Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? (8314 Views)

How Is Religion Not A Form Of Mental Illness At Times? / How A Christian Became Jihadi-minded Muslimah Before Seeing The Truth / I Reason That Athiesm Is A Form Of Religion: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2009
that the gadem pastors are mother fuckers abi?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
Yes o,they are Crazy Mother[b]F[/b]uckers from the "Mad_House know as Church-i can easily shot down such bitchs that love pretending all the time angry angry

they always claim to be right
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by marvisjoy: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2009
ogaga why are you calling them mother fucker?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by arowolo888: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2009
who are they by the way?are they better than us?they are human like us .so i cant queue up to see any so call pastor
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by sammyzacks(m): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2009
haba my people! even the bible says that things should be done in an orderly manner. filling form is simple administration and nothing more. except if you have other things to add to it.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2009
how many people are they seeing that they are requesting for a form to be fill before seeing them?Jesus christ saw more people than them.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2009
how many people are they seeing that they are requesting for a form to be fill before seeing them?Jesus christ saw more people than them.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2009
dammmm. . . .arein't you seeing how they are Crooks, n' just pretending?,who are the Pastors that deserve such service from the so called people taking them to be something else,they are human being like me ,i already know their hidden top secrets!, feeling too proud all time without considering the opinion of others to be useful in most ocassion. angry angry angry

marvis joy:

ogaga why are you calling them mother fucker?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by marvisjoy: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2009
they are egoish
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2009
yea,thats the word for it
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by marvisjoy: 9:20am On Mar 21, 2009
yes they are egoish
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2009
ahem. . .!
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2009
ogaga,abi nor be soooo?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2009
No Comment wink
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2009
ogaga,i saw ur joke on entertainment about a nigerian with God,abi?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2009
ogaga,i saw ur joke on entertainment about a nigerian with God,abi?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2009
yeah maro,thats me n' ma crazy Joke 4 Naija. do you like the Joke?
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2009
yea it was realy funny
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by aseoluwa(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2009
lord,
give me
the guidance
to know when to hold on and when to let go
and the grace to make the right decision with dignity.
prayer from Dr. ROBERTY SCHULLER from his book tough time never last
but tough people do.
before i proceed i will like to introduce myself to you.
my name is ADEBOYE SUNDAY EMMANUEL (a.k.a aseoluwa)
i am a student and i want to go move forward in my career.
let me show you what i wanted to do.
do you know these men; ABRAHAM, OBADIAH,JESUS CHRIST,APOSTLE PAUL,NAPOLEON HILL, SUNNY OJEAGBASE,OBAFEMI AWOLOWO,HENRY OMENOGOR etc,
i knew that you will knew them.
but let me tell you something about them,
they are all philsopher,
you ask me why?
they are all philosopher of success,
just check all ther record,
you will know at it is real,
and i want to tell you,
if those people can succeed,
i too must succeed in it,
you ask my why?,
they nare all my mentor and my father
and they are teaching my how i can succeed to.
in Rom. 8:31 Apostle Paul said,
IF GOD BE FOR ME WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME,
AND HE STILE SAID; 'I CAN DO ALL THING IN CHRIST WHO STRENGTHEN ME'
THAT IS WHY I WANT TO DO IT.
BUT I STILL ME YOU ADVICE BEFORE A MOVE ON,
YOU ASK ME WHAT?
LET ME TELL YOU,
FROM MY PRAYER I ASK GOD TO GUIDE ME
TO KNOW WHEN TO HOLD ON
AND WHEN TO LET GO
AND THE GRACE TO MAKE
THE RIGHT DECISION
WITH DIGHITY.
YOU KNOW IF I DONT ASK YOU THAT
I WILL NOT KNOW IF I SHOULD MOVE
ON OR HOLD ON.
IF YOU WHAT TO ASSIT ME ON
THIS PROJECT,
PLEASE, TELL ME IF I SHOULD MOVE
OR HOLD ON,
THAT I WILL BE SUCCEEFUL LIKE
THOSE PEOPLE.
YOU STILL NEED MORE?
DONT YOU KNEW THAT YOU ARE A
PHILOSOPHER TOO?
I WILL TELL YOU WHY?
BUT PLEASE JUST TOLD ME IF I
CAN MOVE ON OR HOLD ON.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by aseoluwa(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2009
lord,
give me
the guidance
to know when to hold on and when to let go
and the grace to make the right decision with dignity.
prayer from Dr. ROBERTY SCHULLER from his book tough time never last
but tough people do.
before i proceed i will like to introduce myself to you.
my name is ADEBOYE SUNDAY EMMANUEL (a.k.a aseoluwa)
i am a student and i want to go move forward in my career.
let me show you what i wanted to do.
do you know these men; ABRAHAM, OBADIAH,JESUS CHRIST,APOSTLE PAUL,NAPOLEON HILL, SUNNY OJEAGBASE,OBAFEMI AWOLOWO,HENRY OMENOGOR etc,
i knew that you will knew them.
but let me tell you something about them,
they are all philsopher,
you ask me why?
they are all philosopher of success,
just check all ther record,
you will know at it is real,
and i want to tell you,
if those people can succeed,
i too must succeed in it,
you ask my why?,
they nare all my mentor and my father
and they are teaching my how i can succeed to.
in Rom. 8:31 Apostle Paul said,
IF GOD BE FOR ME WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME,
AND HE STILE SAID; 'I CAN DO ALL THING IN CHRIST WHO STRENGTHEN ME'
THAT IS WHY I WANT TO DO IT.
BUT I STILL ME YOU ADVICE BEFORE A MOVE ON,
YOU ASK ME WHAT?
LET ME TELL YOU,
FROM MY PRAYER I ASK GOD TO GUIDE ME
TO KNOW WHEN TO HOLD ON
AND WHEN TO LET GO
AND THE GRACE TO MAKE
THE RIGHT DECISION
WITH DIGHITY.
YOU KNOW IF I DONT ASK YOU THAT
I WILL NOT KNOW IF I SHOULD MOVE
ON OR HOLD ON.
IF YOU WHAT TO ASSIT ME ON
THIS PROJECT,
PLEASE, TELL ME IF I SHOULD MOVE
OR HOLD ON,
THAT I WILL BE SUCCEEFUL LIKE
THOSE PEOPLE.
YOU STILL NEED MORE?
DONT YOU KNEW THAT YOU ARE A
PHILOSOPHER TOO?
I WILL TELL YOU WHY?
BUT PLEASE JUST TOLD ME IF I
CAN MOVE ON OR HOLD ON.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by realpastor: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2009
what the hell do you mean aseoluwa?are you looking for arms or what?pls go to oshodi. because this site is not for this type of issue you are posting.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2009
Shrrup your mouth aseoluwa ,dont come here and mess_up the whole thread angry
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2009
Aseoluwa is confused
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2009
angry angry angry
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by SeanT21(f): 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2009
It all depends on how big the church is.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by realpastor: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2009
The church cannot be like d one Jesus led
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 2:02am On Mar 31, 2009
Its not possible, this modern day church cannot be compare with the one Jesus led.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:05am On Mar 31, 2009
Ahem!
this is a serious case for all the Church rats in the ''Mad_House''-all christiana & christopher must respond to it ,including all the christiandouble_barrels.,Now knew how the truth is bitter they are silent,finding it even difficult to show off on thread and respond,lol.
whats going on here? angry angry angry
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by segyemaro(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2009
Yea realy its a serious case.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by realpastor: 3:05am On Apr 02, 2009
You dont fill form to see me,its not biblical
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by marvisjoy: 8:09am On Apr 03, 2009
All this form filling of a thing is uncalled for,they are just trying to boost their ego.
Re: Why Must We Complete A Form Before Seeing A Pastor? by kenny888: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2009
Is only those that look unto pastors for councelling that will go and queue and fill a form to see them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! / How Have Prophecies Affected Your Life? / Strange Happening: Random Mad Man Just Called Me By My Full Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.