Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice (2870 Views)

An Honest Opinion Needed, Should I Stick With Her? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
My girlfriend of two month is turning to something else, I have known her for more than a year only start dating her two months ago, everything was going on fine that what convinced me and my friends that I have finally gotten a girl for serious relationship. Last month she traveled back to Abuja where she use to stay but before then our initial plan was that she will be around to celebrate my birthday with me before she traveled but three weeks ago she informed me that her elder sister demands that she travel back early and she promise that she will come back before my birthday which is on 3rd September. Since she traveled the communication on part is poor I do most of the calling, last sunday she called and I reminded her about my birthday to my greatest surprise, from sunday till today I have not seen her message or flashing talk more of miss calls. I felt so bad that despite all my care she did not bother to call or send me a birthday message while strangers and friends were calling and sending messages I got nothing from my girlfriend. Even my ex brought me a gift, since Wednesday I have refused to call her despite the pressure from my best friend to call and demand for explanation do you guys think I should stick to my stand or call her as suggested by my friend.
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by resocorp: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish... move on!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by MikelEleta(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Call her it doesn't remove anything from u BUT demand explanation cos wen yu ignore as if nofin happened it wud send a signal to her dt she can do anytin nd go scot free. Be a man nd stand firm. It wud serve beta in d long run

1 Like

Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Don't bother calling let her do the calling
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Melahou(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
What other explanation do you need.

She doesn't give a sh.t about you.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
My girlfriend of two month is turning to something else, I have known her for more than a year only start dating her two months ago, everything was going on fine that what convinced me and my friends that I have finally gotten a girl for serious relationship. Last month she traveled back to Abuja where she use to stay but before then our initial plan was that she will be around to celebrate my birthday with me before she traveled but three weeks ago she informed me that her elder sister demands that she travel back early and she promise that she will come back before my birthday which is on 3rd September. Since she traveled the communication on part is poor I do most of the calling, last sunday she called and I reminded her about my birthday to my greatest surprise, from sunday till today I have not seen her message or flashing talk more of miss calls. I felt so bad that despite all my care she did not bother to call or send me a birthday message while strangers and friends were calling and sending messages I got nothing from my girlfriend. Even my ex brought me a gift, since Wednesday I have refused to call her despite the pressure from my best friend to call and demand for explanation do you guys think I should stick to my stand or call her as suggested by my friend.
Ehyah.....i feel for you Mr OP!....The truth and the Fact is that,someone is busy and seriously drilling her hole else where!.....Her oil rig is adequately been explored and exploited to the extent that she's forgotten you existed!..The handwriting is on the wall.....Kindly Move On BRO!

6 Likes

Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thowbie7:
Ehyah.....i feel for you Mr OP!....The truth and the Fact is that,someone is busy and seriously drilling her hole else where!.....Her oil rig is adequately been explored and exploited to the extent that she's forgotten you existed!..The handwriting is on the wall.....Kindly Move On BRO!
Thanks bro my sister will always say if somebody forget or ignore you try do the same and that is what I am doing
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Hazardd(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Bro, your case strong...make i consult ifa, i will be right back... Next patient pls

1 Like

Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
MikelEleta:
Call her it doesn't remove anything from u BUT demand explanation cos wen yu ignore as if nofin happened it wud send a signal to her dt she can do anytin nd go scot free. Be a man nd stand firm. It wud serve beta in d long run
My reason for not calling her is that I believe as adult nobody can dictate what she will do or not, calling on my birthday is what she could have done without been reminded for if she is not ready to do it calling for explanation makes no sense. I have my pride to protect
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by haytripple(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
I think its better u call n hear her excuse cos I believe she will have one
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by donholy28(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Get this into ur head...once ur gf travels forget her..she must surely meet another guy there...better move on.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Thanks bro my sister will always say if somebody forget or ignore you try do the same and that is what I am doing
That's it Bro!....na 2015 we dey so....Love/relationship is a two way thingy...anyone that ignores you and they can't come up with a genuine explanation as to why they act like that,abeg ignore them jare!....Love shouldn't be forced!...

1 Like

Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by MikelEleta(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
My reason for not calling her is that I believe as adult nobody can dictate what she will do or not, calling on my birthday is what she could have done without been reminded for if she is not ready to do it calling for explanation makes no sense. I have my pride to protect
That word PRIDE is a big relatnship breaker. In ur explanatn u neva said she has done dx before. If its her first tym give her a benefit of doubt cos u nva knw wah happened. Call her I insist

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Youngpo413: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thowbie7:
correct.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by teddybear007(f): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
One thing ve found out is dat guys are always quick to give advice on issues like dis and d kind of advice they give will make one begin to wonder if there are still faithful girls out there. @Op, i believe in giving one a benfit of doubt, dnt be too fast to conclude, yeah is painful that ur girlfriend did nt call u on ur BD and has nt yet called till now, ve u wondered why she did nt call. Why nt throw away ur pride and call her to find out why she didnt call,then from her excuse u can deduce for urself whether she’s loyal or not. I always tell those around me, ‘There is no pride in Love’. Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
teddybear007:
One thing ve found out is dat guys are always quick to give advice on issues like dis and d kind of advice they give will make one begin to wonder if there are still faithful girls out there. @Op, i believe in giving one a benfit of doubt, dnt be too fast to conclude, yeah is painful that ur girlfriend did nt call u on ur BD and has nt yet called till now, ve u wondered why she did nt call. Why nt throw away ur pride and call her to find out why she didnt call,then from her excuse u can deduce for urself whether she’s loyal or not. I always tell those around me, ‘There is no pride in Love’. Gracias.
Read what I wrote very well you will read where I wrote that communication on her part is poor I do most of the calling that is number reason for my refusal to call her, second is my pride which I will always protect because things like attention and affection is what suppose to come natural I have played my part and I don't think I should be dictating to an adult what to do. I am not possessive and will not. Third is that their was a day we had some issues we did not settle well before she traveled I tried settling it in order to avoid a repeat of it she said I complain a lot that I like prolonging issues, my dear since that day I vow never to complain in my life again and I am hell bent in keeping that vow.
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Johnnoah1st: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Read what I wrote very well you will read where I wrote that communication on her part is poor I do most of the calling that is number reason for my refusal to call her, second is my pride which I will always protect because things like attention and affection is what suppose to come natural I have played my part and I don't think I should be dictating to an adult what to do. I am not possessive and will not. Third is that their was a day we had some issues we did not settle well before she traveled I tried settling it in order to avoid a repeat of it she said I complain a lot that I like prolonging issues, my dear since that day I vow never to complain in my life again and I am hell bent in keeping that vow.
so far noting bad as happen to her and she is alive, ma guy u dont need to call her, she will knw dat as she dont give a fucck u too dont give a fucck, and u will see dat she will call u back.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by snakebeat: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
teddybear007:
It seems like u didn't read the post. This has nothing to do with pride, but self esteem, u want the op to slobber over a girl that couldn't spare one minute of her time to wish him happy birthday? Despite the fact that he called her to remind her. It's so obvious the girl doesn't give a hoot about the op, she is into someone else. I guess the op was blinded by love, that was why it took so much time for him to discern he has been dumped.

Cc: ucheosefoh pls move on! Someone is presently digging that hoe u cherish so much. Don't be surprised u also contributed to this, girls don't like guys who cares too much about them, it's obvious u so much love this girl.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
snakebeat:

It seems like u didn't read the post. This has nothing to do with pride, but self esteem, u want the op to slobber over a girl that couldn't spare one minute of her time to wish him happy birthday? Despite the fact that he called her to remind her. It's so obvious the girl doesn't give a hoot about the op, she is into someone else. I guess the op was blinded by love, that was why it took so much time for him to discern he has been dumped.

Cc: ucheosefoh pls move on! Someone is presently digging that hoe u cherish so much. Don't be surprised u also contributed to this, girls don't like guys who cares too much about them, it's obvious u so much love this girl.

You are right I cared a lot I know her more than one year before we start dating when her ex was cheating on her she use to complain to our mutual friend that is how I met her. I had that good girl impression of her so when we start dating I make sure I care for her especially when she was sick and she too reciprocate which led to my friends liking her but few days to her travel I notice change and the change got worst after she traveled so that is why I am not surprise by her recent altitude. Thanks for your advice
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by IamLEGEND1: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
do not call that ho'
she obviously ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by bayocanny: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
@op, if u call her whalahi thunder go fire ur left yansh, those girls aint loyal men I wonder the kind of girls we have in naija cus that's exaclty wat hapen between me and my gf, it over 2yrs now that we have departed from skul since then I'm the one I use to call her day n night she never make an attempt to call me even on my birthday, as I sharp nigga I just bone her side na so I dey hustle on my own here in ibadan.
In conclusion, long distance relationship is a crap cus someone else is f.cking her pussy in abuja

SHINE YOUR EYES
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by hausaboi: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
WORD OF ADVICE. Girl inside ur room is ur gf, when she gets outside is our gf.
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Lovebond34(m): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
shit happens bro...dnt call hr jawe if she cnt call u let hr wakA joor ...mayb on ur birthday sf anoda nigga was st.raffin hr real hard..... nigeria galzz bin givin guys premature HBP
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by oparaben(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Call her, let her explain. Don't conclude yet. What if she's been in great danger ever since then? Always give people chance to explain before concluding.
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2015
You do the calling yet you are not tired. Are you guys not tired of hearing that relationship is a two way street ?

You reminded her of your birthday yet she didnt call.....meaning she does not wish you well.

Ok just call her for the last time to make sure she is alive and doing fine. Dont ask for any explanation because there must always be one. Then move on bro.

Meet someone that you matter to.
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 07, 2015
Ucheosefoh:

Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
do not call that ho'

she obviously ain't loyal.

Word

Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by HomieQuan(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2015
wait & hear her part na, see u..wot if ha phone ws stolen
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by misspicy(f): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Why is it that every answer NL guys give on this type of issue is dat d girl is with anoda man,una no dey ever tink outside d box?
gbogbo yin shey man sun dori kodo so ju kan bi ode bayi gan naundecided

@ucheosefoh af u tried calling her with anoda number just to see if her number is available its possible she lost her fone or d fone has fault,abt her not caliing u regularly its a matter of understanding,is she bouyant?is she working,dos she have a means of livelihood Because sumtyms girls might be broke and we wouldnt want to say it out,
Anyway its possible its just not.convinient for her to.call or she might be seeing sumone else,atleast tink abt d two options
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by kathykathy(f): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2015
to me d only excuse she has to give dat u shld take is,she died nd resurected becos its not yet her time to die,,,if not so she has nothin to say,,,she doesnt love u,,,,call her nd listen to her sweet lies,,u wld enjoy d show,,,after dat move on BRO
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2015
misspicy:
Why is it that every answer NL guys give on this type of issue is dat d girl is with anoda man,una no dey ever tink outside d box?
gbogbo yin shey man sun dori kodo so ju kan bi ode bayi gan naundecided

@ucheosefoh af u tried calling her with anoda no number just to see if her number is available its possible she lost her fone or d fone has fault,abt she not caliing u regularly its a matter of understanding,is she bouyant?is she working,dos she have a means of livelihood Because sumtyms girls might be broke and we wouldnt want to say it out,
Anyway its possible its just not.convinient for her to.call or she might be seeing sumone else,atleast tink abt d two options
Yes I have done that many times I even did it yesterday her number is always available, my dear no matter how broke she is she will not be so broke not to call for more than one week if she care she can borrow phone from somebody or *606# is the number to borrow airtime on MTN. She also help her elder sister run her saloon so let's take aside the issue of her been broke
Re: Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2015
HomieQuan:
wait & hear her part na, see u..wot if ha phone ws stolen
her number is always available all this while

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Experienced This? / Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? / List Of Failed Groups On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.