Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. (3940 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / [PHOTOS] Ugandan Model Shares Er0tic Selfies For Her Naija Boyfriend - So Wild! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2016
Who doesn’t love Naija guys?!
Naija guys are the best in the world. Forget all the Yoruba demon stories you’ve heard. Our Nigerian men are one of a kind.

From their dress sense to their romantic nature, our Naija guys are truly one of the best. They know how to show a girl a good time.

"But not all of them oh!"
Some of them deserve a new species classification: “Nigerianus demonus”. These ones will use your heart to play football. After which they will kick it into Lagos lagoon. Here are some signs your bobo belongs in this category:

1.   He can’t remember one thing about you
Does your bae forget your birthday? In this day and age of google calendars and reminders, this is such a huge red flag. Maybe it’s because your bobo is a low key demon and you haven’t noticed yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Greene66: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2016
Nigeria men are the worst.

This whole post is invalid

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2016
2.  You’re not involved in his life
Do you often hear second-hand details of what goes on in his life from mutual friends? My sister, run for your life! A guy that can’t tell you what is going on is “not that into you”.

1 Share

Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2016
3.  Your number is saved as “Edible Catering” on his phone
If it’s not edible catering, it’s your name & where he met you. This should tell you that this guy has a harem of women and he can’t be bothered to get everyone’s name straight.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2016
4.  Every girl is his cousin/sister
If he’s always talking to way too many girls and each one is his relative. This is classic Yoruba demon behaviour. Just know that he is still trying to live that baby boy lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2016
5.  He belittles your fears
One of the biggest things the guys in this “demonus” class always do is to make you feel like you’re over-reacting. And that your fears are groundless even after you catch him making googly eyes at another girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by dracosith(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2016
Greene66:
Nigeria men are the worst.

This whole post is invalid
that's not true. U might have add a rough experience yet it aint right to generalize.
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2016
If your bobo is exhibiting any of the above tendencies, my dear just run!
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2016
hunnnnnwere were we go run to... wink wink wink wink
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2016
grin makydebbie come chee chomting..... are Ghanian men any different?...... men are men joor!
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by makydebbie(f): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2016
slyIsaac:
grin makydebbie come chee chomting..... are Ghanian men any different?...... men are men joor!
lol...av missed you where did you go na?...men are men..but some are really special and different..abi Juhan and Mhiz
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by KnightRod(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2016
Lol, I wonder
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...av missed you where did you go na?...men are men..but some are really special and different..abi Juhan and Mhiz
ave been here na sad you just didnt look 4 me.... happy new month....sad.......... yeah....some are special cheesy
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
hunnnnnwere were we go run to... wink wink wink wink
Not you joor, the ladies
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2016
KnightRod:
Lol, I wonder
Why wonder?
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by KnightRod(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Why wonder?
what happened to not necessarily needing men?
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2016
KnightRod:
what happened to not necessarily needing men?
I dunno sir
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2016
mizzbouqui:
If he’s always talking to way too many girls and each one is his relative. This is classic Yoruba demon behaviour. Just know that he is still trying to live that baby boy lifestyle.

I don use this line tire! So girls are aware lmao

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2016
mizzbouqui:
5.  He belittles your fears
One of the biggest things the guys in this “demonus” class always do is to make you feel like you’re over-reacting. And that your fears are groundless even after you catch him making googly eyes at another girl.

Hahahaha another that you got spot on!
Doesn't necessarily mean that we are not serious with the girl
It just helps to reduce nagging
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2016
mizzbouqui:
3.  Your number is saved as “Edible Catering” on his phone
If it’s not edible catering, it’s your name & where he met you. This should tell you that this guy has a harem of women and he can’t be bothered to get everyone’s name straight.

Lol another one that's true!
But I don't use edible catering unless the girl can cook sha
Thing is, as crazy as it may sound what a name is saved as in your phone affects ur mood whatever you're about to call the person or when you pick the persons call

For instance once you see "my love" there is this romantic switch that comes on!
Well I always use what I like about the girl as her name
Shade big yansh
Lola tall with hips
Cy bj
Wendy soft big ass
Faith house cleaner

Then when we break up
Shade goat
Lola stupid thing
Cy ugly panties

3 Likes

Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by makydebbie(f): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2016
slyIsaac:

ave been here na sad you just didnt look 4 me.... happy new month....sad.......... yeah....some are special cheesy
no vex ok?...same here darling!cheesy
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by foolinlove(f): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Ugh. My ex did this one to me.

"That's my sister on my wallpaper and giphy"

Buttwipe. Should have seen it coming though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by abbeyology88(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2016
mizzbouqui:
If your bobo is exhibiting any of the above tendencies, my dear just run!

Woman, what if he is testing his GF with all of ur above proofs?

*Nice Google job*

wink wink
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2016
Lalaticala were you this morning

Front page!!!!
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

Lol! Sorry boo!
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2016
It's true...
I can relate to every point...
But where are we going to see a perfect man?
London,america,afghanistan,israel......
I don tire jare

2 Likes

Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2016
tollyB:
It's true...
I can relate to every point...
But where are we going to see a perfect man?
London,america,afghanistan,israel......
I don tire jare
He will come your way don't worry
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2016
abbeyology88:

Woman, what if he is testing his GF with all of ur above proofs?

*Nice Google job*

wink wink
Testing indeed, are you feeling guilty?
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

Sorry dear, don't mind guys jare
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Lol another one that's true!
But I don't use edible catering unless the girl can cook sha
Thing is, as crazy as it may sound what a name is saved as in your phone affects ur mood whatever you're about to call the person or when you pick the persons call

For instance once you see "my love" there is this romantic switch that comes on!
Well I always use what I like about the girl as her name
Shade big yansh
Lola tall with hips
Cy bj
Wendy soft big ass
Faith house cleaner

Then when we break up
Shade goat
Lola stupid thing
Cy ugly panties
Hmph, welldone caught you unaware?
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by foolinlove(f): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Sorry dear, don't mind guys jare

Yoruba a$$hole.

Single for life!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? / “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” / Lady And Her Man In Hot Romance In The Bedroom In Pre Wedding Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.