Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP (28541 Views)

Ignore APC Noise, They Have Nothing To Offer – PDP Tells Fayose / Embrace Fayose's Peace Offer-pdp Tells APC Lawmakers / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Elparaiso(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Kingharzyz:
FAILED PRESIDENCY!!!
Cardinal Okojie: You will become President but will not
be the one ruling
OBJ: He performed below expectations, his government
is evil.
Prof Tam David West: Jonathan is too inexperienced to
be president
Chief Bisi Akande: Jonathan's is a Kindergarten
Presidency
Prof. Oyebode of Unilag: He is an embarrassment to
PhD holders.
Chief Christopher Kolade: He is a Kano dancer. He is
not a good leader.
Prof. Wole Soyinka: He is King Nebuchadnezzar
(destroyer of Jerusalem).
Pastor Tunde Bakare: Nebuchadnezzar is too mild. He
is King Jeroboam.
Gov. Obiano: His tenure is bad. He is not the right
person for this country.
Don Jazzy: I Regret Campaigning and Voting for
Goodluck Jonathan
Lagbaja: For Electing Jonathan Nigeria is a Country of
100 Million Mumus
If You Think All These People are Wrong You Need a
Mental Overhaul !!!
Lagbaja to pa mi o.... 100,000,000 mumus!
#DiarIsGodOOO

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Ilemba(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2014
this is not issue of Jonathan but pdp while is not issue of Buhari but progressive change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by datribune: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2014
successking:

Just prepare to use fire arm to force Nigerians to vote Buhari an expired politician. It's GEJ till 2019.

U can't even mask your stupidity. Newsflash, dumbo, Nigerians ain't dumb like u.
Oh sh*t. We're scared. We're quaking in our boots. Voltron d defender of d idíots is threatening nigeria wit war if we don't vote 4 his clueless master. Someone helppppp us!! We need help because a unicellular-brained simpleton with a stupidity gene is threatening us. Mtcheeeww. Go hug a transformer & save d world of ur pathetic existence if u can't deal wit d change dat is coming - d clueless one is at d homestrech of his inept presidency.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by LogicPower(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Finally, in the words of our own president “The choice
before Nigerians in the coming election is simple: A choice
between going forward or going backwards

Mr president, Nigerians showed you so much GOODWILL, SYMPATHY AND SUPPORT in 2011, hoping that your humble background would make you more inclined to work for the good of THE COMMON MAN than for the interests of the corrupt thieving elite, but ALAS! You proved them all WRONG!.

Out of your desperate quest to remain in power, you wasted no time in exposing your true colour as a SELF-CENTRED desperado who is MORE THAN READY AND WILLING to embrace, pardon, rehabilitate and re-empower even THE DEVIL himself if you perceive some electoral gains in doing so.

Thus, you CYNICALLY allowed the twin monsters of CORRUPTION and INSECURITY to destroy our beloved country before our very eyes, simply because you do not want to do anything that would offend the powerful elite that you naively believe they are the ones who would guarantee your re-election in their respective states, not the ordinary Nigerians.

As you rightly say, Mr President, the CHOICE before Nigerians in the coming elections IS SIMPLE, but it is NOT as you wrongly see it; the choice we ORDINARY NIGERIANS, Christians and Muslims, see in the coming election is between allowing OUR COLLECTIVE DESTINY to remain in the hands of a DANGEROUS, CLUELESS, RECKLESS and SELF-CENTRED driver who DOES NOT SEEM TO GIVE A DAMN if the vehicle crushes or many of the passengers die, and trying to stop him at the next bus-stop to choose another driver.

So, as you benefited from a prevalent desire for change in 2011, it is this same STRONG DESIRE FOR CHANGE that is going to sweep you aside in 2015, along with all the heartless, unpatriotic thieving cabal that you do so much to shield.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by angelsing(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2014
bankylan:
I cry for this nation and the future of young Nigerians.....Comments on social media show how subjected we are as Nigerians.

The number one problem is that we can not even identify the problem we are being faced as a nation. Has this generation of young Nigerians totally lost hope? Do we believe in ourselves with all the power of social media at our disposal? Cant we get someone young, brilliant, and visionary to be our president? We are many in numbers, we can gather the needed votes, we can canvass and get supports from young and old. Is a 71 year old man, who has never articulated his vision other than a campaign of hatred against the present government the right candidate to take Nigeria to a new level?

It is not about 'I will provide road, water, electricity, 'security'! It is far more than that.

I have never been a fan of Jonathan, but is Buhari an alternative? The dilemma this generation is that we are faced with only two choices that are not reflections of the depth of human capital this nation posses.

This is my verdict, and I want anyone who cares to take note of this: Jonathan will win next year election even in a free and fair environment, but there will be a crisis from the opposition who are hell bent on ruling this nation. Jonathan may not be the best candidate, but he is the 'anointed' one for a reason that will not be clear to many Nigerians for now.....The change we need will not come from PDP and APC......Until Nigerian youths arise and join hands together, things will remain the same....
Who anointed him?..Am sure u are already using religion that God anointed him since his rise to prominence. Have always said let someone antecedent be the yardstick we use in casting our vote..Go and check country where they don't even serve God, their country is better off..so leave this anointed talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Azo(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2014
successking:

APC another name is thuggery, but remember that no political party has the exclusive right to violence.

I just see tht u re insolen.t. U knw why, because u are dumb to facts. How abt vhecking APC N PDP primaries and ask urself which party breed thugs.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Azo(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2014
Kingharzyz:
FAILED PRESIDENCY!!!
be the one ruling
is evil.
be president
Presidency
PhD holders.
not a good leader.
is King Jeroboam.
person for this country.
Goodluck Jonathan
100 Million Mumus
Mental Overhaul !!!

I think an override mechanism should be used...
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by edesumpitor: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2014
forkadict:

You are one of the numerous I.diot that dragged our national well being back by four years by voting GEJ in 2011.

Glad that you have now seen the light.

Go and sin no more.

TEAM GMB.
Thanks for the forgiveness
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by yetunsbay(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Elparaiso:

Exactly.... Ahan... PDP since 1999
i tire oo
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by djmask(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Since 1999, PDP has been in charge of the administration of this country and nothing, I repeat nothing has changed about Power generation (after billions have been spent), Employment, Corruption, Education, Poverty etc. And some insane fellow think its wise for us to continue in that line. I say GOD FORBID. If PDP wins again then something is wrong with our perception of progress as a nation. Unless we are a nation of 100 million mumus
My one kobo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by bratan(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Even well developed America scream change(Republic to democrat). Nigerians don wise, we don give PDP 16 years, let's give APC 4 years and see the difference. Maybe we go hate or like PDP after APC 4 years. U can't judge BTW okro and ogbolo if u no taste both.
CHANGE IS NECESSARY FOR WE YOUTHS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA..
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Change2015(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by university210(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have Buhari elected as president. I feel that even those people who have been making noise behind him in his support will all live to detest his leadership and regret giving him their votes.
What about saying the worst that can happen to Nigerians and Nigeria as a whole is the Re election of GEJ?you hav seen the obvious reasons why we as Nigerians don't want GEJ to continue,has there being any positive reforms that has happened on the favour of we the electorate,for God sake why do we keep adding and applying emotions to leadership...all am calling for and I want is for Us to experience another Party in power..PDP since 1999,Una no dey tire?na wa oo
But no be say the APC still good shall,but let give Buhari the Chance,we all can testify to his administrative qualities when he was the former Head OF state...
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by GhaliNaaba(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2014
successking:

Lead the fight. Get a stainless candidate from a stainless party and the change will come. Stay away from APC if you don't want to apply for residence permit to reside in Nigeria as a Nigerian citizen.
. Apc will surely win now and gej might get Gbagbo treatment should he refuse to quit after loSs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by coldFLARES1(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2014
successking:

Lead the fight. Get a stainless candidate from a stainless party and the change will come. Stay away from APC if you don't want to apply for residence permit to reside in Nigeria as a Nigerian citizen.
...and u would fund the logistical requirements for campaigns, election monitoring and possibly litigation, huh? My friend wake up to reality and be ready to cast ur ballot for either APC or PDP based on ur assessment of the strengths of the candidates or abstain from voting. Methinks, our current realities doesn't quite offer prospects for the change u crave/wish
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Jesusloveyou: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Bawss1:

Why do you need to lie to support Buhari?

He did not build any refineries.

A question though, will Buhari go after the people who are bank rolling his campaign? Many of them are said to be characters with dubious wealth.
d law wil not spare anyone,judgement year for all.both d devil(ibb,abacha,obj,gej.etc)and d saint(tinubu,ameachi.etc)
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by robinsoncrosoe: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2014
I have noticed something here on nairaland...Apc apologists feel by liking the post of fellow apc memba will win them election.Well,my people,things don't work that way.

Gej until I marry obamas daughter
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by jaybee(f): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
shakazuldadon:
c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1935826_img22939715106190_jpeg_jpeg2249b3efabd78ba1bd5ebffeca59b2f6

I am a Christian and live amongst moslems almost all my life. The implementation of sharia should not be an issue for Christians; leave it to moslems. The bible says in Mathew 8:22 "But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead". The only plausible grounds for grouse in sharia implementation are 1. The use of public funds (meant for all citizens) to promote a particular religion - Islam (which in any way, has always been the case since the pre-colonial era) 2. The potential of abuse of the system, as we can see in some cases where non-moslems are unjustly subjected to the sharia judgements against their wishes, and molested.

Otherwise, non moslems, in reality, have nothing to fear in the implementation of sharia. I will prefer that Christians preoccupy themselves with being faithful to their calling and being Christ-like, instead of the current church-going and sloganeering.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by thoollz: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
pdp have been deceiving us since d inception of democracy. change is d only constant in life. as for me, I'm rooting for Buhari not even APC.
u can say he's a Muslim, we shouldn't b tribalistic, it will take us nowhere. where has d christian(Goodluck) taken us to. I'm a christian by faith, but I choose not d religion, but d person that will move our country forward.#voteforchange
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by prettyboi1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided

Awww sorry. You mean to say that you're going to kill yourself in 2 months time?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by successking: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kingharzyz:
FAILED PRESIDENCY!!!
be the one ruling
is evil.
be president
Presidency
PhD holders.
not a good leader.
is King Jeroboam.
person for this country.
Goodluck Jonathan
100 Million Mumus
Mental Overhaul !!!

Stop compounding your frustrations. It's GEJ until the agent of change comes and that will be after 2019.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ooshinibos: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by jaybee(f): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
donemperor:
GEJ start preparing your handover notes oooo.Seriously if Atiku won the Primaries i would have voted for him ,not GEJ.Anybody but GEJ.We ve never had it this bad in 54 years.This is the most corrupt (and clueless !!!!!!!)government ever.....

[size=14pt]Certainly! Non could be worse than GEJ, unfortunately.[/size]
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by robinsoncrosoe: 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kayman4life:
Buhari is just northern and some western agenda to seize power.
U hav made my day.I can stop reading other stupid posts and do my job
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by adisa009(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Even most APC delegates knows that Buhari has nothing to offer. In Fareed Zakaria's voice - let me explain. 8000 delegates were expected at the convention, finally 7214 showed up, meaning that over 800 did not believe in the party. At the end of the exercise Buhari polled 3430 votes which is less than 50% of total votes cast. To make matters worse about 1200 delegates did not cast their votes for any candidate at all. Indicating that they do not have faith in any of the candidates standing before them. Now Nigerians tell me, if party top officials don't believe in their party and candiates, what will they sell to Nigerians. Thats why PDP has always maintained that APC has no candidate.

At least there was primary election that produced peopes' general (GMB) as a winner unlike a party PDP with unopposed aspirant GEJ. Even if it is one vote that made him a winner, it is far better than imposed candidate, 'money does it all candidate) who denied card carrier members of the party from exercising their right to vote and be voted for! APC has demonstrated what ideal democracy actually portends. PDP did it in 2011, Nigerians embraced it but now, the fear of APC has caused serious brain damage to PDP think-tank hence the misplaced priority and confussion. It is my prayer that PDP and its leaders shall continue to fail till APC and leaders take over from them. It is a serious curse seen 16years old child crawling instead of walking. That's the situation with PDP rulling Nigeria and it is time for progressive minded people to show how faster a four years old baby can walk, run and even jump. APC/GMB 2015 by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by successking: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
coldFLARES1:
...and u would fund the logistical requirements for campaigns, election monitoring and possibly litigation, huh? My friend wake up to reality and be ready to cast ur ballot for either APC or PDP based on ur assessment of the strengths of the candidates or abstain from voting. Methinks, our current realities doesn't quite offer prospects for the change u crave/wish

Change we all want but cannot be provided by APC. A vote for APC is a waste!
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by coldFLARES1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
caterpillar:
INEC should just give me my PVC and let me vote for CHANGE!
pls do find your way to the LG headquarters where u registered, with your TVC or some other valid form of I.D, they'd serve u. If u envisage u'd change address before D-Day, pls go to ur destination LG headquarters promptly for assistance. We have a duty to peacefully give vent to our frustrations with a party/govt/candidate that has taken national embarassment to BASE LEVELS.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by successking: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
GhaliNaaba:
. Apc will surely win now and gej might get Gbagbo treatment should he refuse to quit after loSs.

Keep on dreaming
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by successking: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
adisa009:

At least there was primary election that produced peopes' general (GMB) as a winner unlike a party PDP with unopposed aspirant GEJ. Even if it is one vote that made him a winner, it is far better than imposed candidate, 'money does it all candidate) who denied card carrier members of the party from exercising their right to vote and be voted for! APC has demonstrated what ideal democracy actually portends. PDP did it in 2011, Nigerians embraced it but now, the fear of APC has caused serious brain damage PDP think-tank hence hence the misplaced priority and confussion. It is my prayer that PDP and its leaders shall continue to fail till APC and leaders take over from them. It is a serious curse seen 16years old child crawling instead of walking. That's the situation with PDP rulling Nigeria and it is time for progressive minded people to show how faster a four years old baby can walk, run and even jump. APC/GMB 2015 by God grace.

APC has no character and credibility to bring change. If power is handed over to APC, then hope is lost. Lagos State and school fees for instance.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Omooba77: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
university210:
What about saying the worst that can happen to Nigerians and Nigeria as a whole is the Re election of GEJ?you hav seen the obvious reasons why we as Nigerians don't want GEJ to continue,has there being any positive reforms that has happened on the favour of we the electorate,for God sake why do we keep adding and applying emotions to leadership...all am calling for and I want is for Us to experience another Party in power..PDP since 1999,Una no dey tire?na wa oo
But no be say the APC still good shall,but let give Buhari the Chance,we all can testify to his administrative qualities when he was the former Head OF state...
Which regime has faced attack from every frontier and still surviving.God will help us in this nation.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by darediamond(m): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Peeople have forgotten history so fast.
The little "success" Buhari had during is tenure as military head of states was brougth about by late Idiagbon the "Just Man" who was hi Vice.
I do not see him winning the fortcoming presidential Elections because:
1. He himself have tarnihed his Image. Before Nigeians on a grand scale with destructive utterrances and actions. You can remember his famous words "I will make this Nation ungovernable". And that is wht we are exacttly seeing today. Even before that, N.Y.S Coppers that were employed in manning the last general electon were all nearlly destroyed in the North. And the action was never condemmed by Northern leaders, Buahri inclusive.

2. The middle belt which the Core North do usally Fooled in to the babaric "One North" scam have been liberated from them by Obasanjo during is 8 years democratic regime. The people in those region now are claiming South not "1 North" anymore!!!

3. In the Core North still, there are christians which the ongoing Boko Haram are destroying day and nigth to achieve the long time plans of the Caliphate to Islamise the North and other part of Nigeria till they "Dip They Quaran In The Sea". That Sea is in Lagos. Those resident Norther christians understand what is actually going on and will never surpport Buahari in any way since they know he is part of the people killing them just as Emir of Kano his.
simplemach:
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have Buhari elected as president. I feel that even those people who have been making noise behind him in his support will all live to detest his leadership and regret giving him their votes.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ayodot(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
Two watery argument against Buhari PDP goon throwing at electorates are
1. He's a fundamentalist and Bokoharam, he might want to islamize the country. it is known that during is military rule he didn't for create a religious divide among Nigerian as we have during the era. The present government is always looking for who to blame for it failures. if it is not APC it's Buhari, If its not Chad it's the West. A government that fail to protect it people because they Muslim or northern and then seeking who to blame for it lack of capacity should not be asking for continuity. So For crying out loud, the president as all the instrument of the state to investigate, to trace, to monitor to arrest and prosecute suspected Boko haram. They won't, even the one that have been capture are being released.
2. Fallacy: PDP sabi cook story, shoi. PDP should just venture into entertainment and start making season film from their false stories (Won le san yan ku)

One thing clear, they haven't been able to convince anybody that during GMD short tenure he didn't build infrastructure which is lacking the present administration. So all they are relying on is sentiments (ethnic and religious) just like he did with no-shoe sentiment. You are not coming forward to tell us how you are going to end corruption, build infrastructure, create employment, improve the quality of education, no, all what came out the mouth under the black cap is he's old i am young, he's muslim i am christain, he's north and I am south.

Don't vote for Sentiment, Vote for common sense
VOTE FOR CHANGE

Enrich your MIND

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrested Over Attack On Kwankwaso / Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa / Fashola Commissions Peninsula Integrated Power Project. . PICS...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.