Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP (28539 Views)

Ignore APC Noise, They Have Nothing To Offer – PDP Tells Fayose / Embrace Fayose's Peace Offer-pdp Tells APC Lawmakers / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by leonard509(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2014
M
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Sunnycliff(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2014
This drama is getting more interesting
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by datguru: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2014
Very true
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Raikishi(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Look at the rate this our nation has detoriated in this past 6 years of Jonathan. The one man that killed muslims irrespective of the fact that he is one when tgey rioted and all you can say about him is he is a fanatic. At least you cant accuse him of being a thief or not commited to developing nigeria and right now development and pride in our nation is what we need.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by kunlesehan(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Elparaiso:
I don't know much about politics...
But I'm in for a change of government!
1000 likes.
my learned friend I concur as long as it is a change for the better o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2014
I love how someone in Nairaland is so focused on getting all these kind of threads about Buhari to the frontpage (not that its my problem,but its just very funny).

I say a medal is deserved!
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by KwoiZabo(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2014
Even most APC delegates knows that Buhari has nothing to offer. In Fareed Zakaria's voice - let me explain. 8000 delegates were expected at the convention, finally 7214 showed up, meaning that over 800 did not believe in the party. At the end of the exercise Buhari polled 3430 votes which is less than 50% of total votes cast. To make matters worse about 1200 delegates did not cast their votes for any candidate at all. Indicating that they do not have faith in any of the candidates standing before them. Now Nigerians tell me, if party top officials don't believe in their party and candiates, what will they sell to Nigerians. Thats why PDP has always maintained that APC has no candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by awofoa01: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Schematics: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2014
Did you watch Buhari's speech yesterday?

It was obvious to everyone that voting this guy in power is tantamount to voting an uneducated retired soldier into power.

Nigeria of 1982 is not Nigeria of 2014. Buhari belong to our dark past and we shall demonstrate to him next year that he truly belong to the past.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by synergycom19: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2014
Does GEJ has anything new?what has he offer so far?am not a fan of Buhari,but GEJ is worse than Buhari. He squandered our goodwill,sweat,VOTES,with old,outdated and Unelectable Men and Women. Most of his Ministers where defected by Unknown people. It's to tell how things are

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by amaechionuh(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2014
Afritop:
so what has GEJ got to offer that will stun me and that will make me vote for him

Our roads are getting better gradually, the railways are being remodelled, our economy is growing, school infrastructures are changing, airports are wearing new look.
Rome wasn't built in a day, its a gradual process. What we need now is continuity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:
What prominent Nigerians say about Buhari:

Buhari is certainly the people's general, he is as gentle as a lamb, yet harder than an iroko. A dependable honest and incorruptible man, capable of rescuing Nigeria from cluelessness, ineptitude and wickedness in high places.

-CramJones FFK?

The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wether he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“g
-SEN. MAKARFI.
GOTTEN FROM STORYLAND

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Elparaiso(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2014
kunlesehan:

1000 likes.
my learned friend I concur as long as it is a change for the better o.
Abi o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Sunnymarc(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2014
Serzly? This PDP folks just never cease to amaze me,and what has your so called president done for the country in 6 years,whats is his big achievement?subsidy?cabalcrazy?or is it power?or he stopped corruption?or sorry now we have constant power?no more jobs for unemployed youth?am not sayin Buhari is the best for nigeria but if am given a choice btw mystery and jonathan's history?I will choose mystery anytym anyday...

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Anti-Buhari threads hitting front page like no man's business. I know the owner of this forum is Anti-Buhari,but that doesn't mean he should use his forum to spread hate against Buhari.

@post,what has PDP offered Nigerians for the past 16years. PDP has failed and must be kicked out come 2015!!

Sai Buhari!!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by smudge2079(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2014
So what is new dat Jonathan has to offer Is it more corruption or insecurity?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Image123(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Sunnycliff:
Buhari will still be surrounded by The same sect of recycled polithiefcians? is there still a Hope for real change we anticipated?
Would GEJ be surrounded by angels and seraphims?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Baawaa(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2014
Nigerians will decide 2015.What Paramount now is "CHANGE"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by faragai24: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2014
All in disguise of fear......
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by nairaarea: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2014
We don't need anything new. All we need is someone that can fight corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Jesuspikin87(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2014
No other person comes to mind but Buhari when it comes to minimising or eradicating corruption!
You have my vote sir!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Hamintab: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2014
What has GEJ to offer?

He concluded Yar Adua's tenure, nothing came out of it. The excuse was that Yar Adua loyalist are sabotagin his effort because they never wanted him as acting president.

He started his own tenure afresh, so far so good, nothing to show. This time the excuse wad that someone promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for him. Despite being the C in C, he couldn't investigate and chain the person so that he can rule well. Instead he came up with another excuse that he was not the cause of Nigeria's problem, he inherited them (imagine how daft a president to talk ).

Now he wants another 4 yrs, to fix what he couldn't fix in 6-7 years. What are those New Things he has to offer?

He crashed the Nigerian economy, suckling our reserve dry. Encouraging and approving looting at all level, saying it's just stealing.

All he has offered this long are promises promises and promises. Excuses Excuses and Excuses. Blame Blame and Blame.

GEJ, what new things do you have to offer after over 6 yrs in office?

PDP, what new things do you have to offer after ovet 15 yrs of rule.

We need a change of president, A change of Party ideology and manifesto, a change of team, change of policies, change of Agenda.

In all , we need a Changed and Better Nigeria!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Mentcee(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2014
mastercee:
I think the headline should have been 'GEJ has nothing more to offer'
Oboy, why you de 'pledgiarise' my name na! Na wa o!
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by blackpanda: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have Buhari elected as president. I feel that even those people who have been making noise behind him in his support will all live to detest his leadership and regret giving him their votes.

and how did u arrive at this conclusion?
facts?? evidence??
or is it jst propaganda to pull the man down
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Image123(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have Buhari elected as president. I feel that even those people who have been making noise behind him in his support will all live to detest his leadership and regret giving him their votes.
The FG should not focus on a calumny based campaign. People already detest the ineptitude, lies and recklessness of the present leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by demsid(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided
slave. Becos of Wetin u dey chop u no wan get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by cocoduck: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2014
DickDastardly:
sad lies.
Read all my posts, i'm an unappologetic GEJ appologist. But the hour has come for me to face the truth. We dont need continuity, what we need is CHANGE either in a "changed jonathan" or any other person e.g BUHARI! And does buhari have anything to offer? A lot.

Note: APC is still a party of liars. But the man Buhari has no stain.
Thanks cool
story for the dogs
he has blood stains all over him
wonderful hypocrite
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by debeginin(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2014
ojaydedon:
hmmm.. Even if he has something to offer, he is not d right person to lead Nigeria right now.... The ppl supporting him are maybe brain washed... I am not really a GEJ fan... But also not a GMB fan.. And d demon u know they say is better dan d angel u dont know...

NIGERIANS BE WISE....
U r afraid of CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by donemperor: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2014
GEJ start preparing your handover notes oooo.Seriously if Atiku won the Primaries i would have voted for him ,not GEJ.Anybody but GEJ.We ve never had it this bad in 54 years.This is the most corrupt (and clueless !!!!!!!)government ever.....

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by greatdeal1408: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2014
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

APC= change
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by cocoduck: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2014
demsid:
slave. Becos of Wetin u dey chop u no wan get sense.
so if I support Gej then I am a slave? SMH for you hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC / Ekweremadu, Dogara Hosts INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Others Meet Together - Photos / Shehu Sani: 42 Persons Roasted Alive In Sokoto Yet No Outcry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.