Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (139997 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
deligatus:
Hey guys am new here, how do i start

kindly refer to the link on my profile for detailed info on how to get started. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
for all those unanswered post, i will do that as soon as possible. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by abbeyforex(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
importexpert:

hi abey, thanks for all the inputs, am sincerely sorry but i do not like copy and paste works here. your inputs are truly valuable but almost all that you have pasted here are the works of a friend, a business partner and a colleague. i have reviewed most of the write ups here before he published them. i do not want to call names but you know exactly what i mean. he sometimes visits this thread and i will not be glad if he comes here to find his works being copied and pasted here. if u have original ideas feel free to participate in the thread. but not with what i have seen so far. ur success is truly my pride

U make me laugh at your words. A friend of yours who sells information to people all around and those information kept flying around like a kite in d sky for everyone to see. What crime have I committed pasting such good information for people here on this thread to make good use freely. Besides ,who is the author of d information ? Was there any copyright on this? If he will not want people to know about the information ,why selling it out? Do you know number of copywriters that have contacted me with same information he is selling and they are claiming to be theirs and they even tried to exploit me with it. The so called friend knew about this cos I contacted him and reported them to him and that he should look into it. I don't think I have done any bad sharing this here cos the sky is wide enough for so many birds to fly. More so,if I fail to share this here,those that d information has helped will still get the information else where ,so why hoard it?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2015
abbeyforex:

U make me laugh at your words. A friend of yours who sells information to people all around and those information kept flying around like a kite in d sky for everyone to see. What crime have I committed pasting such good information for people here on this thread to make good use freely. Besides ,who is the author of d information ? Was there any copyright on this? If he will not want people to know about the information ,why selling it out? Do you know number of copywriters that have contacted me with same information he is selling and they are claiming to be theirs and they even tried to exploit me with it. The so called friend knew about this cos I contacted him and reported them to him and that he should look into it. I don't think I have done any bad sharing this here cos the sky is wide enough for so many birds to fly. More so,if I fail to share this here,those that d information has helped will still get the information else where ,so why hoard it?
abeg na which info una all they share wey dey cause confusion
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by abbeyforex(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

abeg na which info una all they share wey dey cause confusion

Na 20 high selling products that sells on commerce website ooooo
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
abbeyforex:

Hi, am sorry I don't have a problem with u sharing ideas here but I have a problem with u copying n posting someone's works here n telling people to contact u. It is as easy as creating ur thread n paste heaven on earth on it. If u tell people to contact u n they do coz of d trust they have for dis thread n God forbid something negative happens to them I know they will hv an impression that it happened to me on bello's thread. My point here is simple, if u hv original idea that u want to benefit d thread with u r welcome, if u want to post peoples works n tell people to contact u I think it is better to create ur thread n grow ur reputation on that. I wish u success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by abbeyforex(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
importexpert:

Hi, am sorry I don't have a problem with u sharing ideas here but I have a problem with u copying n posting someone's works here n telling people to contact u. It is as easy as creating ur thread n paste heaven on earth on it. If u tell people to contact u n they do coz of d trust they have for dis thread n God forbid something negative happens to them I know they will hv an impression that it happened to me on bello's thread. My point here is simple, if u hv original idea that u want to benefit d thread with u r welcome, if u want to post peoples works n tell people to contact u I think it is better to create ur thread n grow ur reputation on that. I wish u success

Am still not amazed at your words cos I know how information marketers react seeing someone do this. Nevertheless, make more findings about me. I will keep on doing this as long as it benefits either one or numerous number of people. Laugh wan comot my teeth ooooo.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
abbeyforex:

Am still not amazed at your words cos I know how information marketers react seeing someone do this. Nevertheless, make more findings about me. I will keep on doing this as long as it benefits either one or numerous number of people. Laugh wan comot my teeth ooooo.

Kindly get me straight, ur inputs r highly welcome but please let them be ur original ideas. D thread isn't a dump neither is it made up of clowns that u will just copy n paste things that u hv never done neither hv u ever seen any genuine person that hv ever done what u r posting. Herein we deal on facts, if u want to understand what I mean by ur personal ideas look through d threads n see d contributions of yemi2plus, shakol91, swiftboy, dapyem n d likes of them. They r contributors that made factual contributions in most times up loading sample of their products. They didn't just copy n paste stories here.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by psalmade(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Importexpert pls help me track this RI548160699CN
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
psalmade:
Importexpert pls help me track this RI548160699CN

when was it shipped? the tracking details is not yet reflecting
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
more importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 12:23am On Jul 17, 2015
importexpert:

Pls, i want list of banks with the best xchange rate in nigeria....very urgent
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Swiftboy(m): 2:47am On Jul 17, 2015
abbeyforex:

I think what you're trying to say is that since a yam seller display his yam tubers in the market...people are free to share his yams since its much and everywhere. Your logic is not working. You dont know intellectual property is the copyright of its owner? Dont let your ignorance put you into trouble.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Swiftboy(m): 2:48am On Jul 17, 2015
Importexpert and everyone...good morning. Please vote for this young man. Click on my signature to see the details. Thanks.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:28am On Jul 17, 2015
abbeyforex:

Na 20 high selling products that sells on commerce website ooooo
well I guess you don match toes of information peddlers niyen oooo.
there are other threads where such info will be vital sha. thumbs up
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by abbeyforex(m): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Carmal90:

The bank with the best exchange rate at the moment is StanbicIBTC bank offering 199.5 to $1. All other banks are bullshit
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by psalmade(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2015
importexpert:

when was it shipped? the tracking details is not yet reflecting
three days ago
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by abbeyforex(m): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2015
Swiftboy:
I think what you're trying to say is that since a yam seller display his yam tubers in the market...people are free to share his yams since its much and everywhere. Your logic is not working. You dont know intellectual property is the copyright of its owner? Dont let your ignorance put you into trouble.

This is not about copyright infringement or d ignorance of it. Show me a true information marketer in Nigeria and I will prove it to you that none exist.They are all copyrighters twisting English. For those that have been asking me privately, make your purchase from Taobao,1688 and 10 other Chinese,Japanese and korean websites and forget about any bigger boys secret of importation business that doesn't exist. Make NEGOTIATION your keyword when ordering,never buy anything not even a pen without negotiating,the suppliers are always ready to bit down d price. Send message to suppliers and negotiate. More so ,use private logistics company to ship your order,they are damn cheaper than what you think and faster. Most times u receive your order within 7-10 days. Use Stanbic Master card to make payment,u will save almost #25 per dollar instead of using any other bank. They offer #199.5 per dollar. Adopt the logic and become a great and successful business person soonest. This is the major secret why most of the items I sell on Jumia,Kaymu,Konga,DealDey and the rest are the cheapest,nobody bits my price. Buy as low as possible from the manufacturers,not the agent nor distibutors and sell at a profitable price here on naija e-commerce website. Most times as high as 500%. Bleep copyright.

I will keep updating you as event unfold,pls no one should contact me privately again. All the kept secret all in d name of information marketing will be made open here Forex is my real business,importation business is to diversify and just a stream out of many streams I have.

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by abbeyforex(m): 7:34am On Jul 17, 2015
Swiftboy:

Does it mean that since you are selling yam and your yam is many,no one else can have the same specie of yam and even the sizes of yams you are selling . Can't I even buy your so called yam and redistribute freely to the public. Why did you bring your yam to the market since its your secret of wealth and you don't want people to eat from it. As for me , I will buy your secret yam ,I will eat it ,I will give to those who don't have ,I will even update it by cross breeding it, I will replant , i will have my own specie,it will germinate ,I may decide to sell to some and may decide to give freely to some. What most people are claiming to be their handwork,they copied from search engine and twist English,that's why they sell eBook not minding if it benefits you or not but I don't sell eBook ,I organise seminar and do practical teaching. Make your findings about me.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
abbeyforex:

Does it mean that since you are selling yam and your yam is many,no one else can have the same specie of yam and even the sizes of yams you are selling . Can't I even buy your so called yam and redistribute freely to the public. Why did you bring your yam to the market since its your secret of wealth and you don't want people to eat from it. As for me , I will buy your secret yam ,I will eat it ,I will give to those who don't have ,I will even update it by cross breeding it, I will replant , i will have my own specie,it will germinate ,I may decide to sell to some and may decide to give freely to some. What most people are claiming to be their handwork,they copied from search engine and twist English,that's why they sell eBook not minding if it benefits you or not but I don't sell eBook ,I organise seminar and do practical teaching. Make your findings about me.

LOL, one thing i soo much love about jjc is that once they learn little they feel they have known heavens and earth but unfortunately all that u have just said above are craps and not worth being in my importation guide. the toba0 n d rest u listed above are outdated to me. it is now u learn of them and u are feeling to be an importation scientist. i scraped out those craps out of my import pack long ago. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
psalmade:
three days ago

ok since it is a post service, it may take some time to update. i will try to recheck it in 2 days time
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by abbeyforex(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
importexpert:

LOL, one thing i soo much love about jjc is that once they learn little they feel they have known heavens and earth but unfortunately all that u have just said above are craps and not worth being in my importation guide. the toba0 n d rest u listed above are outdated to me. it is now u learn of them and u are feeling to be an importation scientist. i scraped out those craps out of my import pack long ago. i wish you success

Yeah, I intentionally wrote that so that u won't recopy the new development in importation business and be telling innocent newbies that you have got another bigboys secrets again. U cant make me in whatever form reveal the new development that u will use to collect money from newbies all in the name of SECRETS OFBIGBOYS. I will rather reveal that to newbies on another platform,not here. Once again, laugh wan comot my teeth.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Since u lack a defined goal, am sorry I will not quote any of ur post again
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by abbeyforex(m): 3:23am On Jul 18, 2015
importexpert:
Since u lack a defined goal, am sorry I will not quote any of ur post again

Better
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ExeatGhana(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2015
guys some of us here in Ghana are learning from u Nigerians, pls stop this exchange. not helping @ importexpert n abbeyforex
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2015
abbeyforex:

Better
Abbey you are better than this so cut the guy some slack abeg for the sake of matured minds.
if import expert feels selling ebooks is the best way then leave him to his belief since its his own thread.
I teach people for free a lot when they chat me up & some have even used the same information I gave dem free to charge others while some have used the same information against me like wanting to control my source
but in life as much as u have the ungrateful ingrate so I've met people like opeyemi5, Tonjeola, folajin, miss Johnson, legalwealth among others who have been real brothers
so pls let this dude be abeg

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
One or 2 guys lyk u hv always showed up since d beginning of d thread but it is d number of testimonies that peddles d thread. I equip individuals in 24hrs with what u hv never equipped any single individual within a period of 1 year. That is d difference between paid n free service. I hold the hands of my subscribers throughout their importations until they r firm enough to stand alone. A lot of those that have gone through d the free root are those that come here on NL to shout that they have lost their money, bought fake goods, or lost d goods. I have always emphasized that getting my guides r never a compulsion then why will it hurt anyone?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Swiftboy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
importexpert:
One or 2 guys lyk u hv always showed up since d beginning of d thread but it is d number of testimonies that peddles d thread. I equip individuals in 24hrs with what u hv never equipped any single individual within a period of 1 year. That is d difference between paid n free service. I hold the hands of my subscribers throughout their importations until they r firm enough to stand alone. A lot of those that have gone through d the free root are those that come here on NL to shout that they have lost their money, bought fake goods, or lost d goods. I have always emphasized that getting my guides r never a compulsion then why will it hurt anyone?
earlier on this same Abbeyforest told me that there are other websites but it wont be free of Charge...one thing I dont like is hypocricy. Importexpert thank you for your mind opening ebook,bad belle is allowed. grin
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Swiftboy:
earlier on this same Abbeyforest told me that there are other websites but it wont be free of Charge...one thing I dont like is hypocricy. Importexpert thank you for your mind opening ebook,bad belle is allowed. grin
lols

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by yemi2plus(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Carmal90:

Presently, Stanbic IBTC has the fairest exchange rate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.