Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks (29328 Views)

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
BABE3:

it's beyond evil. Those marks are potential home wreckers. Which husband/man will see such horrific sight and get an erèction? grin
if her husband wasn't cheating on her before, he'll start now.

you would need a thick blindfold to schtup this woman with her tiger-striped belly. that tummy is grotesque. aren't there creams women can use to reduce such stretchmarks?
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
But on a more serious note,I agree with chillisauce.
Its not disgusting to me.
Apart from d black mark at d navel and around it, one might think this ia an artwork.
Reminds of granny and their dance group.
There is this thing they usually use to draw marks on d body and d stomach.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by BABE3: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

you would need a thick blindfold to schtup this woman with her tiger-striped belly. that tummy is grotesque. aren't there creams women can use to reduce such stretchmarks?

And a corset, in case the blindfold falls off. grin
I doubt creams will reduce such marks.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nairalnad is filled with reetards and hypocrites. Thread title clearly states "stretch marks inside", them open see stretch marks begin provoke. And it's coming from women. Surprise, surprise.

If you didn't want to see stretch marks, you wouldn't be here. Logic goes one way, and women desperately go the other way.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
BABE3:

And a corset, in case the blindfold falls off. grin
I doubt creams will reduce such marks.

or just restrict sėx to evening & night time, all lights off. the corset might shift position during the sëxctivity.

i am sure there must be some pills or age-defying moisturisers one can use to prevent this. it's like the belly of a zebra.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
moca:
But on a more serious note,I agree with chillisauce.
Its not disgusting to me.
Apart from d black mark at d navel and around it, one might think this ia an artwork.
Reminds of granny and their dance group.
There is this thing they usually use to draw marks on d body and d stomach.

Thankyou jor, A good art work makes an impact to people, good or bad(depends on your definition).
This is one of it.

I wish i could draw, i will just make a master peice of this and hang on our Sitting room.

Infact, let me use this weekend and next week to get my art work ready. Youtube, here i come.

I love this picture. Let me post it again on page 3 grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1937977_108648751542481259331788927463851n_jpegf4d4e01c732c40221ff6d5f9df4798dc

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
It is when you constantly scratch your stomach during pregnancy that stretch marks show on the place you scratch
coogar:

or just restrict sėx to evening & night time, all lights off. the corset might shift position during the sëxctivity.

i am sure there must be some pills or age-defying moisturisers one can use to prevent this. it's like the belly of a zebra.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
SAMBARRY:
It is when you constantly scratch your stomach during pregnancy that stretch marks show on the place you scratch

why do women scratch then?
does it itch? you women are trying o.....salute!!!
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

why do women scratch then?
does it itch? you women are trying o.....salute!!!

Thanks. Coogar is learning.

Now, this is How to catch a man and keep him.
1; Have your own opinion and back it with proof.
2. be comfortabe in your own skin esp when you know you cant change it. Its nature calling.
3. Value your self.

Not by hiding under corset and thinking about the pr1ck 24hrs.
grin

Thanks coogar for the respect.

Some skin, no matter how you avoid it, stretch marks will still show.

I have seen some slimmi with strechmark, some fatty without stretch mark.

I guess its hereditary, and if you notice the trait in your family, make sure you use a lot of oil and butter to help calm the over stretching of the skin that would occur.
Eat less. Eat for one person, and not for two because you are pregnant, let the pregnancy grow at its own pace.

Over all, relax and enjoy the new life.

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Timbuktou:
Nairalnad is filled with reetards and hypocrites. Thread title clearly states "stretch marks inside", them open see stretch marks begin provoke. And it's coming from women. Surprise, surprise.

If you didn't want to see stretch marks, you wouldn't be here. Logic goes one way, and women desperately go the other way.

Sharap, who are you calling retards?
And for the bolded, dont let me descend on you.

You no get elders for your village? Dem no teach you respect ni?

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

Thanks. Coogar is learning.

Now, this is How to catch a man and keep him.
1; Have your own opinion and back it with proof.
2. be comfortabe in your own skin esp when you know you cant change it. Its nature calling.
3. Value your self.

Not by hiding under corset and thinking about the pr1ck 24hrs.
grin

like you don't think about the prïck 24/7. beevan told me you have yearly subscriptions to 5 pörn sites including midget-pörn. grin

Thanks coogar for the respect.
Some skin, no matter how you avoid it, stretch marks will still show.

and no remedy? i see white females constantly in the summer with bulging bellies covered in oil, i have never seen any as stripey as this one.

I have seen some slimmi with strechmark, some fatty without stretch mark.
I guess its hereditary, and if you notice the trait in your family, make sure you use a lot of oil and butter to help calm the over stretching of the skin that would occur.
Eat less. Eat for one person, and not for two because you are pregnant, let the pregnancy grow at its own pace.

Over all, relax and enjoy the new life.

hehehehe
chilli, are you a midwife?
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by MARKone(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

I know u and Babe3 are aware that missionary style is not recommended for pregnant women, for obvious reasons like crushing the innocent child grin, causing injury to the woman, and of course for people like you, staring face down at a "grotesque" stretch mark . So for a mutual satisfaction, you can enter from behind while she lies by her side, this will ultimately reduce staring at a "grotesque" stretch mark. But! You can take her to la la land by slowly running your fingers across the stretch mark while you gently pump from behind...ecstacy for both of you. I mean she is pregnant, petty requests like she wants to be boinked should be met by you, her husband, and you don't need to do it at nights grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Pdizzle(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
She should take care of herself, thats why anti-stretch marks cream are made for pregnant women. Yuck

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
MARKone:

I know u and Babe3 are aware that missionary style is not recommended for pregnant women, for obvious reasons like crushing the innocent child grin, causing injury to the woman, and of course for people like you, staring face down at a "grotesque" stretch mark . So for a mutual satisfaction, you can enter from behind while she lies by her side, this will ultimately reduce staring at a "grotesque" stretch mark. But! You can take her to la la land by slowly running your fingers across the stretch mark while you gently pump from behind...ecstacy for both of you. I mean she is pregnant, petty requests like she wants to be boinked should be met by you, her husband, and you don't need to do it at nights grin

hehehehe!
i have decided not to schtup my wife after she's 3 months gone. i don't think i can bring myself to do it. when it comes to protruding bellies, i am quite squeamish. cheesy grin i even avoid hard tackles when i am playing football with pot-bellied men. it's always on my mind that something can pop out of the fat tummy - like the alien movie.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

like you don't think about the prïck 24/7. beevan told me you have yearly subscriptions to 5 pörn sites including midget-pörn. grin
and no remedy? i see white females constantly in the summer with bulging bellies covered in oil, i have never seen any as stripey as this one.
hehehehe
chilli, are you a midwife?
I think about it when im hot and definitely not 24hrs per day. cheesy

I have been around pregnant women and mothers and when i look at their stomach, all i see is sacrifice a mother is willingly to take to bring a new life to the world.
This one is a rare case and should be valued. and make a master piece from it.

I really see beyond the black strips. I see beauty, love , respect, value etc. Its priceless.

That doesnt mean she should subject herself to corset before she makes love to the man that got her in that situation.

This is a wake up call, incase your future wife gets to this point, buckle up and embrace her instead of killing her self esteem.
Everything is not about one person.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by BABE3: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
MARKone:

You know the marks don't disappear after she's given birth right ?

What happens after that? cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

I think about it when im hot and definitely not 24hrs per day. cheesy

from the little i know about you, i think it's 24/7

I have been around pregnant women and mothers and when i look at their stomach, all i see is sacrifice a mother is willingly to take to bring a new life to the world. This one is a rare case and should be valued. and make a master piece from it.

masterpiece you say?
if she's proud of her own zebra-tummy, her face wouldn't have been taken off.

I really see beyond the black strips. I see beauty, love , respect, value etc. Its priceless.
That doesnt mean she should subject herself to corset before she makes love to the man that got her in that situation.

what if the man can't stand such sights? you have to understand people are different & are squeamish to different things - it doesn't mean there's no love & respect. they just can't handle it.

This is a wake up call, incase your future wife gets to this point, buckle up and embrace her instead of killing her self esteem.
Everything is not about one person.

i will quickly buy a ticket to australia & spend close to 3 months there. by the time i return, the belly should go back into shape. tummies scare me.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

Sharap, who are you calling retards?
And for the bolded, dont let me descend on you.

You no get elders for your village? Dem no teach you respect ni?
You see your life? So, it is my village people that are now on your level? Babe, park well. If you're not solipsistic, my post doesn't apply to you; unless you're feeling like a reetard?

By the way, happy descending, just shaved my pubes and have a condom on. Turn around though, don't wanna see your 'stresh' marks.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Timbuktou:
You see your life? So, it is my village people that are now on your level? Babe, park well. If you're not solipsistic, my post doesn't apply to you; unless you're feeling like a reetard?

By the way, happy descending, just shaved my pubes and have a condom on. Turn around though, don't wanna see your 'stresh' marks.

i like your wooing tactics o...
you mean you want to schtup chillisauce right here before us? nice!!!

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yes o, some people don't usually have any problem while pregnant while some do.
Thanks for understanding chillisauce.

It wasn't her fault. Mind u,that thing can make her cry out in frustration one day.
Or do we think it doesn't worry her?
She summoned courage to embrace it and post it so others will see and hv hope.

Its just like seeing ur wife with flabby bwest and u r complaining.
May thunder fire such person.

If it bothers u,take her to a reconstructive hospital and allow them redesign her. Period!
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
moca:

but if a wife sees her hubby's shrunken pënis, she can complain and even use the excuse to cheat, right?
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Timbuktou:

Its people like you that has stretchmark around the armpit and turns around asking for kim kadashian when there is no shi shi in your pocket.

descending automatically means going down on your smelly pencil pen1s. Which condom wan fit into that your 1inch pencil.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

masterpiece you say?

what if the man can't stand such sights? you have to understand people are different & are squeamish to different things - it doesn't mean there's no love & respect. they just can't handle it.

i will quickly buy a ticket to australia & spend close to 3 months there. by the time i return, the belly should go back into shape. tummies scare me.
A man can't stand which sight coogar?
All d women wey dey stand pot bellie sight nko?
Stomach d smelling mouth and 2minutes lv making eh kwa?

Don't u know hollywood sweethearts we admire do have them.
A laser work will clear all. Na ur money.

U guys dey fall my hand o.
Is it her fault?
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

masterpiece you say?

i will quickly buy a ticket to australia & spend close to 3 months there. by the time i return, the belly should go back into shape. tummies scare me

This is what marriage is all about, you come together and work it out not buying ticket to Australia while, she sits and raise your kids.

If you cant stand such sight, several option exist
1. DO NOT have kids.
2. make sure she uses shea butter and eat moderately during her pregnancy. Dont scratch.
3. get her a laser treatment.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
moca:
Yes o, some people don't usually have any problem while pregnant while some do.
Thanks for understanding chillisauce.

It wasn't her fault. Mind u,that thing can make her cry out in frustration one day.
Or do we think it doesn't worry her?
She summoned courage to embrace it and post it so others will see and hv hope.

If it bothers u,take her to a reconstructive hospital and allow them redesign her. Period!

cheesy cheesy moca don vex.
some of these men sef get for yansh o. Since we no dey see the yansh during kpekusing, wetin we wan do? grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

but if a wife sees her hubby's shrunken pënis, she can complain and even use the excuse to cheat, right?
No, I'm talking about those stuck with it for d rest of their lives.
They precondition their mind and accept it as it is.
Mind u, not everybody is so into sx like that. Provided it can give me belle, shikena.

So also men should precondition their mind if they see things like this associated with pregnancy.

Like I said, it is treatable.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by zemaye: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
What a woman go through cry cry to birth a child
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

1. Its people like you that has stretchmark around the armpit and turns around asking for kim kadashian when there is no shi shi in your pocket.

2. descending automatically means going down on your smelly pencil pen1s. Which condom wan fit into that your 1inch pencil.
1. Nah, I'm even like that. Kim K would be proud to be seen with me.

2. How come you're the first to complain about my equipment? I'm not the cause of your wide pvssy, don't blame me for something I didn't contribute to. grin

Oya, come here and let the Fresh One hug you. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

cheesy cheesy moca don vex.
some of these men sef get for yansh o. Since we no dey see the yansh during kpekusing, wetin we wan do? grin
Why I no go vex my sis?
Most of them erupt in seconds leaving a frustrated woman and they r here opening their mouth.
Some can't even get it up yet ur woman is there for u but a woman's body changed because of what u put in there and u r here saying disgusting, may double thunder fire them.
Idiats.

And yes,men hv stretch marks. Have u seen a bleaching dude with stretch marks b4?

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by zemaye: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
moca:

Mind u, not everybody is so into sx like that. Provided it can give me belle, shikena.

So also men should precondition their mind if they see things like this associated with pregnancy.

grin grin grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

i like your wooing tactics o...
you mean you want to schtup chillisauce right here before us? nice!!!
Don't mind Chilli, she loves all this public chasing. And being quite the savvy fellow, I'm willing to oblige her. You know what they say about the chase and the meal. wink
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
moca:

A man can't stand which sight coogar?
All d women wey dey stand pot bellie sight nko? Stomach d smelling mouth and 2minutes lv making eh kwa?

who's forcing them to stand it? if they are nit comfy with it, let them air it out to their spouses.

Don't u know hollywood sweethearts we admire do have them. A laser work will clear all. Na ur money.

sister sarah is pregnant & she doesn't have it. grin

U guys dey fall my hand o.
Is it her fault?

is it a short man's fault that he's short? yet you won't date him cos of his height? everyone can bring up excuses why it isn't their fault the way they are too. at the end of the day, one's preference is one's preference.

Chillisauce:

This is what marriage is all about, you come together and work it out not buying ticket to Australia while, she sits and raise your kids.

our kids!
i have contributed my own quota, she should contribute her own while retaining her beauty & the body features that made me choose her out of the 1 million candidates.....no excuses!

If you cant stand such sight, several option exist
1. DO NOT have kids.

why not? other women with kids & no stretch marks nko? did they drop from another planet?

2. make sure she uses shea butter and eat moderately during her pregnancy. Dont scratch.

that's her responsibility, not mine. if given the chance, you would tell a husband to make sure his wife brushes her teeth or changes her panties......shouldn't a woman know that herself?

3. get her a laser treatment.

this is also her responsibility, not mine!

moca:

Why I no go vex my sis?
Most of them erupt in seconds leaving a frustrated woman and they r here opening their mouth.
Some can't even get it up
yet ur woman is there for u but a woman's body changed because of what u put in there and u r here saying disgusting, may double thunder fire them.
Idiats.
And yes,men hv stretch marks. Have u seen a bleaching dude with stretch marks b4?

moca:

that's the difference....
a woman's vaginä will not close up cos she cannot stand her partner's body. a man might fail to get an erëction if he doesn't like something on his partner's body - when there's no erēction, there cannot be sėx.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / My Husband Raped My Niece —wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.