Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP (28537 Views)

Ignore APC Noise, They Have Nothing To Offer – PDP Tells Fayose / Embrace Fayose's Peace Offer-pdp Tells APC Lawmakers / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by samento: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
successking:

APC has no character and credibility to bring change. If power is handed over to APC, then hope is lost. Lagos State and school fees for instance.
Briefly visit Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Edo and Lagos where you will be convinced that APC states are symbol of change.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ojaydedon(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
ismolicious:
U no well, u dey compare demon with angel. #Gerraout#

pls dont insult me..was quotin a well known adage
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ojaydedon(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
motherlode:

shocked i pity for you undecided that demon will devour you to the core cheesy if you don't accept the sent angel grin

VOTE FOR CHANGE, VOTE BUHARI.
It starts with me and you, YES change! By collecting our PVC's and voting that angel(buhari) than the demon(who cares about his name). grin

i wunt vote him... If he wins, i pray u dont regret...

Politics is a real dirty game.. How deep r u in d dirt
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ojaydedon(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Omotolu:
...who dare compare a demon with an angel-it's such a wicked comparison.I'll opt for an unknown angel in an heartbeat,while a demon haunts one till hell...

its an adage bro..

It means an angel u dont knw might turn out to be satan himself...

But d demon u knw, u knw how to handle..
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ojaydedon(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
papiforreal:

bros your last statement exposed your irrationality.

how?
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ojaydedon(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
demsid:
better shut up there, u this wicked somebody, u like gej 6 years without any sensible impact . I can see the wickedness in your soul. gej must go. corrupt fellows

read my statement b4 makin insults...

I am not a gej fan

i am also not a gmb fan

READ MY POST AGAIN...

And mind u, gej aint wicked
ppl dat dont want him to be on dat sit, are causin all dat he is facing.. They are d wicked ones..
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ojaydedon(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
gratieao:

Stop this madness! The demon you know is still a demon, why are u as a child of God cohabiting with a demon?

who talked about cohabitin

and its only an adage

Hope u get its meanin
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ojaydedon(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
debeginin:

U r afraid of CHANGE.

CHANGE IS CONSTANT BRO...

CHANGE CAN ALSO BE NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE

SO YEAH.. AM AFRAID OF NEGATIVE CHANGE
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by motherlode: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
ojaydedon:

i wunt vote him... If he wins, i pray u dont regret...

Politics is a real dirty game.

uhn uhn and what has GEJ done to deserve re-election! We need a qualitative government and not a government of quantity. cheesy
I see Change and transformation coming in the speed of light grin
that change starts with me and you, together we can make a change. wink
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ojaydedon(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
motherlode:

uhn uhn and what has GEJ done to deserve re-election! We need a qualitative government and not a government of quantity. cheesy
I see Change and transformation coming in the speed of light grin
that change starts with me and you, together we can make a change. wink

yea change is good... If d change is negative, u will regret it for life.. So be carefull about d change u are so eager to see..
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by dont8(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
Don't lose it, you're on the right track and your research will not be in vain come 2015.

Sai Buari.
slightlyMad:
seriously, am losing it everyday
the more research i make about Buhari, the more clearer it get that Buhari
may be our only way out.

this weyrey wey dey lead us na confirm ode
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by alphamars(m): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
What have we achieved from the 5yrs of GEJ tenure in office? If anybody can point one and give me proof I will vote for him because all this south south propaganda is total BS. We need to face the fact GEJ has nothing to offer. Let accept change for the growth of this nation.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Jesusloveyou: 5:37am On Dec 13, 2014
successking:

Stop compounding your frustrations. It's GEJ until the agent of change comes and that will be after 2019.
d agent of change is here.d set time for saTANiod to vacant d seat.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Azo(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2014
1 dollar = 183 naira

SMH for Nigeria
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2014
ojaydedon:

he was vp, actin president, president, b4 been voted as president
buhari was once a head of state too
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Mentcee(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
mastercee:

Na lie..... You are the plagiarist here
Ya. I surrender. Just noticed you regd in '09. Before me. Welcome. Just noticed too that you'v not been very very active here unless you do so anon. 14 days only.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by mastercee(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Mentcee:
Ya. I surrender. Just noticed you regd in '09. Before me. Welcome. Just noticed too that you'v not been very very active here unless you do so anon. 14 days only.

Correct.... So u accept say I be your senior wink

I've always been active, just I used to concentrate on business section alone
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ojaydedon(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
olassy239:
buhari was once a head of state too

yea... How did he become head of state... We know it was not by election
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
ojaydedon:

yea... How did he become head of state... We know it was not by election
if he can rule through d military peacefully,y cant he rule nw?
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ojaydedon(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
olassy239:
if he can rule through d military peacefully,y cant he rule nw?

he won by coup ba Peacefully Abi tyranily Hav u forgoten how millitary rule is Ppl obey because dey are afraid.. Was human right active

Questions....
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by legendsilver(m): 6:09am On Dec 14, 2014
Ayomax:
[size=15pt]and u will surely die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Amen
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 14, 2014
ojaydedon:

he won by coup ba Peacefully Abi tyranily Hav u forgoten how millitary rule is Ppl obey because dey are afraid.. Was human right active

Questions....
i thought obj was also a military man
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Azo(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2014
olassy239:

And u mind these idiots. Do u feel they use their brains if at all they have any?
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Azo:

And u mind these idiots. Do u feel they use their brains if at all they have any?
i cnt just rili understand y dey still wanna vote in the PDP,after all this years of failure,i thought dis is democrazy,but its more of a military rule dan a democrazy
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by martin92(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
so ?
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ojaydedon(m): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
olassy239:

yea

see what buhari did..

1. Gen Buhari allowed Shehu Kangiwa, the then Sokoto State Governor from 1979-1981, who
conducted and supervised the famous "BakoloriMassacre" of poor peasant farmers, whose lands were seized without compensation, to remain under a very comfortable house arrest, without punishment or proper imprisonment.
2. Ikemba Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, another Igboman who had just returned from 13 years of exile in 1982, following a pardon by then president, Shehu Shangri, was as well locked up in Kiri-Kiri Prison by Buhari. Till this day, we are not told what Ojukwu's offence was.
3. Buhari's CPC loyalists massacred and lynched Nigerian youth corpers after the last election. A refined politician is expected to tender an
apology on behalf of the ignorant loyalists, buhari refused to apologise. He said, the mob were
angry because they felt the election was rigged. Is that sufficient to take the life of another?
4. Buhari pretended to have forgotten, his CPC party, rigged the election by registering under
aged voters. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
5. In 1983, an article "The Mallams are Coming" written long ago in the 70's by Bisi Onabanjo,
whose column Aiyekooto (parrot - known for telling the plain truth) and a later one in which
Onabanjo wrote, people should watch out for that "Gangly Officer from the North" after Buhari gave a no holds barred speech at a Army function, where he openly supported only pro-Fulani and
pro-Islam to the exclusion of all other ethnic groups, and the termination of democratic rule,
was recalled by Buhari. For exposing that, Onabanjo got a harsh jail term and was tortured while in prison.
6. Mrs. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter, was sacked on Buhari's orders as military ruler, for
reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing, $2.8 Billion
money, while buhari was petroleum minister, was traced to Buhari’s account at Midland Bank, London branch. In view of this, OBJ scraped PTF over Buhari’s misappropriation. Vera eventually
won her case in court after providing evidence, and was financially compensated.
7. That obnoxious Decree 4 by buhari, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists, an attempt to shut-up the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation of buhari shows the essence of his intolerance..... facts of recent
history.
8. On the 4th of September, 1984, minutes before leaving Nigeria for an extensive tour of the US, Fela Anikulapo Kuti was arrested at the airport of Lagos on orders of Buhari and was jailed for 5 years, on bogus charges under emergency law initiated by dictator buhari, which prompted the sentencing judge to later confess that, he was
ordered to do so and apologised to Fela. Get Fela's (Army Arrangement) song for more
expose'.
9. Against all canons of legal decency, Buhari executed Lawal Ojuolape (30), BernardOgedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh
(26). To put it quite plainly, one of those three –Ogedengbe – was executed for a crime that did
not carry a capital forfeit at the time it was committed.
10. Buhari was in full support of all the atrocities of Sani Abacha against the Nigerian people. There
is no single record of his criticism of Sani Abacha during those dark days when Nigeria was on
precipice. It shows that he is a patriot of convenience.
11. After the military government of Major- General Muhammadu Buhari took power, Prof Ambrose Ali, one time governor of (Bendel) state, who had already retired from politics, was arrested and sentenced to 100 years in prison by
buhari's military tribunal over trumped up charges. He was finally freed when the Esama of Benin, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, paid a fine to buhari'government. Ambrose Ali died shortly after his release. 12. Mallam El-rufai who now sings buhari's praise famously said on Oct, 5th 2010 that " General
Buhari is perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state and afterwards, is a warning that many nigerians in the past have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well- known."
13. El-Rufai again said: “I was 25 years old when Buhari was Head of State and now am 50+ and he
still wants to be President, i don’t understand that, i don’t understand that at all and I call on young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders. This man should pave way for a younger blood, we don't need an old man. Its only in Nigeria that u willl see the same set of former corrupt leaders hussling to to
lead evern when they keep saying that we are the leaders of tomorrow, the same story my teacher told me many years ago. Can any Nairalander gladly point out any American former leader that is still vying for the same post? A leopard can never, ever change it's spots.

Nigerians, do not be deceived,vote wisely.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by chamboy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
///
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Azo(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2014
ojaydedon:

yea

see what buhari did..

1. Gen Buhari allowed Shehu Kangiwa, the then Sokoto State Governor from 1979-1981, who
conducted and supervised the famous "BakoloriMassacre" of poor peasant farmers, whose lands were seized without compensation, to remain under a very comfortable house arrest, without punishment or proper imprisonment.
2. Ikemba Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, another Igboman who had just returned from 13 years of exile in 1982, following a pardon by then president, Shehu Shangri, was as well locked up in Kiri-Kiri Prison by Buhari. Till this day, we are not told what Ojukwu's offence was.
3. Buhari's CPC loyalists massacred and lynched Nigerian youth corpers after the last election. A refined politician is expected to tender an
apology on behalf of the ignorant loyalists, buhari refused to apologise. He said, the mob were
angry because they felt the election was rigged. Is that sufficient to take the life of another?
4. Buhari pretended to have forgotten, his CPC party, rigged the election by registering under
aged voters. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
5. In 1983, an article "The Mallams are Coming" written long ago in the 70's by Bisi Onabanjo,
whose column Aiyekooto (parrot - known for telling the plain truth) and a later one in which
Onabanjo wrote, people should watch out for that "Gangly Officer from the North" after Buhari gave a no holds barred speech at a Army function, where he openly supported only pro-Fulani and
pro-Islam to the exclusion of all other ethnic groups, and the termination of democratic rule,
was recalled by Buhari. For exposing that, Onabanjo got a harsh jail term and was tortured while in prison.
6. Mrs. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter, was sacked on Buhari's orders as military ruler, for
reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing, $2.8 Billion
money, while buhari was petroleum minister, was traced to Buhari’s account at Midland Bank, London branch. In view of this, OBJ scraped PTF over Buhari’s misappropriation. Vera eventually
won her case in court after providing evidence, and was financially compensated.
7. That obnoxious Decree 4 by buhari, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists, an attempt to shut-up the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation of buhari shows the essence of his intolerance..... facts of recent
history.
8. On the 4th of September, 1984, minutes before leaving Nigeria for an extensive tour of the US, Fela Anikulapo Kuti was arrested at the airport of Lagos on orders of Buhari and was jailed for 5 years, on bogus charges under emergency law initiated by dictator buhari, which prompted the sentencing judge to later confess that, he was
ordered to do so and apologised to Fela. Get Fela's (Army Arrangement) song for more
expose'.
9. Against all canons of legal decency, Buhari executed Lawal Ojuolape (30), BernardOgedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh
(26). To put it quite plainly, one of those three –Ogedengbe – was executed for a crime that did
not carry a capital forfeit at the time it was committed.
10. Buhari was in full support of all the atrocities of Sani Abacha against the Nigerian people. There
is no single record of his criticism of Sani Abacha during those dark days when Nigeria was on
precipice. It shows that he is a patriot of convenience.
11. After the military government of Major- General Muhammadu Buhari took power, Prof Ambrose Ali, one time governor of (Bendel) state, who had already retired from politics, was arrested and sentenced to 100 years in prison by
buhari's military tribunal over trumped up charges. He was finally freed when the Esama of Benin, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, paid a fine to buhari'government. Ambrose Ali died shortly after his release. 12. Mallam El-rufai who now sings buhari's praise famously said on Oct, 5th 2010 that " General
Buhari is perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state and afterwards, is a warning that many nigerians in the past have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well- known."
13. El-Rufai again said: “I was 25 years old when Buhari was Head of State and now am 50+ and he
still wants to be President, i don’t understand that, i don’t understand that at all and I call on young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders. This man should pave way for a younger blood, we don't need an old man. Its only in Nigeria that u willl see the same set of former corrupt leaders hussling to to
lead evern when they keep saying that we are the leaders of tomorrow, the same story my teacher told me many years ago. Can any Nairalander gladly point out any American former leader that is still vying for the same post? A leopard can never, ever change it's spots.

Nigerians, do not be deceived,vote wisely.

Source(s) please cos this is treasonable felony accusing a person of murder when innocent.. You ought to be jailed for this.

Dont just come here and be quoting facebook posts of an unknown person that have been nailed. You just on about on the internet to copy and paste whatever you see. No wonder majority of Nigerian students are poor in writing and analysis, they never use their brains to read and analyse. This country get bad names cos of persons like you..
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
skyprofm:

Quite true. Same way we don't need clueless, ignorant and dumb people like u on nairaland. So pick ur clueless president, go start ur own country somewhere in d creeks. Start ur own forum and name it after ur currency. Buhari till 2019
You are indeed mad.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by chinedujazzy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Azo:

Apart from Atoku who is a rotten PDP member now in APC? Just curious
PC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing Amaechi - 8yrs speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP, Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP, Akume -8yrs governor under PDP, Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP, Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP, Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP, Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP, Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP, Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP, El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP, Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under PDP, Segun Oni, 3 and half years governor under PDP, and to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission. It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrous years" are now dumped.Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abdul Mumuni Abiola: "If I'm Assassinated, Hold My Brothers Responsible" / Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC / Ekweremadu, Dogara Hosts INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Others Meet Together - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.