Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) (20886 Views)

White Wedding Photos Of Election Couple / Newly Wedded Nairalander Photos / Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Awesome happy married life. i wish u all d best
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 9jafreak: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bobo you too fresh o

2 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
So cute.
HML.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 100Cents: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hope Yoruba girls are not as costly as their Igbo counterparts ?

I have Tolu in mind..

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Congrats poster.

Your bride is gorgeous grin

2 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
ideyvexnow:
I always hate the part where the groom and his people come and lie down like lizard in front of the bride's parents.

So you mean to tell me that if Buhari wants to marry Tinubu's daughter, He must prostrate in public like a reptile.

Disgusting.. I pity Peter Okoye.

I'm Yoruba and I found this comment hilarious grin

Yes, they must lie down like American snakes grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by jesusjewel1(f): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:
Nice,,really nice. cheesy

I love yoruba weddings cool

To all the girls that left their men to other men because they thought they'll get married in 2014.... cheesy

3 Saturdays left grin
are u a product of one??

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
sexyedjutto:
Congrats bro,hope u took tym to study her

grin and hope she took time to study him grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Eseose9(f): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Catered4:

grin and hope she took time to study him grin grin
lol don't mind him

3 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Mosb(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
like seriously red those Altar Knights should be shot!!! wah happened to gold or white
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by RaeMystix: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Congratulations!.

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by yurme(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ritababe na 3saturdays remain 000 cm mk we do our weddn asap #congratz op

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Harmvirus(f): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wow! Congrats HML

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by ritababe(f): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
yurme:
Ritababe na 3saturdays remain 000 cm mk we do our weddn asap #congratz op

u nor go let me rest, u dey call me for every thread and snakie update u nor fit cal me.

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by bukatyne(f): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
@OP:

Lovely lovely lovely kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

God bless your home cheesy with beautiful and godly children cheesy

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by yurme(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
ritababe:

u nor go let me rest, u dey call me for every thread and snakie update u nor fit cal me.
nawa 0

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Beautiful couple i wish u a happy marriage

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by mutter(f): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lovely couple. Happy married life!

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by sucezTP(f): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lovely couple! Lovely decorations! Yoruba wedding ceremonies, rock ojare. Happy married life! God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
I love her wedding gown!

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by naijaboiy: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

me too___ they gat so much style. The way they rock their native attire(s) is classic.

As for the last line, please don't remind "us"....we are aware sad. The God of Last minute could make it happen on Dec 27. cheesy

And we guys are watching grin

Just make sure you send the IV if it eventually happens grin

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by ritababe(f): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
yurme:
nawa 0

WETIN BE NAWA OH

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 1kachi4u(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
bestestgirl:
Beautiful!!! Just Beautiful!!!
Love your colours, love your bride's wedding gown, love your collective cuteness, I just love weddings!! cheesy cheesy
Congrats Op, May God bless your union and give you supercute children both male and female, may you grow together in love and unity and live to see your children's children
Thanks dear!!
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 1kachi4u(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
marieolae:
Very nice @ op
Your wife is beautiful, dark and lovely.
I'm loving the venue...it looks expensive tongue
Your suit is classy..bravo
Happy marriage smiley smiley smiley
Thank you....
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 1kachi4u(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ymodulus:

@1kachi4u. How much did you spend. Rough estimate if you don't mind
Approx 3M....maybe little less.....
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 1kachi4u(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
ideyvexnow:
I always hate the part where the groom and his people come and lie down like lizard in front of the bride's parents.

So you mean to tell me that if Buhari wants to marry Tinubu's daughter, He must prostrate in public like a reptile.

When u are in my shoes....u will do anything for love....

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 1kachi4u(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
sexyseun:
ONYEKACHI.. BAPTIST ACADEMY,,, I SEE YOU OOOO.. HML WINKS wink
wink grin
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=18pt]To all the prospective brides out there
Make una look this bouquet well well[/size]
Have the image engraved in your memory
PM the groom and ask him privately who made it
This is exactly what your bouquet should look like
All those artificial hibiscus flowers are so 1970,please no more

Happy wedlock to the beautiful couple.
Your wife is gorgeous

2 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
ideyvexnow:

OMG ROFL
Nigerians get bad mouth o
I can't stop laughing
Lie down like lizard? grin grin

OP don't mind this person
You will cross oceans and scale valleys for the hand of the woman you love
That's what love is
Don't mind the small boy
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by okotv(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
congratulations....it shall be well with the home

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
1kachi4u:
Traditional wedding.....
Stage is set......
Parents exchange intentions....
I dance in with my good friends.....
I dobale to my bride's parents......

Please how did you meet your beautiful bride and what endeared her to you
Tell us and give hope to the single ones reading
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Ymodulus: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
1kachi4u:

Approx 3M....maybe little less.....

3 Million on a wedding

tHATS FREAKING EXPENSIVE OOOOOOO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Attracted You To Your Partner ? / My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant / When Is The Best Age To Give Sex Education To Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.