Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? (32868 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / PHOTO : guys is this resistible? ( MEN ONLY) / Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hazardd:

Your type....
That her type is crazo,like I can pay money to get into that honey pot
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by UncleRovas(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Thick joor
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by Amoo84(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
i prefer the slim one... i no fit carry load wey pass me
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by UMBagudu: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Slim pls
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
People are very quick at saying what they will "pick" at face value.....LOL!!
At the end of the day you'll be with who you end up with, whether thick or slim.
Life just throws people your way. You may be the type that desires thick women (big booobs, wide hips and arze) and at the end of the day, you'll meet a very desirable slim woman (flat chest, narrow hips), love her to death and end up with her.
You may be the type who swears that you can never date chubby women but you'll meet one girl with a round arze, big booobs and you'll end up loving her just as she is.

All these "me I prefer this", "me I prefer that" na wash. I just laugh sometimes when I see people giving you a loooong list of what kind of woman they will marry. I'm reminded of a cousin of mine who everyone thought would end up with a beauty queen. He would analyze and dissect girls like God-knows-what. In fact, he used to date very hot girls.
Little did he know that life has it's twists and turns. When we heard that he was about to marry, everyone knew she was going to be a total eye-candy. When we eventually met her, we all went quiet and so did he. He has never dissected any girl ever since. grin grin

At the end of the day, you'll love the woman you love, not because of, but in spite of her package. True story.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by ballplayer(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Thick one...I like Ejala...
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by phabulous88(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
GoodGirl2:
At the end of the day you'll be with who you end up with, whether thick or slim.
Life just throws people your way. You may be the type that desires thick women (big booobs, wide hips and arze) and at the end of the day, you'll meet a very desirable slim woman (flat chest, narrow hips), love her to death and end up with her.
You may be the type who swears that you can never date chubby women but you'll meet one girl with a round arze, big booobs and you'll end up loving her just as she is.

All these "me I prefer this", "me I prefer that" na wash. I just laugh sometimes when I see people giving you a loooong list of what kind of woman they will marry. I'm reminded of a cousin of mine who everyone thought would end up with a beauty queen. He would analyze and dissect girls like God-knows-what. In fact, he used to date very hot girls.
Little did he know that life has it's twists and turns. When we heard that he was about to marry, everyone knew she was going to be a total eye-candy. When we eventually met her, we all went quiet and so did he. He has never dissected any girl ever since. grin grin

At the end of the day, you'll love the woman you love, not because of, but in spite of her package. True story.

Hehe
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by menesheh(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mzgracie:
We love 'em big, bold, thick, sexy, muscular and with packs.

Not one super-pack ooo. But confirm 6 packs.

cloned feminist
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
phabulous88:

Thanks for your sermon Pastor but we should have an idea in mind na. How are you gonna enter a shop without having an idea of what you wonna buy? undecided
That's okay, knock yourself out with your "ideas".
I've seen enough "ideas" go the opposite way to take these things seriously.
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by phabulous88(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
GoodGirl2:
That's okay, knock yourself out with your "ideas".
I've seen enough "ideas" go the opposite way to take these things seriously.

So you just go out everyday and accept anything/anyone that comes your way?
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by Fkhalifa(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
GoodGirl2:

I quite agree with you,am currently with a woman who doesnt have all what i wished for physically,but i so wish i wife her cos most ladies also lack some majour qualities she has.#matured and experienced post from ya wink
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
phabulous88:
So you just go out everyday and accept anything/anyone that comes your way?
Is that your understanding of my post?

My point is that people do not use the size of the hips or buttocks to determine who they'll date/marry. They may not have to accept anything/anyone that comes their way, but they do not necessarily reject anything/anyone that doesn't fit into their utopian criteria.
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by AriDsexy(f): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
ITbomb:
Slim and smart and neat
Not some thick smelly stuff

I'm sorry but u just killed me here cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fkhalifa:
I quite agree with you,am currently with a woman who doesnt have all what i wished for physically,but i so wish i wife her cos most ladies also lack some majour qualities she has.#matured and experienced post from ya wink
Do not take seriously the expressions of people on Nairaland. They come here to unwind but after that, there is the real life waiting to embrace them. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by 12ema: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Everyone saying they prefer thick, think about it. Why do you think a lot of men leave their fat wives at home to hook up with skinny university chicks?
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by SHOCK7(m): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
kristina1:
THICK
Datz not true, u definitely slim!
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by SHOCK7(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mzgracie:
We love 'em big, bold, thick, sexy, muscular and with packs.

Not one super-pack ooo. But confirm 6 packs.
Off point, dey asked which one 're u?
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by Millzmiyen: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
If I were a boy I will pick the slim one......the other one is not thick, I call it fat

yea, you're right.
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Slim girls are damn too beautiful..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by ChubbyT(f): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lastdon02:

ok then no p. Just joking tho. So how was ya day?
No prblm.....ma day ws ok
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by ChubbyT(f): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
lol low sense of humor to the best of my ability the op ask guys not girls or are you a guy using a female account
Smh.....thought u had sense.
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
ChubbyT:

Smh.....thought u had sense.
Don't work yourself up if you are taking this serious na u sabi
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by ChubbyT(f): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Don't work yourself up if you are taking this serious na u sabi
ah cn nvr tak it crious,gat important thngs to wory bout.
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
ChubbyT:

ah cn nvr tak it crious,gat important thngs to wory bout.
Good for your health
Re: Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? by Phyzzy12: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
No doubt, the correct one is 'SLIM'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Topics To Be Discussed Before You Get Married / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.