Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! (17897 Views)

See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? / Man Unhappy Girlfriend Spending Too Much Money,Jumps From 7th Floor To his death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by killjoy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
ffdf
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by holatin(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
When a guy spend on gurls,you don't see anything wrong with that but when a girl spend on a guy na people view you go ask.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by braintext(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
shocked
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by bright007(f): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
h
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by onihaxy: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Not bad
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by ammyluv2002(f): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Mprex:
There is no biggie about spending on a guy. A girl will do that if she genuinely loves him.

How much i spent on him I didnt keep track of it tongue
Good girl...you're so on point! As long as the guy is a good person and not stingy whenever he has cash then it's not a big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
They can neva spend but "them only sabi give BJ of life"
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by naijafold(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guys!! 10 Weird Things That Easily Turn Women On (MUST SEE) - For many women, turn-ons aren’t just about a man’s looks, independence and sense of humor–there are http://www.naijafold.com/2014/12/guys-10-weird-things-that-easily-turn.html
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Rexnegro(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Fabdedon:
the highest de buy for u is lux underwear.. undecided
Which 500 naira right and its 3in1 type, and they will in exchange ask for gold iphone 6 , useless people. Very few I mean very few in fact divide the few in 3 places fit spend on u.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by KingTom(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
maka why, why should I divorce u. you still dey where you dey.
*pats him on the shaved head* wink
grin grin grin

Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by paleo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
It's not a bad thing na.

Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by orobs93(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
Na only my maga for Italy dey spend for me..she is very romantik
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Its not a big deal to spend on your bf, I spend if I have the money and he does same thing too. Y asking how much we have spent anyway?
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Fabdedon(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rexnegro:

Which 500 naira right and its 3in1 type, and they will in exchange ask for gold iphone 6 , useless people. Very few I mean very few in fact divide the few in 3 places fit spend on u.
hahahaha your right grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by freecocoa(f): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
What is it with all these baseless generalizations? Who says women don't spend on their men? I'm beginning to think these men don't ever accept that a woman spends on them for fear of being called "weak"

Many women spend on their partners even more than he does, believe it or not, that's your beeswax.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Gwan2(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
I see no big deal in å gal spendin on me occasionally, bt wen it becomez a daily ritual....i fink ma ego wil b bruised......buh som ladies hav diz primitive perception dat a guyz money is 4 us yle her money is juz 4 her.......Anywy i dnt blame som ladies coz spendin on a guy showz sign of desperation 4 som guyz

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Girlsssss
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by charlesikhalea(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Almost all the ladies av dated spent money once in a while, mostly when they notice am low on cash.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by JDHARUNA: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
cryMy gurls spendz on me and am proud of that,we both spend for each oda,ma guy if she no de spend 4u,she definately get person wey she dey spend for
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Orikinla(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
Only stingy girls don't spend on their boyfriends if they can afford to.
All the girlfriends I have had spent as much as they could afford.
You will always reap as you sow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hmm lemme think

She gave me 100, later on she gave me 700, then 300 nd lastly 900.
That's 2k.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by damselabi(f): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tic4tac:
Why do ladies find it very difficult to spend on their men?

-

Ladies! hw much is the highest amount U've eva spent on him? and how often do u spend on him?Y shud I kip track of hw much I spend on him.If he has we spend n if its me dat has we also spend.No biggie.

-

Guys! What's the highest amount ur gf ever spent on u?
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Popemax(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Unto facebook chat....you guys just took over this topic
AfricanApple:
e no far joor
u just dey run from me abi, no worry, any how wey I fit do am, I go catch u one day

so how come I saw in mine that we went to Dubai together, holding hands, laughing and... grin
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by freezyprinzy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
grin
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
my gal is one in a million , not the type wt d the Nigeria gals mentality , if am not mistaken shez spend not less than 10k 4 her bobo, call her a mugu na ur cup of tea , bh we know what exist between us two...Gbam!
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Mprex:
There is no biggie about spending on a guy. A girl will do that if she genuinely loves him.

How much i spent on him I didnt keep track of it tongue

Its kinda hard to imagine but your kind is so rare (2face 2006)
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by coolhamid(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
I don't care if she spends on me or not...I don't even expect such from my girlfriends unless they do it willing....
NB: Girls hardly joke with their money...
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
When a guy ask her for sex she wont give.when the girl ask him for money and he refuses she will say the guy is too stingy.
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Emperoradrian(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dia r nice gals dat spend on guys...im a victim.som ladies spend on me atimes....dia was a tym after our exams,we needed to sort d course to get a beta grade,and it'll cost 6k,at dat tym i no get d moni,na 1 babe help me pay 4 am,and she neva asked me to pay her bak....dia was dis babe dat took me to d club,she paid 4 evrytin,d drinks,suya etc.....and d lowest wine dia was andres,it cost 5k,dat nyt alone she spent close to 25k,cos she b suya freak......she d always buy me gifts lik say na pure water....na madonna babe she b,i must confess i chop dat gal moni lik mad.....bt nw she's married,she was older dan me den....wen i did my pre sci program,na 1 banker buy d form 4 me,dat tym na 8k....dat 1 ma na old spinster abt 33yrs old den...later she broke my head wit her shoes and we seperated.....lots of experience shaaa...bt d bottom line b say,na only older ladies fit spend moni on any guy comfortably....all dis smal babes ,hmmm dem b termite o,dem go d call u diamond 4 dia frends presence,u no go knw say dem mean say u b dia diamond bank.....d only reason i dnt spend on gals,is because any moni u giv any naija babe,den 4 her mind.."i don chop dis maga/mugu"...

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
freecocoa:
What is it with all these baseless generalizations? Who says women don't spend on their men? I'm beginning to think these men don't ever accept that a woman spends on them for fear of being called "weak"

Many women spend on their partners even more than he does, believe it or not, that's your beeswax.

Oya na. . .can me and you do practical? grin
freecocoa:

Oya na. . .can me and you do practical?
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by lilmax(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
freecocoa:
I'm beginning to think these men don't ever accept that a woman spends on them for fear of being called "weak"
who is generalizing now?
Re: Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! by epospiky(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
It is ok for a girl to spend on a guy IFF true love exists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. / 101 Inexpensive Ways To Say “i Love You” / Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.