Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Fish Farming Business - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fish Farming Business (72280 Views)

How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! / How To Start A Mushroom Farming Business / Starting A Pigry Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish Farming Business by shanda(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2011
As far as I am concerned, Olamson and Will44 is the same person. Despite the fact that he is a practising farmer all he does on all farming related thread is to advertise his forum and ebook. It is called spamming in case you don't know. There is a special thread for advert you can always go there to advertise your product whenever you have nothing to contribute to the thread. I am learning about the business and this thread has helped me a lot. Some people prefer to share their knowledge openly for others to learn while some act otherwise.
Re: Fish Farming Business by gowaga68: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2011
wow thank you guys this is my latest project.
Re: Fish Farming Business by covinsworl: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2011
i want to know the materials for make catfish compound feed
Re: Fish Farming Business by Will44: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2011
As far as I am concerned, Olamson and Will44 is the same person. Despite the fact that he is a practising farmer all he does on all farming related thread is to advertise his forum and ebook. It is called spamming in case you don't know. There is a special thread for advert you can always go there to advertise your product whenever you have nothing to contribute to the thread. I am learning about the business and this thread has helped me a lot. Some people prefer to share their knowledge openly for others to learn while some act otherwise.

Hi Shanda, I am quite concerned that you feel that Olamson and Will44 are the same person which is absolutely not the case.

My aim has always been to help other fish farmers to make their business grow into a MORE profitable business.

Most of the materials you will find that I circulate are completely FREE and provided to help others. I also help other fish farmers to promote their materials and Olamson is one of them. Even if one fish farmer finds the material useful I am happy.

There has on my part been no intention in spamming so if it came across like that , apologies!!

Kind regards,

Will44

http://www.fishfarmingbusiness.com
Re: Fish Farming Business by garbigarba: 3:03am On Oct 11, 2011
we are a company that deals in agro allied equipments and processors,
we presently have floating fish feed extruders of various capacities, we also have
hammer mills for crushing,
wet mixer for mixing feed ingredients either wet or dry,
pelletizer for making non-floating fish feed,
dryers both local and foriegn,
digital scales for measurement,
and finally fish feed extruders for making floating fish feed that doesn't sink.

feel free to call, email, or visit our demonstration center @ no 6 enilolobo street,arida b/stp, ikotun lagos.
07033318843, 01-8196630, garbigarba@yahoo.com.
Re: Fish Farming Business by icemachine(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2011
If any friend needs plate ice or flake ice for his fish farm, please contact with us freely. We are professional supplier of ice making machine.

Shanghai Better Industry Co.,LTD
www.chinaicemakingmachine.com
Cell:+86-13671510188

Re: Fish Farming Business by dgmegas(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2011
please all, am based in Abuja and i intend going into catfish farming but do not know a good farm here in Abuja where i could get good stocks of juvenile to start up my catfish business. any body that has an idea should please contact me through these phone numbers 07054877534 or 07038951189 or d_megasexpress@yahoo.com. i stay in karu site. thank you all.
Re: Fish Farming Business by Gladmama(f): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2011
Please can someone tell me the scientific name for Saltwater catfish Obokun the white one sold in Nigeria. I think they call it channel cat fish in the US but I need the scientific name please help.
Re: Fish Farming Business by janco: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2011
It seems a lot of people have lost knowledge that it cost close to 300 - 350 to feed a fish to maturity.
If you have 1000 know you need about 350,000 to feed them.
This is to all those who wish to invest on this
Re: Fish Farming Business by shanda(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
Someone told me yesterday the cost of feed per fish is between N180 - N200.
Re: Fish Farming Business by macpreneur: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
Check out hot cake December businesses for this year end you can do on your own
http://naijapreneurs./2011/12/06/yuletide-green-businesses/
Re: Fish Farming Business by fm7070: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2011
Is it possible to get 1Kg catfish in 3months or thereabour. Are there special catfish breed that grows very faster? How do I identify them?
Please give me the gist.
Which Feed is the best to trust?
Re: Fish Farming Business by Graceya: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2011
Please am looking for market for dry catfish. Local or international, please can any one help me out, or is there any one that is interested in buying in large scale. I can supply both fresh and dried catfish. God bless you as you help. Ma number is 07036014462 [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fish Farming Business by vev: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2012
Hi All,

Is anyone selling  juveniles of fingerlings in the abuja area? or know any reasonable priced ones?

How much are they each? someone quoted me a silly price

please email me catfishv@gmail.com
Re: Fish Farming Business by Fhemmmy: 3:35am On Jan 09, 2012
d jideson:

FISHPOND TO LET. A 60 BY 120 DIG FISH POND TO LET .
THE POND IS VERY CLOSE T THE LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS TOLLGATE. ANY INTRESTED PERSON SHOULD CONTACT MR GABRIEL ON 07037373022
Email,,,o2nigeria@yahoo.com

Could you please tell us the capacity of your pond?
What other accessories do you have there . . . . . ?
Any worker there that i could employ too?
Re: Fish Farming Business by kunjohn4: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hello my people, please can anybody advise on the best thing to import from china to 9ja with a small budget of like €15000 excluding shipping n clearing that will make good money n sell on-time. Huh

THANKS
J K
Re: Fish Farming Business by macpreneur: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
there are opportunities lurking out somewhere. These opportunities are rare but can be harnessed to yield results in the next 6 weeks. check it out!
http://macstands..com.
Please, tell others as soon as you benefit from any of the opportunities.
Re: Fish Farming Business by ekehleosey: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2012
Register on www.mocliq.mobi, recharge your Mo’cliq account, win airtime by playing fun games and withdraw into your phone account.
Re: Fish Farming Business by vev: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2012
Hi All,

Is anyone selling juveniles of fingerlings in the abuja area? or know any reasonable priced ones?

Re: Fish Farming Business by Lasun(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2012
vev:

Hi All,

Is anyone selling juveniles of fingerlings in the abuja area? or know any reasonable priced ones?

What quantity of Juveniles and or Fingerlings do you want and what price will be reasonable for you? am in one of the area council in Abuja
Re: Fish Farming Business by Will44: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2012
How To Farm Catfish In Nigeria – A Detailed Interview With A Catfish Farmer In Nigeria

A recent clip of an interview with a catfish farmer who owns and manages her own catfish pond in Nigeria.

The video interview demonstrates that you dont need a great deal of money to set up your own catfish farm

A lot of Africans including Nigerians have recently taken up the catfish farming business to become self suffficient and also to generate additional income.

The video highlights some of the measures used by local fish farmers to raise catfish at much reduced cost… some even carrying out the practice of fish farming in the backyard

The farmer does take the opportunity to answer some of those questions that aspiring fish farmers want to ask… but never seeem to get an answer to

A few more of these videos will be uploaded over the next few days

http://www.fishfarmingbusiness.com/how-to-farm-catfish-in-nigeria-a-detailed-interview-with-a-catfish-farmer-in-nigeria

Happy viewing

www.fishfarmingbusiness.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access / Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.