Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,299 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. (21145 Views)

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / How To Access Boi's Cottage Agro Processing (cap) Fund / Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by LajaLaba: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:
Imported machineries and Locally fabricated machineries.

There are many reasons for which locally fabricated machineries are better than Imported machineries..although imported machines hve its own advantage over fabricated machines

I will explain in details later in the day.
Brother how about Potato chips and french fries machine?
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
LajaLaba:
Brother how about Potato chips and french fries machine?
Machineries for potato chips are available.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Paulordiah(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
i need roosted groundnut peeling machine
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Make.more.money with processing.
stay connected as i will be unveiling the strategies to use when starting agro-processing in the agric sector in Nigeria
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2014
"As the price of crude oil plummets, I am convinced that the new currency for Nigeria will be agriculture, not just oil and gas. Agriculture will become Nigeria’s new oil. For agriculture was Nigeria’s past and in agriculture as a business lies Nigeria’s greater future for inclusive growth". -

Dr Adesina (Minister of agriculture) 16/12/2014
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
FG launches youth in employment agriculture programme(YEAP) and fund for agricultural finance (FIFAN)

The two programmes launched are targeted at
reaching up to 750,000 Nigerian units over five
years with financial support to enable them
establish and run wealth creating agribusiness
enterprises.

Nigeria is making efforts to diversify its economy
that has depended hugely on revenues generated
from sales of crude oil. The diversification of the
economy has become a priority of the government
at a time that the price of crude has continued to
drop.

Prior to the discovery of crude in Nigeria,
agriculture has been the mainstay of the economy
of the nation, with large arable land left
uncultivated.

Take advantage of it now.

Invest in agric...Make good money
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Do Agric...Create wealth
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
If you dont build your DREAMS someone will hire you to help BUILD THEIRS - Tony Gaskins

Let me help you build your dream in agricbusiness through my trainings, setting up and management programmes of cassava,oilpalm,plantain,cucumber and watermelon.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Fish Kiln

Price: #270,000

1 Like

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2014
"If you want to be successful in agricbusiness,you have to be better at learning new techniques and skills" - Yusuff Gbenga 15/10/2014 Agribusiness youth forum
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
Resolve never to quit, never to give up, no matter the situation.- Jack Nicklaus

1 Like

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sent to me from a friend
I hope you enjoy it

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
CALL TO GLORY!!!
The entire family of carbohydrates, from balanced diet local government area of food state, Regret to
announce the death of their father, brother, and grandfather; Mr Rice who died in a fire accident along pot express road.
He was 36 cups. He survived by his wife; Mrs stew. Twin daughters; curry and thyme.
Sons inlaw; Maggi and Onion.

BURIAL ARRANGEMENT;
25 December 2014, Body leaves kitchen mortuary to his home town dinning table. Music by plates and spoons. Cups and water are highly invited. Papa, God loves you but our stomach loves you more. May your gentle soul rest in the bossom of the toilet. Amen!
Signed by meat and fish, for the family.
Pls dnt laugh alone forward it to ur friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Yommykixz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
which area of agro-processing can one invest 1 million to bring good returns in short term?
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2014
Yommykixz:
which area of agro-processing can one invest 1 million to bring good returns in short term?
i will tell you what i do tell people that want to invest in agro-processing, 1 million naira is a small money to start with in processing if you really want to.make good profit. The help i can offer you is to give you options in areas of agribusiness you can invest in and then use the profits to start a profitable agro-processing company.

you can send a mail to me to discusss better.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2014
Palm oil clarifier bio-fuel fired

Price: #160,000

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Regular Training and upgrade of knowledge is very essential in the business of the agriculture.

Get trained

#agribusiness training team
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Rice thresher
Majorly for.small scale farmers

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by senato123(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lesgupnigeria could u please do a list of all machineries needed for oil palm a- z n d prices. For local fab please
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2014
senato123:
Lesgupnigeria could u please do a list of all machineries needed for oil palm a- z n d prices. For local fab please

Capacity: 5 TON OF FRESH FRUIT BUNCH / DAY

Mechanical bunch stripper with 6H.P. diesel
engine
Price: #175,000

Loose Fruit steamer/cooker bio-fuel fired
Price: #125,000

Palm oil digester with 8H.P. diesel engine
Price: #300,000

Oil press (screw type) with 30 tons hydraulic
jack
Price: #125,000

Palm oil clarifier bio-fuel fired
Price: #135,000

palm kernel cracker separator with diesel engine
#300,000

Fibre separator with robin petrol engine
#165,000
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
For every problem under the sun,
There is a solution or there is none
If there is a solution go find it
If there is not,Never mind it

Dont Let any challenge stop you.
Challenge yourself to be the best and success is sure to come visit
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Venturing into agro-processing requires good business plan and feasibility study.
Contact me to write a bankable one for you.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by AreaFada2: 1:30am On Dec 22, 2014
Great thread
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2014
AreaFada2:
Great thread
Thank you.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
What a great day!
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:14am On Dec 23, 2014
Processing is the another aspect of profitable.agribusiness.

Start one today.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2014
How you react to mistakes,challenges will determine the level of success you reach in life.

See positive side of every situation.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by ikanason(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:
How you react to mistakes,challenges will determine the level of success you reach in life.

See positive side of every situation.

sir pls how can i contact u for request of some of ur product, what of cage for birds do u have them also?
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
ikanason:

sir pls how can i contact u for request of some of ur product, what of cage for birds do u have them also?
I dont have that.
Only processing machineries
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Believe you can succeed and you will
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2014
A follower ask this question on one of my thread and below are the answers.i hope this help plantain farmers and intending farmers.
stint:

Thanks for your prompt responce. My farm is located in a farm settlement in osun state. It was late september when i pla6nted, 26th. I know its a bit late but was encouraged by neighbour farms who were still planting at that time. I planted 1600 suckers on approximately 3acres leaving like 2acres empty. I have never wattered it. I went to inspect it recently and found that it need weeding. Some did well while some didnt. But i need to weed so i can more accurately observe the plants. My location is lagos. Its just funds that has really kept me away. I cant afford a well right now. Cost of weeding is not high in my location. 15K will do it. I just think its best that the first weeding is best done manually. Or u thinki it makes no difference if i use herbicodes ?

It actually depends on how experience and good workers you have in applying herbicides.
If they dont know how to apply herbicides,manual weeding will.be preferable.

Herbicide apllication is cheaper,with good results.

I will highlight some.mistakes you have made on this plantain farm and how to correct them.

First of all,the quantities of plantain you planted was not enough for the 3acres you planted, about 3000 suckers are to planted on that 3 acres.

Another mistake you did was the type of suckers you planted.You actually planted the wrong type of sucker. (the reason some of the suckers does not grow)

On this thread,i have shown you the better kind of suckers to make use of in planting

If the better suckers have been planted,i am.very sure that even with no rainfall, your suckers will still grow and look very healthy ( although the growth rate might not be like when there is rainfall)

I have seen a lot of poor,-growing suckers being advertised by people who claim to.be plantain farmers in this agric section.Beware,next time you are.buying,buy the good suckers.

Even in rainy season,if you make use of poor suckers,some will.not grow ( the cost implication of any of your suckers not growing is that the money you pay for a sucker and the cost of transportation on the sucker is a waste which will eventually affect your revenue).

For instance you use #100,000 to procure 1000 suckers meaning that #100 was used to procure 1sucker and your transportation.cost for the suckers is #100,000 meaning that cost of transporting 1 suckers was #100

Now if a sucker fail to grow,that means you have began to make loss.

You lose about #200 on a sucker.(#100 for procuring and #100 for transporting it)

if 10% of the suckers(100 suckers) fails to grow,then you have lost #20,000 already.

There is nothing you can do about the farm,just wait till February when rain is expected to start.

I am taking my time to.show you how and why many farmers have started making loss even before the harvest time.

Please update me on the status of your farm.
you can post the pictures whenever you are on the farm. i am.very much interested and will offer free services for you and hopefully the farm will pick up and be very profitable.

1 Like

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2014
I want to use this medium to thank everybody that have made this thread and agric section vibrant this year....people who follow my threads,those who add their input on my threads, those who contribute meaningfully to this threads.

Let make 2015 more informative,more fun.filled,more constructive cruticism and more vibrant.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2014
I want to use this medium to thank
everybody that have made this thread and
agric section vibrant this year....people who
follow my threads,those who add their input
on my threads, those who contribute
meaningfully to this threads.
Let make 2015 more informative,more
fun.filled,more constructive cruticism and
more vibrant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Sucessfully Start A Poultry Feedmill / FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme / Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.