Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP (28536 Views)

Ignore APC Noise, They Have Nothing To Offer – PDP Tells Fayose / Embrace Fayose's Peace Offer-pdp Tells APC Lawmakers / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by GhaliNaaba(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2014
Franchise21:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/173168-buhari-nothing-new-offer-except-tired-ideas-provocative-utterances-pdp.html
. Nigeria rejected military goverment and opted for one party state. One party state is worse than military system of goverment. And nigeria citizen must save nigeria from turning to west africa zimbabwe. Even america citizen don allow a party rule for more than 8 years while nigerian allow the corrupt and visionless party rule for period of 16 years without nothing to show for it. Nigeria must stand up and fight for true democracy.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Kbworld: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2014
so it is d clueless gej dat has somtin new to offer afta six years of mal-administration? surely we can't continue like dis for anoda four years. the time for change has come. #saibuhari
#sendthecluelessbacktootuoke
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by LastProphet: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2014
successking:

There is nothing you can do to stop GEJ other than e-ranting.

Till february, rig au usual and you and pdp will burn
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by successking: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2014
datribune:
GMB unlike GEJ has d wisdom, tact, decisiveness, guts & d bandwidth to run a country as intricate as nigeria. During his short stint in charge of our country he clamped down on corruption like no other regime & restored law & order thru d War Against Indiscipline.
He rescued d economy frm total collapse in d worst economic recession in its history & paid a huge part of d external debt incurred by thieving politicians. He rejected d IMF loan & its slavish conditionalities. He refused to devalue d naira & thru economic ingenuity he kept d inflationary rate between 3-5% & d exchange rate at $1 to 1 naira.
GMB - tried tested & proven to be one of d greatest leaders in nigerian history.
GEJ - tried tested & proven to be one of d weakest most corrupt leaders in nigerian history.
The choice is clear. SAI BUHARI

Just prepare to use fire arm to force Nigerians to vote Buhari an expired politician. It's GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Lexusgs430: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2014
Because we all know the election would be rigged, regardless of outcome to favour the incumbent. Why do we bother voting in Nigeria ? Unless INEC is totally independent, would we have a free and fair election !!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by angelsing(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
I still de tuk am! The hell fire wey go burn Metuh, Abati and Okupe still de under construction..gringringrin...this man metuh is one of d reasons y de generalise we d ibo's as arse-lickers! Osu dika gi..angryangryangry
Just wait, someone will still come here and say u are not an igbo guy for saying this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by successking: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2014
LastProphet:

Till february, rig au usual and you and pdp will burn

APC another name is thuggery, but remember that no political party has the exclusive right to violence.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2014
ojaydedon:
hmmm.. Even if he has something to offer, he is not d right person to lead Nigeria right now.... The ppl supporting him are maybe brain washed... I am not really a GEJ fan... But also not a GMB fan.. And d demon u know they say is better dan d angel u dont know...

NIGERIANS BE WISE....
did u once kn GEJ b4 voting him in office,
u better think
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by caterpillar: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2014
successking:

Buhari has been there before, today there is nothing to show for it and yet you want me to vote him again. I have said it before that the change we want in Nigeria will come from the youth and not APC.

But
The youth will have a party
The youth will be active in politics
The youth won't just say I'm a youth so vote me in
The youth will have a track record of making impact
The youth will be aware of when change is needed

So which youth is ready for 2015 and will be widely accepted?

Great Nigeria need transition not radical change, so we need to start somewhere to get somewhere.

I'm not saying you should vote Buhari, vote who you think will make Nigeria better.

I just want to give a new hand a chance to see what they can offer. We can't continue to do the same thing the same way and expect a different result. I've seen deaths, no light yet we pay, soaring prices of goods and expected soaring price of petroleum product next year and you expect me not to vote for change? I will have to sleep and have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Ayomax(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided
[size=15pt]and u will surely die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Toktee(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
I still de tuk am! The hell fire wey go burn Metuh, Abati and Okupe still de under construction..gringringrin...this man metuh is one of d reasons y de generalise we d ibo's as arse-lickers! Osu dika gi..angryangryangry
Don't mind them,the last time pdp tried rubbishing buharis name,they beg in court to settle out of court,since jonathan inception,he has been trying to use islam of a thing against buhari,when buhari took them to court to bring out evidence,they beg and i blive they will beg again,cos pdp has nothing to promise nigerians again than to unleash ignorant nigerians against buhari and the apc that is all.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by successking: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2014
GhaliNaaba:
. Nigeria rejected military goverment and opted for one party state. One party state is worse than military system of goverment. And nigeria citizen must save nigeria from turning to west africa zimbabwe. Even america citizen don allow a party rule for more than 8 years while nigerian allow the corrupt and visionless party rule for period of 16 years without nothing to show for it. Nigeria must stand up and fight for true democracy.

Lead the fight. Get a stainless candidate from a stainless party and the change will come. Stay away from APC if you don't want to apply for residence permit to reside in Nigeria as a Nigerian citizen.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by forkadict(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided

E no go tey before you go die be DAT.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Bawss1(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2014
Bluffly:

Can we really quantify what GEJ claimed he has done to what Buhari did then past. Jonathan has only regressed Nigeria locally. General Buhari (Retd) built all the Old refineries we have today Pipelines, fought corruption to almost a stand still, which was visible to all Nigerians despite some disgruntled elements.

Some are saying Buhari will use most of his time to prosecute. Well I think when there is a problem the cause needs to be tackled in order to solve the problem and not the other way out. If it entails jailing all the current thieficians then so be it. We need a stern hand at this moment so that when we grow up we will not depart from such ways.

A Known devil is better than an unknown Angel.

Why do you need to lie to support Buhari?

He did not build any refineries.

A question though, will Buhari go after the people who are bank rolling his campaign? Many of them are said to be characters with dubious wealth.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Jesusloveyou: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2014
icycoolmik:
"...both the dog and the baboon will be soaked in blood..." hmmmm shocked
Nigerians should think well before voting O!!! wink
d dog(saTANiod) and d baboon(clueless and d corrupt) wil be sent to jail for corruption and mismanagement of our common weath.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by successking: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2014
caterpillar:

But
The youth will have a party
The youth will be active in politics
The youth won't just say I'm a youth so vote me in
The youth will have a track record of making impact
The youth will be aware of when change is needed

So which youth is ready for 2015 and will be widely accepted?

Great Nigeria need transition not radical change, so we need to start somewhere to get somewhere.

I'm not saying you should vote Buhari, vote who you think will make Nigeria better.

I just want to give a new hand a chance to see what they can offer. We can't continue to do the same thing the same way and expect a different result. I've seen deaths, no light yet we pay, soaring prices of goods and expected soaring price of petroleum product next year and you expect me not to vote for change? I will have to sleep and have a rethink.

At this time in our national life, we cannot afford leave the development of infrastructure we are yearning for in the wind of chance. Who is the hand you want to give a chance? You had better be wise!
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by caterpillar: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2014
successking:

At this time in our national life, we cannot afford leave the development of infrastructure we are yearning for in the wind of chance. Who is the hand you want to give a chance? You had better be wise!

I will take chances than remain stagnant for the next four years.

*I'm closing this conversation*

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Bawss1(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2014
All this Sai Buhari will end here on Nairaland.

When reality hits his supporters will go cry that they have been marginalised.

Buhari is a relic from an age long past.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by chamboy(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Bawss1:

Why do you need to lie to support Buhari?

He did not build any refineries.

A question though, will Buhari go after the people who are bank rolling his campaign? Many of them are said to be characters with dubious wealth.
who built the Refinery den.... c ur plea " dubious wealth"
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by kart042000(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided

There is power in the tongue, be careful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by munex007(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2014
Can't be worst as GEJ,not as much we regret the clueless incumbent..Tell me why are you scared of Buhari?..read history and see what he did within 2years..

I can't imagine spending another 4 years having that Liar has President..

Go to the streets guys are not smiling..They want change..

A failure doesn't deserve continuity.
#saibuhari

simplemach:
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have Buhari elected as president. I feel that even those people who have been making noise behind him in his support will all live to detest his leadership and regret giving him their votes.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2014
They are afraid of change.
Buhari 2015.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by edesumpitor: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2014
We need a change.How long should we continue to live on empty promises.GEJ may not be a bad person but that party,PDP is satanised.PDP can't produce a good head.The chief challenge facing us as a nation is corruption.Clean up that mess or at least reduce it to a bearable minimum and we shall be better.I don't belong to APC neither PDP.It's rare to have somebody who hold a sensitive position without any bad record of corruption-the man,GMB.I regretably voted for GEJ;but I am wiser now.Sentiments cannot help us.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by forkadict(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2014
gabicon:
Look this things are no rocket science the questions most important to ask is as Nigerians, are our lives better after 4years of pdp/GEJ ticket? The fact is we have not given GEJ a score card but his people have forced score cards down our throat via the media. Do we have electricity? What is the state of security? Are our youths empowered with jobs? Have we lived better lives since 2011? Is there still oil theft? Is there wide spread corruption? These are questions that should influence our decision for continuity or change, since 1960 we keep majoring on the minor and minoring on the major. Some of the funny things this government does is their escalation of MOUs, well MOUs don't equal built industries or power plants or other forms of development its a mere piece of paper more than 3/4 of them don't materialise. Thats not to say they have done something, the you win policy is a good one I just wished they had partnered with private sector as form of CSO thereby making it real big, the automotive policy too is a good One but they have to compel Nigerians to buy these cars more and not just government agencies, the rice processing a big plus too and some other few

The question is are these achievement a mere drop of water in a possibility of streams of water?
Has the development of the GEJ administration been comesurate with the resources at its disposal?
Have their policies been people centred?
Have they been able to reach the populace of Nigeria?

Let the answers to important questions judge our decision come 12 February 2015

After all this looooong story, the summary be say you no sabi the date of the presidential election. Hehehehehe
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by OGAattheTOP: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Even most APC delegates knows that Buhari has nothing to offer. In Fareed Zakaria's voice - let me explain. 8000 delegates were expected at the convention, finally 7214 showed up, meaning that over 800 did not believe in the party. At the end of the exercise Buhari polled 3430 votes which is less than 50% of total votes cast. To make matters worse about 1200 delegates did not cast their votes for any candidate at all. Indicating that they do not have faith in any of the candidates standing before them. Now Nigerians tell me, if party top officials don't believe in their party and candiates, what will they sell to Nigerians. Thats why PDP has always maintained that APC has no candidate.

Your comment makes no single sense at all. Apologist to corruption!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by yetunsbay(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Elparaiso:
I don't know much about politics...
But I'm in for a change of government!
wá gbayì !...& then we compare
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by forkadict(m): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2014
edesumpitor:
We need a change.How long should we continue to live on empty promises.GEJ may not be a bad person but that party,PDP is satanised.PDP can't produce a good head.The chief challenge facing us as a nation is corruption.Clean up that mess or at least reduce it to a bearable minimum and we shall be better.I don't belong to APC neither PDP.It's rare to have somebody who hold a sensitive position without any bad record of corruption-the man,GMB.I regretably voted for GEJ;but I am wiser now.Sentiments cannot help us.God bless Nigeria.

You are one of the numerous I.diot that dragged our national well being back by four years by voting GEJ in 2011.

Glad that you have now seen the light.

Go and sin no more.

TEAM GMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by OGAattheTOP: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2014
saint047:
shocked

YOU ARE A BORN LIAR! shocked
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Jesusloveyou: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2014
successking:

Just prepare to use fire arm to force Nigerians to vote Buhari an expired politician. It's GEJ till 2019.
to restore nigeria dignity,peace and security,to eliminate corruption.does not need expire date to fix nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Kingharzyz(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2014
FAILED PRESIDENCY!!!
Cardinal Okojie: You will become President but will not
be the one ruling
OBJ: He performed below expectations, his government
is evil.
Prof Tam David West: Jonathan is too inexperienced to
be president
Chief Bisi Akande: Jonathan's is a Kindergarten
Presidency
Prof. Oyebode of Unilag: He is an embarrassment to
PhD holders.
Chief Christopher Kolade: He is a Kano dancer. He is
not a good leader.
Prof. Wole Soyinka: He is King Nebuchadnezzar
(destroyer of Jerusalem).
Pastor Tunde Bakare: Nebuchadnezzar is too mild. He
is King Jeroboam.
Gov. Obiano: His tenure is bad. He is not the right
person for this country.
Don Jazzy: I Regret Campaigning and Voting for
Goodluck Jonathan
Lagbaja: For Electing Jonathan Nigeria is a Country of
100 Million Mumus
If You Think All These People are Wrong You Need a
Mental Overhaul !!!
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Elparaiso(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2014
yetunsbay:
wá gbayì !...& then we compare
Exactly.... Ahan... PDP since 1999
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Bawss1(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2014
chamboy:
who built the Refinery den.... c ur plea " dubious wealth"

You will find all the answers to your question about the refineries on this Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/1950074/notice-buhari-never-built-single

Re: my question earlier, will Buhari go after his sponsors that are said to have gotten wealth from dubious means? I hope thats clearer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? / Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) / Labour Party Condemns hasty Decision On Fuel Subsidy, Liken Tinubu To Pharoah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.