Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery (30834 Views)

Behind The Wheels Of A Murder / Mystery Man (short Story) / The Murder Case- A short story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Plaitex:
touchmeder, abt pamela's confusion when she saw her mum nd stranger on the couch, at 15, is she nt old enough to have known what they wer doin? Hows ur day goin. Waiting for updates

Its a combination of different of things. It will become clearer I promise. I hope your day is going well. I am stuffed and fagged out!
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Lilyomi(f): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
touchmeder:

Its a combination of different of things. It will become clearer I promise. I hope your day is going well. I am stuffed and fagged out!
Happy Christmas u all. More ink to ur pen dear touchmeder

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2014
R

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 6:43am On Dec 26, 2014
T

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 6:44am On Dec 26, 2014
T

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 6:48am On Dec 26, 2014
T

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2014
T

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2014
Y

4 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by vickyozohu(f): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2014
Thanks for the plenty update, nice one. Enjoy ur day and btw, how was christmas?
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Plaitex(f): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2014
thanks for the update and have a nice day
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by lenmafon: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
oh my darling touchmender hope u can forgive me for not been steady in commenting.thats because i can no longer comment with my phone so if hobby is not using his laptop, i simply borrow. am really enjoying the story and it looks like officer unique is close to the answer. how was ur christmas celebration? i forgot to thank u for the keg of wine and plate of peppersoup u gave me the other day; simply deliciously sweet cheesy! thanks also 4 for the update wink

Have a wonderful boxing day everyone! ohohohoh! boxing day oya put ur head make i box am for u grin

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Costlybabe: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
Which one be "hobby" again ,lenmafon u are really something else and why must it be only you touchmeder's treat
touchmeder its not fair ooo
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
lenmafon:
oh my darling touchmender hope u can forgive me for not been steady in commenting.thats because i can no longer comment with my phone so if hobby is not using his laptop, i simply borrow. am really enjoying the story and it looks like officer unique is close to the answer. how was ur christmas celebration? i forgot to thank u for the keg of wine and plate of peppersoup u gave me the other day; simply deliciously sweet cheesy! thanks also 4 for the update wink

Have a wonderful boxing day everyone! ohohohoh! boxing day oya put ur head make i box am for u grin

Oh dear good to read from you again. My day was wonderful and i know yours went well. Ermmmmmmmm that your phone, we gonna ask Ms Imade to say some prayers for it. cheesy
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Costlybabe:
Which one be "hobby" again ,lenmafon u are really something else and why must it be only you touchmeder's treat

God bless hope you are enjoying the holidays!
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
Plaitex:
thanks for the update and have a nice day

Thanks dear. @vickyozohu thanks my day was great!
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
R
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
T
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2014

''Your mother said you locked up that night so where was Niyi when you were doing that?''

''He was talking with Uncle Nathan outside''

''So how long did you have to wait before he left?''

''I didn’t wait; I just locked the gate and went to sleep''

''So he slept in the house that night?''

''I don’t know'' she answered.

''Well if you locked the gate, he was stuck inside your compound wasn't he?''

''Not really Uncle Nathan might have opened the gate for him later, he might have slept in the house or could have jumped the fence and gone home.''

My antenna was suddenly alert at this tantalizing bit of information ''and why would he jump the fence at night?''

''Because the fence is low and he has done it before?''

''Have you seen him jump the fence with your two eyes?''

''No'' she said and began to scratch her knee.

I noticed a large scar on her right knee and wondered how she could have been so clumsy. She looked at me and I locked eyes with her and asked the next question.

''So why would you say he has done something like that when you didn’t see him?''
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
R
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Nmeri17: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
hmmm tori in bundle. ms imade is a cheerful giver. Amen?? cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by missterious(f): 5:56am On Dec 27, 2014
Nmeri17:

Lol. As in ehn.

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by kingphilip(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2014
Nmeri17:
grab ur copy while stock last o
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by kingphilip(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2014
missterious:

Lol. As in ehn.
longest tym
compliment of the season
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by charijee(f): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ms Imade and her high libido. ......the truth is gradually unfolding......Thanks TM
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by lenmafon: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Costlybabe:

. . . ms no vex na 'hubby' i wan type o! as 4 the treat i asked and i received so chilax girlfriend cool

@touchmender, thanks for de update. pls cook more and unravel this mystery
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by lenmafon: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
kingphilip:

grab ur copy while stock last o

oga kingphilip how far?go grap ur own na be4 e go finish o
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by kingphilip(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
lenmafon:

oga king philip how far?go grap ur own na be4 e go finish o
when I get u?
I no De stingy jor tongue
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thanks to everyone for the comments and all on this thread. @omokoladele been a wee while; na the enjoyment you still dey?
Leggo!
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
T
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
T
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
R
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
R

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

2017-2018 Chatbox / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Behold The Jewel Of My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.