Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account (1581 Views)

Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? / ADAURE4EVER Has Deactivated? / Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by Cutehector(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Following the recent e bullying, I just found out that missclasssy has deactivated her account.. Lol I probably hope she doesn't go to hang herself.. No thanks to TheSonOfMark grin and Blackett, who are her worst nightmares in romanceland.. grin

Cc: Tosyne2much, wristwatch, naijaboiy, ireneony. Kingtom, falconey, alberto2k, agarawu23
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by McEwen(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Brb
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by Sveen: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oya romancelanders start crying, your boss had deactivated.
>>>>>>>>> www.nairaland.com/general
Cc. ishilove
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by naijaboiy: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Soldier come and soldier go,,Barrack remain.

Life continues. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by KingTom(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
When will you guys grow up cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by naijaboiy: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
And of course she'll definitely be back in another moniker.

That is if she isn't back already. undecided
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by eph12(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
And a thread is opened for this? grin grin grin
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by alberto2k(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
she'll resurrect with another moniker. .

. she might be viewing this thread sef grin
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by naijaboiy: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
eph12:
And a thread is opened for this? grin grin grin
Probably he's a fan of hers.
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by demmy0325(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Have always known that girl is a guy.... Dunno why i av to doubt it again.. She has no reason to de-activate no mata what.. She bullys pple mre.. She probably ran coz of ha picture..undecided..

..First Seriousbabe

..second missclasssy

..only God knws third.. undecided
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by eph12(m): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Probably he's a fan of hers.
Most likely! A pity he couldn't tell her when she was here embarassed
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by sexymoma(f): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Another Fallen Hero grin

Buh wetin hapin be say after 48hours
We donforget you for hia ooo o pe ju 1 week.

E get wan time wey abumikey & co dey reign too for hia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
missclasssy's other monikers are missghost, caara and froodo. "so if u see those any of those monikers just know dat its her. "chai!!!! i wicked!
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by naijaboiy: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
eph12:

Most likely! A pity he couldn't tell her when she was here embarassed
Most times the truth comes out after a person's demise.

In this case it's an e-demise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by MUMINATED(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Misclassy my nl crush has gone,wat should i do now embarassed.
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
demmy0325:
Have always known that girl is a guy.... Dunno why i av to doubt it again.. She has no reason to de-activate no mata what.. She bullys pple mre.. She probably ran coz of ha picture..undecided..

..First Seriousbabe

..second missclasssy

..only God knws third.. undecided
she has other monikers
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by naijaboiy: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Another Fallen Hero grin

Buh wetin hapin be say after 48hours
We donforget you for hia ooo o pe ju 1 week.

E get wan time wey abumikey & co dey reign too for hia
Naso o cheesy

As people dey go others dey come to replace them. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by Utchgirl(f): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Following the recent e bullying, I just found out that missclasssy has deactivated her account.. Lol I probably hope she doesn't go to hang herself.. No thanks to TheSonOfMark grin and Blackett, who are her worst nightmares in romanceland.. grin
Cc: Tosyne2much, wristwatch, naijaboiy, ireneony. Kingtom, falconey, alberto2k, agarawu23

Wht really happened ?

Y did she do so?
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by sexymoma(f): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Naso o cheesy

As people dey go others dey come to replace them. grin
I jos dey wait to see d babe online with another username
the funniest part be say she go still use small words from her prev username ooo E fit be "madamclassy" dem too funny for the Nl grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
What happened?? She iis the first person ii ever blocked on nairaland, she gave mee the insult of my life. I almost hanged myself that day cry

That geh iis soo unkind.

NL Management should consider reviewing operating license of romance section.
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by naijaboiy: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
I jos dey wait to see d babe online with another username
the funniest part be say she go still use small words from her prev username ooo E fit be "madamclassy" dem too funny for the Nl grin
ROTFL!! gringrin

You know they have to use something to still retain that relevance they once had. Coming with a totally new moniker may make it difficult.

Let's watch and see the new moniker she'll come up with. grin
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
What do you want us to do now? Just tell me...
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by sexymoma(f): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

ROTFL!! gringrin

You know they have to use something to still retain that relevance they once had. Coming with a totally new moniker may make it difficult.

Let's watch and see the new moniker she'll come up with. grin
Shey we dey hia dey observe na.. wink
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by winetapper: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Soldier come and soldier go,,Barrack remain.

Life continues. undecided

doesnt apply for NL... Here it is

soldier come, soldier no gree go..
Barracks complicated grin grin

Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by 2dice(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
she will be viewing with another moniker ... Xpecting a thread like this ...
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by naijaboiy: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
winetapper:

doesnt apply for NL... Here it is

soldier come, soldier no gree go..
Barracks complicated grin grin

Until we see the soldier gringrin
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
vimi:
What happened?? She iis the first person ii ever blocked on nairaland, she gave mee the insult of my life. I almost hanged myself that day cry

LMAO
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by IamLEGEND1: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
and a thread had to be opened?

wouldn't it have been better if you ran down ur street with no boxers on?

1 Share

Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by agarawu23(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
sad sad

reason ?
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by MsBliss(f): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lol she will be back .she don't look like one who gives up easily to me. shez intelligent tho
Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by CashdownNG: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Happy new month..

1 Like

Re: Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account by peeparty(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
vimi:

That geh iis soo unkind.

really laffing hard.broder sorry oo

(1) (2)

See My Photos-i Am The Most Beautiful Girl / True Life Story Of Chizoba’s Wooing Experience (episode 1) / She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.