Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,563 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. (21151 Views)

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / How To Access Boi's Cottage Agro Processing (cap) Fund / Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Do you know that the 3 disc plough attached to the tractor can be fabricated in Nigeria here.

The best option might be to fabricated rather than import; now that our money have been devalued.

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
We find it difficult to say am sorry because of our arrogant and pride in us but it created good atmosphere if we can say am sorry it prolong friendship check yourself anybody you hold grudges against as this year is passing make your correction.

merry Christmas
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
Do Agric....Create wealth
The time is now to start in agricbusiness.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2014
Happy christmas to my brothers and sisters all over Nigeria and beyond on this day.

God bless you all.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2014
I want to.use this moment to thank the people that added me as their follower on this platform,

I promise that i will bring you the latest and the best information,latest technology and techniques in the world of agriculture and together we can make agric business more profitable and create enormous wealth.

Merry christmas and Happy new year in.advance.

Delatoriaa(f):
koolsammie(m)
niyiduke01(m)
zemaye:
judx(m),
johncuppa(m),
geezzzyy(m),
loneytunes(m),
miccheck58:
Emmaloh,
Nafizzey(m),
Adesiji77,
victoryerons(m),
DrTeeee(m):
bluehorizo(m):
phayee(m)
Abbey1987:
karadjorje
walata2011(m):
ogaAK(m)
Haishophem(m):
Kingslaw(m):
Terrie23:
josPlateau(m)
5p1naz(m):
shdemidemi(m):
Samlo88:
sampark201:
iamord(m):
nolongtin(m):
harbibi:
ejiboy1(m)
waka2:
baldeagle
ghettodreamz(m):
aog
coccinella1888:
PapiDShipCapt(m):
LagosBoi2(m):
Bhurlagy(m):
Geometrix(m):
lookooman(m):
tope777(m):
lanre2009:
MarvelJ
waxingmoon:
miniziter:
lawsbanks
TAJIBADE:
pdf90:
CyreB:
Bobbyjay001(m):
bennyzer(m):
ADEBOSUN(m):
bamzz:
Ghost01(m):
Breeze5000
myads890(m):
Mettal(m):
toluleke(m)
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by cava: 11:49am On Dec 25, 2014
do u have any machinery that can remove coconut from the shell and as well slice coconut for commercial purpose eg coconut chips. if u have , what are the price range. please reply asap.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
cava:
do u have any machinery that can remove coconut from the shell and as well slice coconut for commercial purpose eg coconut chips. if u have , what are the price range. please reply asap.
i dont have that.but i can link you up to a company that fabricate such machineries.
send me an email to yusuffgbenga@gmail.com for the contact.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
What a fun-filled day!
Thanks to y'all
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
I believe very much in integrity in business,if your integrity are questionable,then you should.not be in business.

A Business where you make huge profit at the expense of customers is totally unfair and should be discourage by all means.

I believe if you dont know much about something,you need to be open to your customers,you cannot be a jack of all trade and be successful in agricbusiness.

How can a person know all about the production and marketing of cassava,oilpalm,plantain,pepper,tomato, and moringa products.

Since i have started a new thread on plantain, I have actually being receiving threats from some people who claim to be plantain farmers that i am spoiling business for them because i expose the hidden truth about plantain business that they fail to tell their clients.

Even if it means paying the highest price.
Agriculture is my life and my life is forever dedicated to agriculture and i will continue to give out more relevant practical information.needed to help more people succeed in this business.

Please stay tuned as i open up to you on more hidden truths of plantain.business that they fail to tell you

1 Like

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Palm oil cracker separator with diesel engine

Price: #300,000

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by AreaFada2: 12:16am On Dec 26, 2014
Merry x mas and a happy new year in advance.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2014
AreaFada2:
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2014
AreaFada2:
wish you the same bro.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2014
Do Agric...Create wealth
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
If you want to get ahead in agribusiness in 2015, get acquainted and learn only from successful people.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by AreaFada2: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
That brewery waste pelleting machine, how much is it going for?

I suppose you can use it to pellet and sell to people like pig farmers.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
AreaFada2:
That brewery waste pelleting machine, how much is it going for?

I suppose you can use it to pellet and sell to people like pig farmers.
Yes,it can be pelleted and sold to pig farmers.
The integrated brewery waste pelleting factory consist of many machineries connected together to produce pelleted waste.

Pelleting mills make use of drying ,crumbling,cooling and pelleting machineries.

About 2.5M will be able to start a small scale pelleting mill.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by AreaFada2: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:

Yes,it can be pelleted and sold to pig farmers.
The integrated brewery waste pelleting factory consist of many machineries connected together to produce pelleted waste.

Pelleting mills make use of drying ,crumbling,cooling and pelleting machineries.

About 2.5M will be able to start a small scale pelleting mill.

Ok thanks.

Now it would obviously make sense to locate the mill near a brewery. What is the ease of getting the brewery waste as raw material? You know almost everything in 9ja is by connection and long-leg.

And what's the regulation regarding animal feeds, like animal equivalent of NAFDAC?
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
AreaFada2:

Ok thanks.

Now it would obviously make sense to locate the mill near a brewery. What is the ease of getting the brewery waste as raw material? You know almost everything in 9ja is by connection and long-leg.

And what's the regulation regarding animal feeds, like animal equivalent of NAFDAC?
To get a brewery waste is not a problem.
Piggery farmers also always go to breweries to order for waste. It is not a big deal.

Making it pellets makes it last longer and easier to feed animal.
NAFDAC requirement is not stringent compare to the one for human consumption.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by AreaFada2: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:

To get a brewery waste is not a problem.
Piggery farmers also always go to breweries to order for waste. It is not a big deal.

Making it pellets makes it last longer and easier to feed animal.
NAFDAC requirement is not stringent compare to the one for human consumption.

Thanks
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:33am On Dec 27, 2014
AreaFada2:

Thanks
you are welcome sir.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:08am On Dec 27, 2014
Without optimistic attitude,we cant forge forward as a nation and as individuals.
Positive disposition to your goals with action is the way to success in agribusiness.
Be positive.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by sonnie10: 3:42am On Dec 27, 2014
My interest is on any machine that can peel cassava tubers. Not a prototype please. Thank
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2014
Its not over until the year is over.
The end of the year can be the best of the year for you.

Be positive.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Get all your questions answered on plantain on my plantain thread.
Evicsholar:
Just stumbled on this thread. My mum has a plantain farm. 400 suckers was planted on an acre last yr dec. and a well was dug because the land is kindda a dry land. But after a yr,(i.e this month) we found nt up to twenty suckers n the ones we saw didnt grow at all although i dont knw about the watering and weeding process. Wot advice do you have. Thanks
The type of suckers your mum used was the problem, i hope you have gone through this thread to know the correct type of suckers to make use of.
If you can post the pictures,i will have been able to see and advice better.
Its either the plantain farm was replanted with new suckers or if the suckers from the parent plantain can as well be used.
you can post pictures if you have them.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Get all your questions answered on plantain on my plantain thread.follow me there.
Evicsholar:
Just stumbled on this thread. My mum has a plantain farm. 400 suckers was planted on an acre last yr dec. and a well was dug because the land is kindda a dry land. But after a yr,(i.e this month) we found nt up to twenty suckers n the ones we saw didnt grow at all although i dont knw about the watering and weeding process. Wot advice do you have. Thanks
The type of suckers your mum used was the problem, i hope you have gone through this thread to know the correct type of suckers to make use of.
If you can post the pictures,i will have been able to see and advice better.
Its either the plantain farm was replanted with new suckers or if the suckers from the parent plantain can as well be used.
you can post pictures if you have them.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Beware of some nairalander especially on the agric section especially the ones telling you they have co-operative,Do not join their co-operative, they are there to rip you off by telling you to join their co-operative.

They also set-up and manage farms for intending farmers with no success to show for it.
Please beware of them.

I will tell you what to do when you want to do business with them.

Make sure you sign an agreement with them before doing business with them and one of the condition that must be stated in their agreement before you do business with them is to show you their transactions of profit they have made from their agribusiness.Failure to show you that, please run with your hard-earned money.

2015 is around the corner.
Beware Of Foxes that comes in sheep skin.

1 Like

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by jethro2: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
You are yet to give us the transaction details of atleast one cassava projects that you have successfully carried out
Courtesy demands you lead by example.
Your followers need to know
Please we are waiting for your response on the other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2062512/want-start-cassava-farm-while

Lesgupnigeria:
Beware of some nairalander especially on the agric section especially the ones telling you they have co-operative,Do not join their co-operative, they are there to rip you off by telling you to join their co-operative.
They also set-up and manage farms for intending farmers with no success to show for it.
Please beware of them.
I will tell you what to do when you want to do business with them.
Make sure you sign an agreement with them before doing business with them and one of the condition that must be stated in their agreement before you do business with them is to show you their transactions of profit they have made from their agribusiness.Failure to show you that, please run with your hard-earned money.
2015 is around the corner.
Beware Of Foxes that comes in sheep skin.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by adultiph: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2014
Good morning.
Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance.
I need Pouch packing machine for grams.
I want a machine that will be able to pack,pouch and seal my agric product.
I want the product to be 10 in a roll.Just like we have in some satchet Custards and some Beverages.
If you have such product or an idea where i can get it,please do let me know.
My email address is tshallyfoods@gmail.com

Casmir
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by golfo: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:
Cabinet dryer.
20 tons /day

Price :#250,000
Am interested in this cabinet Dryer; i want to know if it can dry freshly harvested groundnut unshelled and melon. Is the machine powered by electricity or diesel/petrol.
Great work you are doing here, may God continue grace you and empower you with knowledge.
Looking forward to your response
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2014
golfo:

Am interested in this cabinet Dryer; i want to know if it can dry freshly harvested groundnut unshelled and melon. Is the machine powered by electricity or diesel/petrol.
Great work you are doing here, may God continue grace you and empower you with knowledge.
Looking forward to your response

Thank you and God bless you.
Yes,this dryer can dry freshly harvested groundnut unshelled,melon e.t.c
The machine is powered by Gas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Sucessfully Start A Poultry Feedmill / FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme / Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.