Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? (7001 Views)

Is It Normal To Have Romantic Feelings For A Fellow Lady? / My Girlfriend Is An Attention Seeker. / Desperate To Find A Husband,is It Normal To Feel This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by buccal(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2014
Guys do you have an attention while dancing with a lady? I don't know if its normal, sometimes when it happens to me,I try to move backward a little.lol.....and ladies do you get embarassed when a guy dancing with you gets an attention? I really wanna know so I don't feel awkward next time.it makes u not to wanna dance sometimes.

Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Medunah: 11:40am On Dec 11, 2014
Whats a situation?
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by adanduka: 11:43am On Dec 11, 2014
I grind pepper and crayfish with my mortar and pestle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by buccal(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2014
Medunah:
Whats a situation?
I guess d mods changed d word before,modified now tho...having a hard on
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by buccal(m): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2014
adanduka:
angry I'll change it 4 u o
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by justmag(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2014
If she ugly with no ass then it's abnormal! angry
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by alberto2k(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2014
If na idi-kunle... Then my dogoyaro must salute in korean language

Ochio! grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Infomizer(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
It is normal o! I use my belt to come to the rescue (the lady probably be like: where did all the boner go?). I'd really love to know what the ladies feel about this.. Ladies!!!
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Medunah: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
adanduka:
Hehehehehe, bros u bad oo grin grin
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by buccal(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
alberto2k:
If na idi-kunle... Then my dogoyaro must salute in korean language

Ochio! grin
grin
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by buccal(m): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Infomizer:
It is normal o! I use my belt to come to the rescue (the lady probably be like: where did all the boner go?). I'd really love to know what the ladies feel about this.. Ladies!!!
seriously they shld tell us what they feel na,medunah talk jare
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Medunah: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
buccal:
seriously they shld tell us what they feel na,medunah talk jare
Haha, i dont grind ooo

But on a more serious note, i get irritated nd uncomfortable esp if its some random guy and leave him to dance with anoda guy to avoid stories
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by echobee(f): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
adanduka:
Confirm grin
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
undecided
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by simdam500(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
shocked
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by izsmike: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
DEPEND ON WHATS ON MY MIND WHILE I AM GRINDING
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Tonycart: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Its normal and they enjoy it shikena

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by dechandel(f): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Grinding what
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by sexymoma(f): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Kinlo je Grinding... Egbami Ke angry
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by sexymoma(f): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
dechandel:
Grinding what
Ogbonno i guess grin
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Grinding is erotical since both sensitive body parts are being involved so its only normal and biological for male soldier to salute at attention consciously or unconsciously....I'm not lady to speak for them but what I do know is they know what they doing,how they do it and why they are doing it....once their aim is achieved they quickly leave you hanging and go dance with another guy,*wicked gals*

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
it happens all the time its normal when next you're dancing with a chick get your mind of yanshing her and you'll see

Thank me now
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Mzgracie(f): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
adanduka:

I grind too. And I don't have any attention whatsoever.
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by dechandel(f): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
sexymoma:
Ogbonno i guess grin
And pepper.. I see grin
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Boy u know the answer,u just wanna garner some attention
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Fkhalifa(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
i'd.like to read ladies response..
cmon nl ladies arent dry now angry
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Maamin(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
*Patiently watching and waiting for all the grinders and attention causers to throw more light on the topic cool*
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Tapout(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
some ladies are forming clueless here....undecided...heaven is watching you guys in 5D angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
nooo, not normal, just accurate
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
Its very normal.
Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yes, it's normal. It can happen even without grinding.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? by NnamdiN: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
It's normal. Don't back off, else you wont get laid. wink except you got a tiny kini cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Most Busty Breaast [PHOTO] / Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / Sexy Braless, Pantless Half Dressed Ladies Twerk To Celebrates New Year, See Rea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.