Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,190 members, 7,849,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Re: What Can U Give Ur Love This Xmas & Sallar? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: What Can U Give Ur Love This Xmas & Sallar? (765 Views)

Which Song Would You Dedicate To Ur LOVE? / Areas To Kiss Ur Love Ones / What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Re: What Can U Give Ur Love This Xmas & Sallar? by Deshannel(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2008
@post
Would Take her to a worldclass shoping mall * singing T.i's  ' u can have whatever u like' *
Re: Re: What Can U Give Ur Love This Xmas & Sallar? by 25more(f): 12:10am On Dec 05, 2008
seems like u do is go around creating new thread on ppls topic instead of replying to the orginal one. nonsense
Re: Re: What Can U Give Ur Love This Xmas & Sallar? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 05, 2008
He's not doing it on purpose.
It's the phone. . . .he's not the first one to do it.
I think he clicked sth on the phone, as he was replying to the threads, that made a new thread

Just hope Deshannel can work on that
Re: Re: What Can U Give Ur Love This Xmas & Sallar? by 25more(f): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

He's not doing it on purpose.
It's the phone. . . .he's not the first one to do it.
I think he clicked sth on the phone, as he was replying to the threads, that made a new thread

Just hope Deshannel can work on that

this is not the first time, what can of phone can that be that allows him to repeat this all the time? he just want attention
Re: Re: What Can U Give Ur Love This Xmas & Sallar? by iice(f): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2008
This is like the 4th time!!

Locked.

(1)

Happy Xmas 2 U All / Why Do I Need A Girlfriend When I Can Easily Masturbate? / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.