Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (9278 Views)

Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2014
lrguru:
OP, marriage is a step by step process, and introduction of GF to parents is not that easy, cos the guy might still be sizing u up, or he's still not forgotten somethin u did way back and he's tryin to be sure before he introduces u finally to his parents, n u can't force him.

OP its people like u that I look for to date after this kinda break up, fvck a good number of times and dump. U know y? Cos its people like u that jump from one relationship to another just for some simple excuse like this. Its only when u meet bad guys that u would appreciate a guy like ur BF, n guess what, before u realize that I'm just using u, u would have been way pass ur shakara age. Have fun in ur next relationship u wish to enter into, n hope he will introduce u to his parents soon.

Check urself too to see if there's somethin u did way back u guys haven't settled or do u have a certain attitude he always complains about?
xo wat ar u incinerating.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Vikkyk10:
xo wat ar u incinerating.
incineration or insinuating?

Anyways I mean the OP was way too harsh, and she prolly think she could find a better guy out there, after leavin her BF, not realizing that the grass is always greener on the other side.

OP would have talked things over instead of just quittin. Its not like the guy is an angel though, but he still is human and is bound to make mistake and be corrected too.

I can swear that the OP is already missin her BF hence the topic "was I too harsh".
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2014
lrguru:

Anyways I mean the OP was way too harsh, and she prolly think she could find a better guy out there, after leavin her BF, not realizing that the grass is always greener on the other side.

OP would have talked things over instead of just quittin. Its not like the guy is an angel though, but he still is human and is bound to make mistake and be corrected too.

I can swear that the OP is already missin her BF hence the topic "was I too harsh".
hm,ok
Re: ... by hazel01(f): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
lrguru:
OP, marriage is a step by step process, and introduction of GF to parents is not that easy, cos the guy might still be sizing u up, or he's still not forgotten somethin u did way back and he's tryin to be sure before he introduces u finally to his parents, n u can't force him.

OP its people like u that I look for to date after this kinda break up, fvck a good number of times and dump. U know y? Cos its people like u that jump from one relationship to another just for some simple excuse like this. Its only when u meet bad guys that u would appreciate a guy like ur BF, n guess what, before u realize that I'm just using u, u would have been way pass ur shakara age. Have fun in ur next relationship u wish to enter into, n hope he will introduce u to his parents soon.

Check urself too to see if there's somethin u did way back u guys haven't settled or do u have a certain attitude he always complains about?
hmmmm.....That's something to think about....... btw I don't sleep around it makes it easier to leave the relationship So your use and dump theory wouldn't work on me...
Re: ... by hazel01(f): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
lrguru:

you didn't get the part where I said he turned tables on me,and even started accusing me before I did,I brought it up calmly and he turned it into a fight he started acting all defensive and wasn't remorseful at all....at that moment there was Nothing to talk about than to just leave rather than say what I would regret later.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
hazel01:
you didn't get the part where I said he turned tables on me,and even started accusing me before I did,I brought it up calmly and he turned it into a fight he started acting all defensive and wasn't remorseful at all....at that moment there was Nothing to talk about than to just leave rather than say what I would regret later.
babe, guys have pride, they hardly say 'I'm sorry' n that's does not mean they are not. He turned it around just so it won't seem as though he was at fault.

I am not siding him though but I think u went too far
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
hazel01:
hmmmm.....That's something to think about....... btw I don't sleep around it makes it easier to leave the relationship So your use and dump theory wouldn't work on me...

its very easy to read a girls mind cos they all think alike, and what u say to get in between a ladys leg is just to play on them like solvin matrix. My dear, any lady can be slept with, its just gettin the puzzle right.

I'd advice u stay with ur bf, I got reasons
Re: ... by bovamm(f): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Eerrm just a question, @ op did he just give u d ring or asked you to marry him? Reason being I tot a proposal sud be done wit d parents' consent(my opinion tho).
Re: ... by hazel01(f): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
bovamm:
Eerrm just a question, @ op did he just give u d ring or asked you to marry him? Reason being I tot a proposal sud be done wit d parents' consent(my opinion tho).
it was more of a promise ring.......you know promise me you wouldn't let any other man snatch you ring......
Re: ... by bovamm(f): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
hazel01:
it was more of a promise ring.......you know promise me you wouldn't let any other man snatch you ring......

Ohhh.... I get it, the tie me down ring. I think you should talk to him( I mean crius talk too) about everything. Who knows, maybe he is unaware of the fact that he makes you take d blame for his misdeed( I mean he might not know his bad habit till it is pointed out).
Re: ... by hazel01(f): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2014
lrguru:

its very easy to read a girls mind cos they all think alike, and what u say to get in between a ladys leg is just to play on them like solvin matrix. My dear, any lady can be slept with, its just gettin the puzzle right.

I'd advice u stay with ur bf, I got reasons
guy....this So called bf isn't ready to admit his fault ,staying with him would only ensure him doing worse things,person wey never call me since Then....I even called him at a point he said he is busy.....I really should move on difficult as it would be.....because he is expecting me to come and beg him and I wouldn't not on this ish
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 18, 2014
hazel01:
guy....this So called bf isn't ready to admit his fault ,staying with him would only ensure him doing worse things,person wey never call me since Then....I even called him at a point he said he is busy.....I really should move on difficult as it would be.....because he is expecting me to come and beg him and I wouldn't not on this ish
o' I see. If him de do shakara den let him be. Thought he will even be feelin remorse self. Anyways do what's on ur mind, ok.
Re: ... by chubbypearl(f): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2014
lrguru:

Lol@men that think they are God 's gift to mankind.did u read the part where he treats her like trash by getting another gal's number and flaunting it in her face or always playing the victim card,making everything about him or you are just been a male chauvinist?by the way,careful on d meet,Bleep and dump strategy,it almost always doesnt end well.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2014
chubbypearl:
Lol@men that think they are God 's gift to mankind.did u read the part where he treats her like trash by getting another gal's number and flaunting it in her face or always playing the victim card,making everything about him or you are just been a male chauvinist?by the way,careful on d meet,Bleep and dump strategy,it almost always doesnt end well.
chick, I always am careful and I'm not a male chauvinist. I only wanted her to stay and see if they can work on their relationship.

If the BF has got attitude, I'm sure the OP should have been aware of it before now, cos am positive they have dated well over a year already. The bf didn't just develop dis attitude now, except ofcourse the OP has not really noticed it, but she just got mad now cos she was not introduced to her BF's parents
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2014
Nawao, he gave you a ring on your last day in school without even knowing his fate after school. Nawao for guys oo but atleast his attitude during the convocation has shown you the seriousness of the ring naa. He for receive hot slap from his parents had he introduced you as a fiancee. Imagine eating "mama thank ma" and be talking about marriage. Even bible talk am, job first before marriage undecided
Re: ... by chubbypearl(f): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2014
lrguru:
chick, I always am careful and I'm not a male chauvinist. I only wanted her to stay and see if they can work on their relationship.

If the BF has got attitude, I'm sure the OP should have been aware of it before now, cos am positive they have dated well over a year already. The bf didn't just develop dis attitude now, except ofcourse the OP has not really noticed it, but she just got mad now cos she was not introduced to her BF's parents
of course,he always had an attitude and she was always begging him.why do you think she was doing that?am guessing because she wanted to keep the relationship going.And i dont think she ended the relationship because of the introduction stuff,its the accumulation of other things and his reaction to them.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2014
chubbypearl:
of course,he always had an attitude and she was always begging him.why do you think she was doing that?am guessing because she wanted to keep the relationship going.And i dont think she ended the relationship because of the introduction stuff,its the accumulation of other things and his reaction to them.
OP never said she ended the relationship courtesy of "accumulation of other things" but cos she was not introduced to her would-be in-law, and the bf didn't even bother to introduce himself to her father. OP beggin the bf is not new, more than half of married women/single babes beg their husband/bf just for piece to reign, so its not new. And like I said if a guy does not beg or say 'I'm sorry', it does not mean he is not sorry cos pride won't let him. There are lotta ways a guy can say I'm sorry without even sayin it out. So if u expect I'm sorry then u are on a long thing. My dear, u don't expect a king to tell his subjects he is sorry, even though he know he messed up, the best he can do is to compensate them somehow, or act like he is sorry.

If u de find I'm sorry from a guy like me, then u go grow bia bia, n don't beg me too, cos I know when I've done wrong. I'll always make up for my eff_up, and try as much as possible to stay away from anythin that will give me the reason to say 'I'm sorry'

I'm mad now at the guy cos he's not even feelin remorse for what he did, n even though the OP tried callin him, he was formin busy. That is un-gentlemanly
Re: ... by adconline(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2014
From your post, it clearly shows that he hasn't formally introduced you to his parents at their family home, doing on so on ur convocation day could have be embarrassing to you and him as well. Some parents can't take it lightly when you don't bring your would-be partner to their home first. Maybe he's planning on formal introduction to his family at their family home.
Re: ... by eightsin(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2014
Some people are just saying he ain't proud of u. But he engaged u? Did u put a gun to his head before he did? So what gives d impression he isn't?.

Op, why did u wait till d end of the event to asked those questions? Thought you were preparing to be his helping mate! During the event, u could have melt him and suggested you guys get introduced to parents. Did u even bother to ask him if he had issues? Did u say baby, come lemme introduce you to my dad?

Well, maybe it's just me but I like girls that front tinz. Them dey push me beyond my limit and I end up doing tinz I thought I won't be able to do ordinary.
Re: ... by chubbypearl(f): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2014
lrguru:
OP never said she ended the relationship courtesy of "accumulation of other things" but cos she was not introduced to her would-be in-law, and the bf didn't even bother to introduce himself to her father. OP beggin the bf is not new, more than half of married women/single babes beg their husband/bf just for piece to reign, so its not new. And like I said if a guy does not beg or say 'I'm sorry', it does not mean he is not sorry cos pride won't let him. There are lotta ways a guy can say I'm sorry without even sayin it out. So if u expect I'm sorry then u are on a long thing. My dear, u don't expect a king to tell his subjects he is sorry, even though he know he messed up, the best he can do is to compensate them somehow, or act like he is sorry.

If u de find I'm sorry from a guy like me, then u go grow bia bia, n don't beg me too, cos I know when I've done wrong. I'll always make up for my eff_up, and try as much as possible to stay away from anythin that will give me the reason to say 'I'm sorry'

I'm mad now at the guy cos he's not even feelin remorse for what he did, n even though the OP tried callin him, he was formin busy. That is un-gentlemanly

What an illustration!king and his subject and this is a supposed relationship?*SMH*by the way,know i used the word"think"in most of what i said because i dont know.anyway,its her life,her choice.I'm sure she will do what suits her best.cheerio!
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
chubbypearl:
What an illustration!king and his subject and this is a supposed relationship?*SMH*by the way,know i used the word"think"in most of what i said because i dont know.anyway,its her life,her choice.I'm sure she will do what suits her best.cheerio!
abi o! She has chosen to leave the guy, cos that seems the best option. I or U can't tell her what to do, we can only wish her the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shoutout To Me, I Just Got A New Ride (photo) / Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? / I Am MURDEROUSLY ANGRY. Jus Saw Unclad Sex Pics Of My My Step-mum &my Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.