicians would have averted it if they had kept the love for money at check. Those ladies that die during abortion would have averted it if they had listen to their mothers. Even this Snu of a man could have been killed by a woman do if he had decide to get down with a woman.

I hope you understand my point, it is not a gay thing. When someone is bad and takes wrong decision which eventually leads to some bad end, it has nothing to do with sexuality. It could happen to anyone of any sexuality. So when such things happen, why do we leave the subject crime and start shouting "homosexuality"? Just give a critical thinking free of emotions.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2014
BornSad:

What has being gay gotten to do with murdering someone? You should blame the individual and not his orientation. Get a life, dude.
dude, ur not just communicating
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by just2endowed: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2014
4bobo:

Space Booker Association of NL Attention: There will be end of the year party at EKO BRIDGE on the 15th,dec. Many topics will be discussed including how to retain number one position for a long time, first time comments advantages, improving your speed skills to beat all others and LOTS of fun. Please be there. I, as a treasurer will be responsible to collect your $1000 yearly due. Failure to bring it will frustrate you to continually keep spaces for first page from next year.
signed
chief manamana

On a serious note, seun please upgrade your site to automatically ban letters and sentences less than 15 words, many forum sites has this...

its high time seun implement that law,.......

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2014
Foonu:

dude, ur not just communicating

So, how come you are responding? undecided
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by judedwriter(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2014
donpeey22:
Upon all the fine fine babes wey full naija. Na im man go dey gbadun another man nyash. Disgusting!
I don't understand o! Dis man to man thing na serious curse o!
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2014
BornSad:

So, how come you are responding? undecided
oh, u dont know u can respond to psychologically imbalanced riff rats?
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by okpismart: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2014
4bobo:

Space Booker Association of NL Attention: There will be end of the year party at EKO BRIDGE on the 15th,dec. Many topics will be discussed including how to retain number one position for a long time, first time comments advantages, improving your speed skills to beat all others and LOTS of fun. Please be there. I, as a treasurer will be responsible to collect your $1000 yearly due. Failure to bring it will frustrate you to continually keep spaces for first page from next year.
signed
chief manamana

On a serious note, seun please upgrade your site to automatically ban letters and sentences less than 15 words, many forum sites has this...

15 words thats ten much even 15 chars is too much
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:
U see,that is the problem...

D issue is not prostitution or rituals... It is Homosexuality whc lead to murder.

If prostitution or rituals was d issue,u'll see dat it will be attacked same.

What they both planned to do is evil in d sight of God & man.

If he went to a hotel wit a lady & refused to pay as d story alleges & then got killed,it will still be as bad. Howevr,homosexuality is really evil.

First, I like the way you present your point. More logical that hate oriented.

Sex led him to his death. Not homosexuality. If he were not gay, he would have been straight and he would have been doing same wrong thing before God.

He is gay, he is Muslim, he killed someone. Some people are shouting, "Oh God, Muslims shaa" and I reprimand them. Others are screaming, "homosexuality eeh" and I also reprimand them. The cry here is, " He committed murder and should be jailed for life!". Not "Oh gays" or "Oh Muslims" cause it could have been anybody else.

The topic of homosexuality being evil or not is a subject for another day. grin

**you think I am weird?**

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by ENDTIMES: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:
14 X 14 years imprisonment angry

No, it's 14 x Life imprisonment.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2014
Foonu:

oh, u dont know u can respond to psychologically imbalanced riff rats?

Of course I know nah, lol.

Why else would I be responding to you? undecided
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2014
It's a pity.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Well served

One apostle of the gayism ideology down..the other should rot in hell
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Well served

One apostle of the gayism ideology down..the other should rot in hell

What stupidity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos / Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos / Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.