Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140578 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by femiabiolajamb(f): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
importexpert:
more importation related questions are highly welcome

good afternoon sir. the shipping status have been updated and the shipping method they used is not popular in nigeria as i have never seen their office. please where will i receive it if they arrive? thank you sir for the continuous support. God bless you
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
femiabiolajamb:

good afternoon sir. the shipping status have been updated and the shipping method they used is not popular in nigeria as i have never seen their office. please where will i receive it if they arrive? thank you sir for the continuous support. God bless you

hi femi, it depends on how the shipping company operates. if it is a country's post service regardless of which country it is you will receive it in the nearest post office to your address. also note that because you have not noticed their office in your state does not mean they are not present. a lot of such services operates with only ware houses with a very small office. a very popular example of such services is choiceXp logistics. they have ware houses were you can go and receive your shipments all over the states in the country but yet you cant find their offices all over. am sure they have agreed that they will ship to your state before the seller handed it over to them. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by psalmade(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
import expert, I went to the post office today and I was able to pick up my item. Thank you sir for the info

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2015
psalmade:
import expert, I went to the post office today and I was able to pick up my item. Thank you sir for the info

you are welcome and congratulations bro. am happy to hear that. is what you imported for personal use or for sale or sample? if its for sale or sample try contacting me and i will put you through on how to sell them fast depending on the type of items. if you will be chanced, i will be glad if you upload sample picture of the item. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by psalmade(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2015
importexpert:

you are welcome and congratulations bro. am happy to hear that. is what you imported for personal use or for sale or sample? if its for sale or sample try contacting me and i will put you through on how to sell them fast depending on the type of items. if you will be chanced, i will be glad if you upload sample picture of the item. i wish you success.
it's a small item sir but I want to buy a power bank but the seller's shipping method takes about 39-60days so how do I tell him to use China or Singapore post cos you told me on phone yesterday that they are faster. thank you sir
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2015
psalmade:
it's a small item sir but I want to buy a power bank but the seller's shipping method takes about 39-60days so how do I tell him to use China or Singapore post cos you told me on phone yesterday that they are faster. thank you sir

ok no problem. less you forget, i said singerpore post is the fastest and followed by honkong and others. send a message to the seller before placing order and let him know that you want it shipped by singerpore post. depending on what you are shipping he will agree. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by psalmade(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2015
importexpert:

ok no problem. less you forget, i said singerpore post is the fastest and followed by honkong and others. send a message to the seller before placing order and let him know that you want it shipped by singerpore post. depending on what you are shipping he will agree. i wish you success
OK thank you sir
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by darey04(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2015
good day sir. i have not seen the package i order for my email oluwadamilare_bolatito@yahoo.com. text sent already
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Jetjacky(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2015
importexpert please how do I create a paypal account, or is there an alternative?? I want to be able to use my fidelity bank for online transaction. how do i go about it?? anyone got the knowledge undecided
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
darey04:
good day sir. i have not seen the package i order for my email oluwadamilare_bolatito@yahoo.com. text sent already

hello, your pack have been delivered. the bank sent your payment late. feel free to explore them and contact me when ever you need my aid. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Ptoocool(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
importexpert:
more importation related questions are highly welcome
Hello Mr. Bello, jst stumbled on this thread, fortunately hv always wanted 2venture into online biz bt really dunno how 2go about it..thank God have found this..I'll really need your help, really as I want 2start this importation 4resale biz asap..
Thanks 4ur favourable anticipated reply..
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by darey04(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thank u sir.,have gotten mine
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by deborsky(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
H
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by deborsky(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hey
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by psalmade(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2015
hi Mr Bello I want to know if you have done any transaction with tinydeals before tho I have bought your guide I need your enlightenment on this thanks I'm still waiting for your response sir
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Jetjacky(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2015
importexpert:

please tell me all I need to know and do, plus how do i pay. tell me I'm interested in this for biz.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2015
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Ptoocool:

Hello Mr. Bello, jst stumbled on this thread, fortunately hv always wanted 2venture into online biz bt really dunno how 2go about it..thank God have found this..I'll really need your help, really as I want 2start this importation 4resale biz asap..
Thanks 4ur favourable anticipated reply..

hello brother, i am glad that you have discovered the thread. congratulations. if you follow the thread religiously and take all necessary actions it will surely broaden your horizon about business in general and further create a concrete source of income to you. in the process of the journey i will render the best of support you require to reach your goal. for getting the importation guide kindly refer to any of the links on my profile. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2015
darey04:
Thank u sir.,have gotten mine

congrats bro. remember it does not stop their. getting the guide is the starting point of the relationship. explore them and feel free to always reach me on my number when ever you need me. your success is truly my pride.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Ptoocool(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2015
importexpert:

hello brother, i am glad that you have discovered the thread. congratulations. if you follow the thread religiously and take all necessary actions it will surely broaden your horizon about business in general and further create a concrete source of income to you. in the process of the journey i will render the best of support you require to reach your goal. for getting the importation guide kindly refer to any of the links on my profile. your success is truly my pride
yeah, thanks man..hv eventually seen the guide in ma mailbox plus i saw your text confirming same..

looking forward to working with you..God bless..
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Jetjacky(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
importexpert:

paying tomorrow. my name would be Ihuoma Emmanuel Jaja. I heard I can alert you before making a payment? and is it still 2,5k or 3k?

please do get back to me
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by henry255: 3:08am On Jul 06, 2015
importexpert:

congrats bro. remember it does not stop their. getting the guide is the starting point of the relationship. explore them and feel free to always reach me on my number when ever you need me. your success is truly my pride.

I want to start here, let me follow your advice chuddyshow@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ptoocool:

yeah, thanks man..hv eventually seen the guide in ma mailbox plus i saw your text confirming same..

looking forward to working with you..God bless..

God bless you too bro. you are always welcome to my support and entitled to all my future updates on importation. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by henry255: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2015
importexpert:
good evening to everyone on the thread

I sent you a Text message cry cry cry
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
henry255:

I sent you a Text message cry cry cry

i receive tooooo many messages.i hope i have replied yours?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Angel15(f): 5:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Mr. Bello I will pay in 2.5k to uR GTB account this morning for d eBook.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by henry255: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
importexpert:

i receive tooooo many messages.i hope i have replied yours?
no cry
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
henry255:
no cry

sorry henry i will go through my messages and revert to you.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Angel15:
Mr. Bello I will pay in 2.5k to uR GTB account this morning for d eBook.

ok till i hear from you. your success is my pride

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.