Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Every Woman's Dream - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman's Dream (5722 Views)

"6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" / Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman / A Woman's Dream Hubby . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman's Dream by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2014
KingTom:
You sef need wash your own. Nicki minaj, big nyash today deflated flat rubbish tomorrow. I know the doctor who performed surgery on her nyash. We schooled together in Pakistan grin grin grin

hahahaha
Re: Every Woman's Dream by iceberylin(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2014
KingTom:
You sef need wash your own. Nicki minaj, big nyash today deflated flat rubbish tomorrow. I know the doctor who performed surgery on her nyash. We schooled together in Pakistan grin grin grin
Guy constant use of a body part makes it bigger and efficient...

Are you thinking wah am thinking grin
Re: Every Woman's Dream by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
demisig:

so u wish to b aprc8d by ur dream man cos of ur big ass too Abi..... chaii dis lyf oooo..... if dats d case den maybe u wil aprc8 him cos of fat di*k too Abi?
nahhhn,ion fink u understnd my post
Re: Every Woman's Dream by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
badoolee:
nahhhn,ion fink u understnd my post

well I fink I don't understand nd maybe u shud explain
Re: Every Woman's Dream by KingTom(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
iceberylin:

Guy constant use of a body part makes it bigger and efficient...

Are you thinking wah am thinking grin
Wallahi your head dey dia grin
Re: Every Woman's Dream by Hollyb(f): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
demisig:
Every woman has a dream man whom she craves
for…
someone whom she desires to have in her life.
Every woman dreams of a man who can love every bit of her.
Someone who would admire her but not for her
curves or her figure but for her emotional strength and for the battles she is constantly fighting to survive.
Someone who would appreciate her but not for the way she wears her makeup or makes her hair but for the way she carries a smile on her face even though she is broken inside.
Every woman wants a man who craves for her but not
just for physical intimacy but for emotional, soulful and
spiritual intimacy.
Someone who would never give up on her and
respect her for her ethics and values and for the way she stands tall even when her life is in a mess.
Someone who would fall in love with her but not for her sexy body but for her beauty of her heart and her soul. Every woman dreams of a man who can fall in love with every nook and corner of her mind, her body, her heart and her soul…

What's your dream for your future Man or Woman?
Well said
Re: Every Woman's Dream by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hollyb:
Well said
thnx
wat are the qualities of ur dream man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? / Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It / Eating dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.