Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. (21146 Views)

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / How To Access Boi's Cottage Agro Processing (cap) Fund / Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by karlxavier(m): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
What's the cost of setting up catfish drying on a small scale? You mentioned the three ton capacity or so...
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by upengineer: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Do you have COMPLETE YAM PROCESSING MACHINE to flour? and at what cost?
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
@upengineer:
the full set of plantain flour machineries can be used for cassava flour and yam.flour as well.
Cost will depend on whether you are you are starting on a small scale,medium scale or large scale
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by AreaFada2: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nice
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by justanotherme: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Greetings,
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2015
nairaland.com/1850048/farmers-processing-co-operative-platform-make#25344327

Agribusiness opportunity to add value to.your produce and make more money.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Do agric..it pays
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Testy17: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Greetings to u for ur knowledge and time to actually create job for youth. I ve been following ur trends but I want to know is this paln kernel oil crushing machine that will mill the oil from the kernel and will separate the cake. How can I get this machine like 2ton/day. That is in small scale level but of high efficiency. Thanks in anticipation. zakariyyauh@yahoo.com
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by noblefarm: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
really took time read this thread from beginning to end, u are really doing a great work here, helping ppl solve problems free, thanks and God reward you.
I will like to meet you, am a trader but want to enter farm business full time, will need some directions. had ask a person to help me before but was calling price that I don't have. just need a direction on which way(farm for business)thanks
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Testy17:
Greetings to u for ur knowledge and time to actually create job for youth. I ve been following ur trends but I want to know is this paln kernel oil crushing machine that will mill the oil from the kernel and will separate the cake. How can I get this machine like 2ton/day. That is in small scale level but of high efficiency. Thanks in anticipation. zakariyyauh@yahoo.com

Thanks for following
You can.call me on 08164628081,08092034147 to.discuss more

1 Like

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by noblefarm: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Thanks for following
You can.call me on 08164628081,08092034147 to.discuss more

Thanks for the number tho u didn't reply me
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
noblefarm:
really took time read this thread from beginning to end, u are really doing a great work here, helping ppl solve problems free, thanks and God reward you.
I will like to meet you, am a trader but want to enter farm business full time, will need some directions. had ask a person to help me before but was calling price that I don't have. just need a direction on which way(farm for business)thanks
Thanks.
You can call me to schedule a meeting to discuss and talk.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Agriculture and agricbusiness are two different things

I will be sharing what later in the day what business of agriculture is

watch out for my threads for this
stay connected
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Testy17: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hello sir! we spoke yesterday morning u told me to send email to ur box i did dat since yesterday u ve not replied yet . Kindly reply me it is on palm kernel oil business and the machine. zakariyyauh@yahoo.com
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Testy17:
Hello sir! we spoke yesterday morning u told me to send email to ur box i did dat since yesterday u ve not replied yet . Kindly reply me it is on palm kernel oil business and the machine. zakariyyauh@yahoo.com
Sorry about that.
I will reply you before the end of today.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by tuneroz(m): 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hi testy17..
Am glad I Could meet u. I Believe u r into palm kernel businesses I need ur help,cuz am new into the agribusiness I will need more help on palm kernel production business..u can reach me vail:- whatapps +2348023100140.E-mail:- tunerose@yahoo.com.plz ny info or help will be appreciated by u..tanks.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by usoeva: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
OP, can u supply palm kernel oil processing machines?

send cost and other details to me here...
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by magicfarad90: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tanks bro for enlightnment. am about embarking on a very big project with the state government which centers on processing of casava.I wil need ur immwnse help . pls send details of u so we talk more.magicfarad90@gmail.com
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21am On Mar 12, 2015
usoeva:
OP, can u supply palm kernel oil processing machines?

send cost and other details to me here...
Yes i can
call me on 08092034147;08164628081 to discuss.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by akume(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2015
Please can the cabinet drier dry fresh tomatoes and pepper? E-mail me at akumetue@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by feminineA: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Cabinet dryer.
20 tons /day

Price :#280,000

Hello
Does your dryer ensure no nutrient is lost? if no what percentage will be lost?

how many KVA generator can convinently power this?

How many hours does it take for a batch to be properly dry??

Does it retain the main colour of the food been dried? ie if its white will remain white even when dried

Thanks
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by sedulus(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
hello please can you send me you contact number to sedulus080@gmail.com pls I am in need of that cabinet dryer....and other once...thank am cliffordb
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by ayanfemimy(m): 6:52am On Mar 14, 2016
What a wonderful concept you have pls can u mail me details of your defearthering machine and also the palm kernel processor my details 08028278405 and ayanfemi101@yahoo.Com love to work with u sir
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by noblehse(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hello Sir, Am into yam flour production and intrested in getting the gas powered cabinet tray dryer,kindly let have the company that fabricate in Ibadan,Any idea how much it would cost? My mail is idnoble26@hotmail.com
Thks
Mr Idowu
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by fogechi: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Can i get sometin like manure dryer for poultry waste
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by akinola1736(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Am interested in the dryer, send me fuller details now. Can you take instalmental payment? Send invoice & ur location. My email is akino1736@gmail.com, 09056024280, u can whatsapp me. Quick response please.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by akinola1736(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Organization or individual interested in getting loan to purchase agro-processing machine can consult me for assistance: kdeavailablemoney@gmail.com, 09056024280. We are professional money finders,loan brokers and finance consultants. If u a interested in training for the profession, call or email too.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Zekrisfoods(f): 8:18pm On May 23, 2016
Legisup please drop your email or contact zekrisfoods@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by foodmachinesale(f): 9:51am On May 24, 2016
Poultry Plucker
Capacity for choice: 4pcs/2min, 5pcs/2min, 6pcs/2min

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Gadgetmobil(m): 11:40am On May 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Iroanuna(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2016
Oga lesgup... where are u? Itz bin a while u droped som inspiring post man. We really nid u bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Sucessfully Start A Poultry Feedmill / FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme / Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.