Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? (10376 Views)

What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by sussu: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2009
guys, what do you expect from your girls?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by OBVIOUS(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2009
Her puhssy---
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2009
OBVIOUS:

Her puhssy---
My guy you just contradicted yourself. Aint you the one who said girls should learn to say no and keep their legs closed? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by OBVIOUS(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My guy you just contradicted yourself. Aint you the one who said girls should learn to say no and keep their legs closed? undecided

im having fun on NL pls let me be---- kiss kiss kiss < u should learn to relax once in a while> don't be soo uptight about everything. Have some fun too!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2009
OBVIOUS:

im having fun on NL pls let me be---- kiss kiss kiss < u should learn to relax once in a while> don't be soo uptight about everything. Have some fun too!
grin grin grin grin you are right I will let loose. grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by OBVIOUS(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin grin you are right I will let loose. grin

Pls do--- wink wink wink wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by whitelexi(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2009
HEHEHE grin grin grin
A man loses his sense of direction after three beers. . .  A woman loses her's after 3 kisses grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2009
A tie is always nice . . .

A gold chain if he wears jewelries . . .

Aftershave . .

I once got a wristwatch for my ex . . It came in a set of masculine and feminine watches. He not only loved the watch, he loved that we both had it! wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by jaybee3(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ujujoan:

A tie is always nice . . .

A gold chain if he wears jewelries . . .

Aftershave . .

I once got a wristwatch for my ex . . It came in a set of masculine and feminine watches. He not only loved the watch, he loved that we both had it! wink
chei grin grin grin
depends on the occasion
dudes that are into games then consoles or latest games should do the trick
dudes that are into footie then a ticket for you and him to go see his fav footie club
u can't go wrong with silk woven ties plat cufflinks et al
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by smooooooth: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
T.M shirts are cool

a Tie is lovely too

boxer shorts! ohhh yea Men appreciate that sooooo much.

anal sex. that will blow his mind. grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by jidesamuel(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2009
as for me,i think perfume will be ideal as a gift from a girl,as this tends to show a sign of affection sad
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
smooooooth:

T.M shirts are cool

a Tie is lovely too

boxer shorts! ohhh yea Men appreciate that sooooo much.

anal sex. that will blow his mind. grin

shocked shocked shocked

Are you gay? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Oluschenco(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2009
1. Underwears
2. Wristwatch
3. A nice Roll-On
4. A White T.M. Shirt
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by sexyZee(f): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2009
jidesamuel:

as for me,i think perfume will be ideal as a gift from a girl,as this tends to show a sign of affection sad

is dat wat u fink abt perfume? wel i tink odawise. i dont apreciate perfumes as gift, cos i onli give perfume to sum1 wif a bad scent
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by mrperfect(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2009
Any thing she perceived to be good for me.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by smooooooth: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ujujoan:

shocked shocked shocked

Are you gay? undecided

grin grin u shld come find out.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
*rooooooolz eyez* tongue
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by oluppy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
Anything she can afford
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by ruskiee(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
Anything memorable-a hand made gift would be nice.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by denony(m): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
1. nice boxers
2. nice watch
3. nice singlet

then u have him all grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by OBVIOUS(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2009
sexyZee:

is dat wat u fink abt perfume? wel i tink odawise. i dont apreciate perfumes as gift, cos i onli give perfume to sum1 wif a bad scent

I agree--- perfumes are for people with body odours.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by davids202(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2009
his ur man rite u shld have spent time finding out wat facinates ur man over time he unconsiously wld hv told u wat he like doing or wat he will like 2 do in case he is still a broke ass find a way & do dos small 1s alrite i think  modern men dis days wnt 2 look good. jst tink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^^ That's not true!

Perfumes are very romantic gifts!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by sexyZee(f): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^^ for ur mind undecided undecided
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by mrofficial(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2009
Puzzy na 100%, that shouldn't be a gift. Anyhow if they can give me anything that will make me stop thinking of sex sex sex, I think that will be a wonderful gift cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by madamL(f): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2009
Handkerchief.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by whitelexi(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2009
davids202:

his your man rite u shld have spent time finding out wat facinates your man over time he unconsiously wld hv told u wat he like doing or wat he will like 2 do in case he is still a broke ass find a way & do dos small 1s alrite i think  modern men dis days wnt 2 look good. jst tink

I dont wanna look good! angry Shopping for clothes are done in a very spontaeneous manner like i'm walking by a street shop and i see a fabric i like, i step in and pick up my size and walk away. . . That probably happens like once in a month!

But i love gadgets grin grin grin

Get me an app to drive my car with, and i'll study the code in it. . .  bliss cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by jaybee3(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2009
whitelexi:

I dont wanna look good! angry

But i love gadgets grin grin grin

[b]Get me an app to drive my car wit[/b]h, and i'll study the code in it. . . bliss cheesy
and don't u think u ought to be dating a geek to realise that?
but hey thought prof lexi was all about bimbos (everything proportionately aligned)
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by theviper1: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2009
anything that is memorable will be appreciated. a for clothing items,ladies needs to chill as i dont wear uniforms.bt anything given from the heart and with love is always appreciated.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by beknown(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2009
Nice perfume is a very good option. Nice perfume is romantic, high class, superiority.

I don't believe that people who like perfume have body odours, stop being naive.

I think gifts like: socks and boxer shorts are too much in use.

I will suggest you break out of the norm to show some element of surprise.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2009
jay bee:

and don't u think u ought to be dating a geek to realise that?
but hey thought prof lexi was all about bimbos (everything proportionately aligned)

Bimbos? HA! ok let's check his track record on NL? If you've dated 'prof lexi' pls hands up!  cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by koolchicco: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2009
OBVIOUS:

Her puhssy---

My Guy why u dey fall my hand like dis na?

@Topic

1, Condoms
2, Triceps/Biceps Rope
3, ABS Clicker
4, Shavers

Yes all these^^ and I'm taken. cheesy kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyas Have Started Again {pic} / What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). / Help! I Met A Vegitable Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.