Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential (46896 Views)

Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential / IMO 2015-Uche Nwosu Wins Apc Governorship Ticket In Imo State. / Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 12, 2014
2sExy1:
BIG THIEF! A man who has no interest in his people but his pocket
look at the useless comments of this Igbos! Tell
me any political leader in ur area that is a
philantropist? Tell me any better politician in
the whole of the east or south that is better
than him? APC WILL BE THE ONLY SOLUTION ROCHAS TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by JEITO: 12:24am On Dec 12, 2014
This is why he can't be the president. He's not defined; he just want to be in power at whatever level.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by madjune(m): 12:25am On Dec 12, 2014
sulmeza:
Game well played..thumbs up 4 him...he actually had his sight on d gov'ship ticket..his presidental ambition was jt a detour 2 create mre awareness 4 himslf....nice play rochas cool

I agree with you. Rochas went for that presidential gamble to boost his popularity.
He knew he would lose. Oh yea. He knew.
And make no mistakes, he will run for presidency again and again in the future since it has entered his cv and Nigerians now know his name.

The one thing Rochas has going for him is "popularity" and he will do anything to boost it at any given opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Okorocha,a little shame will do...

Bsids,he is not goin to win d Imo governorship election so why try for something whr his failure so obviously imminent

Oh well,Mr gov sir,, ur situation is unsalvageble.

Time to make use of d other skills u've got.

EdCure:

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/12/11/okorocha-picks-imo-apc-governorship-ticket-after-losing-presidential/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by tit(f): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2014
sulmeza:
Game well played..thumbs up 4 him...he actually had his sight on d gov'ship ticket..his presidental ambition was jt a detour 2 create mre awareness 4 himslf....nice play rochas cool
his presidental ambition was masterminded by obj to torpedo atiku votes.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by emmalezy(m): 12:28am On Dec 12, 2014
EdCure:

It's not all about the money. He is once again making himself available for service to his beloved state and people.

Truth be told okorocha doesn't love Imo as u all tink.. He is only focusing on Owerie d state capital n Orlu wic is where he comes from.. The remainin part of Imo is no different from Village I mean bush.. This man is a wicked soul.. Bet me I knw wat am saying.. I was in imo last month..

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 12, 2014
Soso990240:
u called Rochas a thief? Tell us about the money he stole..and Mention d governors dat have worked more than him.
Akpabio (Nigeria's best governor since 1960)has done what he can't do, at least I have been to Akwa Ibom to see things with my eyes. Not dem say dem say... Rozayx5 can tell you more cos he is from there... Fashola has done what he cant do. You asked for names... there you have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 12, 2014
eaglechild:
What a show of shame.

So he thinks Imo state is his personal property?

He should have displayed some decorum by staying away from the presidential primaries.
ROCHAS is a gr8t man, Nnamdi Azikwe of
our generation, plz lets wish him all d best in his political endeavors.THANKzz
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by powerblaze(m): 12:34am On Dec 12, 2014
hmm
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by pitoski(m): 12:35am On Dec 12, 2014
cant believe it is true. is Imo his personal property? hmmm. Greed for power at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 12, 2014
Rochas A true Nigerian, great leader, Sir. I pray
that one day you will rule NIGERIA. I feel touched
whenever I hear your speech or watch your
program on the TV. Go, Rochas 2015 by
the mighty name of Jesus.....can I hear Amen somebody.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 12, 2014
pitoski:
cant believe it is true. is Imo his personal property? hmmm. Greed for power at its peak.
All dis fools dats talking evil about ROCHAS r
country5 people,see them fools
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2014
emmalezy:

Truth be told okorocha doesn't love Imo as u all tink.. He is only focusing on Owerie d state capital n Orlu wic is where he comes from.. The remainin part of Imo is no different from Village I mean bush.. This man is a wicked soul.. Bet me I knw wat am saying.. I was in imo last month..
YOU ARE IN FRANCE NOT IMO......
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by uzolexis(f): 12:40am On Dec 12, 2014
profjustine458:

We are very proud of you ROCHAS OKOROCHA. I strongly believe
that you govern this country called Nigeria by
the grace of God. If there is an Igbo man that I
believe in you are one and only one. May God
prosper your way.ROCHAS TILL 2019

ok o miss london smiley
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 12, 2014
2sExy1:
Akpabio (Nigeria's best governor since 1960)has done what he can't do, at least I have been to Akwa Ibom to see things with my eyes. Not dem say dem say... Rozayx5 can tell you more cos he is from there... Fashola has done what he cant do. You asked for names... there you have it.
ROCHAS OKOROCHA is the only non- criminal igbo politician , more credible, reliable and have the courage to do it
unlike the rest thieves like Nzeribe, Elechi,EMEKA IHEDIOHA , ARARUME, OHAKIM,T.A ORJI, and others.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 12, 2014
profjustine458:

look at the useless comments of this Igbos! Tell
me any political leader in ur area that is a
philantropist? Tell me any better politician in
the whole of the east or south that is better
than him? APC WILL BE THE ONLY SOLUTION ROCHAS TILL 2019
Akpabio is far far far better than him... Imolites who have been to Akwa Ibom will curse Okorocha on their return. FACT!

Rozayx5 can tell you more

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 12, 2014
H e
profjustine458:

ROCHAS OKOROCHA is the only non- criminal igbo politician , more credible, reliable and have the courage to do it
unlike the rest thieves like Nzeribe, Elechi,EMEKA IHEDIOHA , ARARUME, OHAKIM,T.A ORJI, and others.
He failed is people... don't compare with failure but successes. Why not compare him to people like Akpabio, Fashola? Imolites saw him as the messiah but he failed his people. I have been to Imo state and I can't account for what they can be proud of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by hendrixxx(m): 1:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Shadyswag:
What's wrong with d man sef? Can't he just quit politics for d now.
Shadyswag:
Shadyswag:
did u say quit? nobody quit politics in Nigeria
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 12, 2014
2sExy1:
H e He failed is people... don't compare with failure but successes. Why not compare him to people like Akpabio, Fashola? Imolites saw him as the messiah but he failed his people. I have been to Imo state and I can't account for what they can be proud of.
Akpabio and fashola governed for 8good yrs why not allow ROCHAS complete his 2nd tenure before comparing....let's I forget akwaibom and lagos r oil reach states and its internally Generated Revenue can not be compared with imo

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Okijajuju1(m): 1:17am On Dec 12, 2014
profjustine458:

I am proud of my Governor Owelle Rochas for
putting up a good fight and saving the face of
Ndi-igbo with his courage . Mark my word,
my governor, we will celebrate you one day as
you take the oath of office into Aso Rock. For
now fellow Nigerians we must drop all forms of
sentiments, shine our eyes 'well well' and
choose who the cap actually fits...God bless
Owelle Rochas Okorocha ( my governor my
governor), God bless the people of Imo State,
God bless the entire Ndi-igbo, God bless our
brothers and sisters of other tribes and
tongues, God bless the Federal Republic of
Nigeria...2015 we patiently wait.

Rochas did not save any Igbo face.. He rather went there on his own (Without the blessings of Ndi Igbos) and he has returned to Owerri empty handed.

You can proud of him all you want, even Monkey sef get person wey proud of am.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 12, 2014
FRESH CONFUSION ROCKS IMO STATE PDP AS ROCHAS RETURNS.....example okijajuju above me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by slap1(m): 1:26am On Dec 12, 2014
That has always been my prayer. He should stay four more years and continue his good works in the state! Thank you Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 12, 2014
slap1:
That has always been my prayer. He should stay four more years and continue his good works in the state! Thank you Jesus!
THANK YOU LORD!
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 12, 2014
dapsoneh:
Imagine, he asked his son-inlaw to pick the form and secure the ticket for him while he tries his luck @ d presidential primaries.. little wonder he was all smiles when they called them to thd podium.. chai!! Diaris God oo
This is why igbo can never rule Nigeria. just
look at their comments, exhibiting their
foolishness .
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 12, 2014
Congratulations Rochas Okorocha, you are a
true son
of Igboland. No other had your courage. You
didn't win but our ancestors would be glad
their protege are not left out in the scheme
of things. Congratulations our
ambassador......WE THE IMOLITES ARE
SAYING THANK YOU
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 12, 2014
2sExy1:
H e He failed is people... don't compare with failure but successes. Why not compare him to people like Akpabio, Fashola? Imolites saw him as the messiah but he failed his people. I have been to Imo state and I can't account for what they can be proud of.
After ROCHAS OKOROCHA there is no IGBO man that can WIN the heart of Northerners in a general ELECTION .
He is a man DEVOID of sentiment. He is building his future political career,but little do his kinsmen.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 12, 2014
onyedikachukwue:
He's a traitor.alhaji Muhammad rochas.he has betrayed d igbos.
welcome back sir! Don't worry 2019 we shall
conquer......PDP go and dieeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by ellechrystal(f): 2:02am On Dec 12, 2014
EdCure:

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/12/11/okorocha-picks-imo-apc-governorship-ticket-after-losing-presidential/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Na them sabi. Seems when it comes to money n power through politricks" men like this, only death can do them part .

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by jamace(m): 2:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Politics in Nigeria is funny. Imagine that. No doubt he has taken Imo State to be his personal property. And APC will call this progressive? What a criminal act by Rochas!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by perryjay4: 2:19am On Dec 12, 2014
i think a lot of people did not listen to oweli's closing comments at the convention.he has only succeeded in making a very loud statement that AN IGBO MAN CAN ALSO CONTEST FOR THE NATION'S HIGHEST SEAT.i think every igbo indiegen's should be grateful to him because he has succeeded in giving u a sense of belonging.he was never a favourite in the presidential contest ,but he still went ahead tn pursue such noble cause(not free of charge) as to be d only igbo presidential contestant as if there are no longer eminent igbo men in d land any longer.he is only a first term governor,if he has come back to contest for second term in office as governor,it is not a wrong decision for him to make,it is left for the people to decide if they still want him.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by naijaking1: 2:22am On Dec 12, 2014
People need to understand that APC official policy seems to be FRAUD, FRAUD, and more FRAUD!
Starting from El_rufai siphoning money from CBN via Sanusi, to Tambuwal playing both sides, now to Rochas fronting his family member and deceiving Imo people. Fraud should not be a party's official policy.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by jamace(m): 2:29am On Dec 12, 2014
naijaking1:
People need to understand that APC official policy seems to be FRAUD, FRAUD, and more FRAUD!
Starting from El_rufai siphoning money from CBN via Sanusi, to Tambuwal playing both sides, now to Rochas fronting his family member and deceiving Imo people. Fraud should not be a party's official policy.
Word. So sad some commentators here refer to his action as "smart" instead of telling Rochas that the act was a fraudulent one. Is this how APC will fight corruption?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders / Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.