Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. (4549 Views)

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments / 8,000 Delegates To Storm Lagos For APC National Convention / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by D9ty7(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Osasemma:
Hmmmmmm. Non of them is qualified to rule this nation.
What makes you think so my sister?
Lets put down the names of these people on a table and weigh them up.
GEJ: He has failed Nigerians, I am not sure people will bote for him like they did in 2011.
GMB: We were made to understand he has all it takes to rule, but will he be allowed to? Nigerian politics is not meant for the saints and incorruptible ones, it is made for dirty players.
Nda Isaiah: I am not sure about him. He is a publisher, I don't even read leadership newspaper.
Atiku: Did he do anything as a vp for eight years? He has no pedigree and to me, he is a no no.
Kwakwanso: I am not from Kano, and therefore I don't know much about what he has done. We were made to understand that he is also another politician who could lead. But the question is, is he known outside Kano? Is he a popular candidate like GMB and Atiku?
Rochas: He is one of the best governors as we speak but outside Imo and his SE abi na SS region is he popular.
The summation now is that, Kwakwanso and Rochas stand little or no chance against GMB and Atiku, Nda Isaiah stand no chance against the other 4. Atiku stands no chance against GMB if the primary is free and fair, but if money takes the toll, the Atiku wins, and we all know APC members won't support and Atiku candidacy. To me he is a lot more worse than GEJ.
The battle nowis between GEJ and GMB. If things go right and Nigerians vote for change, the GMB becomes the president. But if rigging and stomach infrastructure is atop, then GEJ wins.
So you saying none of them is qualified to rule this country is a lie. Kwakwanso, GMB and Rochas can make a difference if they win.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Analysis On The Voting Pattern Of 8,000 Delegates. by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
D9ty7:

bro, how sure are you? If the delegates vote for money, Atiku will win, but if they vote for the candidate with the right pedigree, I think Buhari will win.
But you can't rule out the possibility of money changing election result.

Lol.
I get your point. That's why I said atiku may win.
May the best man for Nigeria win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian's Dilenma At Area M Police Station In Idimu Lagos State / Kogi State Governor, Commissioners, All Declare For PDP / LIVE! Over 3 Million Rivers People Defy Heavy Rain To Welcome Kanu In PH (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.