Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP (28529 Views)

Ignore APC Noise, They Have Nothing To Offer – PDP Tells Fayose / Embrace Fayose's Peace Offer-pdp Tells APC Lawmakers / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2014
If Buhari doesnt have anything to offer and he is what Nigerians wants, then so be it. What does GEJ and PDP have to offer if I may ask. What has NDDC offred us as Niger Deltans after approving a budget of N250b (more than some state govts). I weep for this country.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by wazobiaforu(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided

Is not funny because you might have had your date already.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by drey076(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Vote for change, vote for buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by gratieao: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2014
ojaydedon:
hmmm.. Even if he has something to offer, he is not d right person to lead Nigeria right now.... The ppl supporting him are maybe brain washed... I am not really a GEJ fan... But also not a GMB fan.. And d demon u know they say is better dan d angel u dont know...

NIGERIANS BE WISE....
Stop this madness! The demon you know is still a demon, why are u as a child of God cohabiting with a demon?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Rilwayne001: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2014
PDP are really scared of this man
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by synergycom19: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:
What prominent Nigerians say about Buhari:

Buhari is certainly the people's general, he is as gentle as a lamb, yet harder than an iroko. A dependable honest and incorruptible man, capable of rescuing Nigeria from cluelessness, ineptitude and wickedness in high places.

-CramJones FFK?

The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wether he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“g
-SEN. MAKARFI.
Buhari is still a FANATICS,that an undeniable Truth. But GEJ’S very unfortunate performance brought Buhari out to contest again
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have Buhari elected as president. I feel that even those people who have been making noise behind him in his support will all live to detest his leadership and regret giving him their votes.
...don't presume what has not yet been.who ever will assume GEJ will end up being the Nigerian negativities?who?not even OBJ-read OBJ memoir...
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by demsid(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2014
ojaydedon:
hmmm.. Even if he has something to offer, he is not d right person to lead Nigeria right now.... The ppl supporting him are maybe brain washed... I am not really a GEJ fan... But also not a GMB fan.. And d demon u know they say is better dan d angel u dont know...

NIGERIANS BE WISE....
better shut up there, u this wicked somebody, u like gej 6 years without any sensible impact . I can see the wickedness in your soul. gej must go. corrupt fellows

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided
...don't bet on your life.don't die for your belief because you may be wrong.
[deleted]
fanice1:
If Buhari doesnt have anything to offer and he is what Nigerians wants, then so be it. What does GEJ and PDP have to offer if I may ask. What has NDDC offred us as Niger Deltans after approving a budget of N250b (more than some state govts). I weep for this country.

Be weary of people like this...HE IS A YORUBA MAN disguised as a Niger Deltan! No SS besides Edo in his right mind will vote against GEJ. Long uncircumcised prick!
ojaydedon:

NIGERIANS BE WISE....

bros your last statement exposed your irrationality.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by shakazuldadon: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2014
c

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Image123(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Schematics:
Did you watch Buhari's speech yesterday?

It was obvious to everyone that voting this guy in power is tantamount to voting an uneducated retired soldier into power.

Nigeria of 1982 is not Nigeria of 2014. Buhari belong to our dark past and we shall demonstrate to him next year that he truly belong to the past.
What was uneducated about him? The present government hasn't given a bright present.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by PassingShot(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Hamintab:
What has GEJ to offer?

He concluded Yar Adua's tenure, nothing came out of it. The excuse was that Yar Adua loyalist are sabotagin his effort because they never wanted him as acting president.

He started his own tenure afresh, so far so good, nothing to show. This time the excuse wad that someone promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for him. Despite being the C in C, he couldn't investigate and chain the person so that he can rule well. Instead he came up with another excuse that he was not the cause of Nigeria's problem, he inherited them (imagine how daft a president to talk ).

Now he wants another 4 yrs, to fix what he couldn't fix in 6-7 years. What are those New Things he has to offer?

He crashed the Nigerian economy, suckling our reserve dry. Encouraging and approving looting at all level, saying it's just stealing.

All he has offered this long are promises promises and promises. Excuses Excuses and Excuses. Blame Blame and Blame.

GEJ, what new things do you have to offer after over 6 yrs in office?

PDP, what new things do you have to offer after ovet 15 yrs of rule.

We need a change of president, A change of Party ideology and manifesto, a change of team, change of policies, change of Agenda.

In all , we need a Changed and Better Nigeria!

Maybe GEJ has new things to offer viz:

Allowing more kidnappings in higher scale than Chibok

Bombings in Lagos and other Southern metropolis

Moore stealing, which of course is not same as corruption in his/their book

More deaths through deceits just like the one we witnessed by Nigerian Customs

The list is endless my brother.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2014
ojaydedon:

NIGERIANS BE WISE....
...who dare compare a demon with an angel-it's such a wicked comparison.I'll opt for an unknown angel in an heartbeat,while a demon haunts one till hell...
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by superstar3: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have Buhari elected as president. I feel that even those people who have been making noise behind him in his support will all live to detest his leadership and regret giving him their votes.

I have no option than to pitch my tent to GMB side. Four years ago I voted someone who had no shoe (as he claimed) and I thought he would fight for the cause and emancipation of the common. Today the shame, regret and hardship he brought on the masses can not be hidden. It is time to give another person a chance. If he bleeps up too, another four years is around the corner.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2014
I still de tuk am! The hell fire wey go burn Metuh, Abati and Okupe still de under construction..gringringrin...this man metuh is one of d reasons y de generalise we d ibo's as arse-lickers! Osu dika gi..angryangryangry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by kenock: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2014
APC. All Progressive CHANGE, never let that "CHANGE" deceive you. Its just a writen word.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by motherlode: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2014
ojaydedon:

NIGERIANS BE WISE....

shocked i pity for you undecided that demon will devour you to the core cheesy if you don't accept the sent angel grin

VOTE FOR CHANGE, VOTE BUHARI.
It starts with me and you, YES change! By collecting our PVC's and voting that angel(buhari) than the demon(who cares about his name). grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2014
PDP is already catching cold already.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by aljazira: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2014
First,it was one yeye cnn man who said Buhari APC victory result confirms he is not popular.,secondly,olisah metsu who said that was Buhari's fourth time to contest.As if that is not enough,BBC will "whatever"says Buhari has no direction as to how to solve Nigerians problems(so the problems are still there after PDP being in power for over 15 years)?Now a different story.Why the panic and restless PDPWe say YES GMB and NO GEJ/PDP.Have they forgotten the U.S president that tried over 3 times b4 getting the oval office.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Hamintab: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:

Just like we feel now voting the most incompetent and worst president in the his tory of Nigeria.

Then let GMB come and exercise all his own skills, idea and experience let's see. After 4 years if he is no better than GEJ then we will wish and vote him out just like we want GEJ out.

Nigerians are no more blind, Dump and daft electorates.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by drey076(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided
It seems u are not aware of what is going on around you
More so, nigerian wealth will continue to recycle around few set of pple
We can kick out buhari if he under perform by 2019
Vote for change, vote out corruption
GEJ till 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2014
& some corrupt empty barrels are jittery already! Hurricane gmb coming @ ya'll! Keep shut!
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by OtunbaOlufemi(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Nigerians are tired of Mr Jonathan commitment to corruption ..his only fools that will voter again for Gej after six years of insecurity...help me ask your president that wat is delaying fuel Subsidy case in court... Gej love empty promises
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by demsid(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2014
amaechionuh:

Our roads are getting better gradually, the railways are being remodelled, our economy is growing, school infrastructures are changing, airports are wearing new look.
Rome wasn't built in a day, its a gradual process. What we need now is continuity.
thank u my brother. u are d one sent by GEJ to brainwash the common men online. u av failed. WC railway is remodelled, electricity in the country worse than ever, airports that av cows on the runway and illegal activities are remodelled?, universities strike that lasted for 6 months and Still their needs and request not granted. u must b definitely out of your mind, if u think all these imaginary false development will change my mind. GEJ back to otueke in 2015. and buhari for president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by olorunsogo1: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2014
GEJ has failed us woefully, he has betrayed our trust and has not lived up to his words. He is simply not competent enough to lead this country. He has been there for six years yet NOTHING to show for it.
I belong to Common sense party of Nigeria. But let's put party aside and consider individual competence and courage, Buhari at 70+ is still stronger and far better than GEJ at 50+ talk leadership.
GEJ second term will be worse than this first term, have you ever seen a second term performer in our politics?the best are offered in the first term. If GEJ first term is like this, then it will be a calamity in the second term.
It is not about APC or PDP, it is Buhari or no one!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Dolypson04(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2014
Like seriously I don't no where to head to between GEJ and Buhari. I keep hating that Buhari is a religion fanatic. I would rather vote for someone that I know can't win the election than to vote for GEJ or a religion fanatic
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by sandraokosun: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2014
Notice how hard saTANs are trying to convice ppol to endure cluelesness. They have caught the buhari fever too. Change is here
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Omooba77: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2014
donphilopus:
These PDP thieves should just shut their trap up. Do they expect us to continue enduring clueless Leadership for another 4yrs?! It'll be suicidal for PDP (GEJ) to lead us for another 4yrs. What has been his achievement aside corruption, division et al?! As for me and my family, we ain't voting (for) GEJ, Buhari has come to the rescue. The change we've been yearning for has finally come.

Vote Buhari! Vote Change!
Those who stole are hide it your house,what are they and what are you.Tinubu,Atiku,Farouk are all saints.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ismolicious(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2014
ojaydedon:

NIGERIANS BE WISE....
U no well, u dey compare demon with angel. #Gerraout#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid / Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala / Electricity In KWH & Minimum Wage In Nigeria, South Africa & Calgary, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.