Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks (29331 Views)

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

Kulyie!!

Bręąsts don't get stretch marks! cheesy
says who? grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2014
I like tony Christopher s personality that's why I asked. I don't have a crush on him I admire him wink
tonychristopher:

That is not me...one type of clothe I detest is suit and ties ..even jacket I hate it

I do not wear suit and always hate cumbersome jacket..so any image in hour brain thinking tony Christopher is a suit wearing type ...is a fake and dumb image

I love my jeans and t shirts .with snickers so that's how we roll in media world

Now why asking that question ...do u have a crush on me ..out do u want yo marry somebody off to me ...I hate strech marks oooo
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by tonychristopher: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I like tony Christopher s personality that's why I asked. I don't have a crush on him I admire him wink

Having crush on him is not a bad ideas ...don't crush the crush ...it natural dearie ..it can be mutual

But seriously I like matured mind like yours ..very open

Now the issue is why did she allow herself to be so stretch marked ....I have seen dated baby mamas but no stretch mark and Toto is tight

Why this lady
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by tonychristopher: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2014
The. Worst stretch mark is the one at the nipple area and the one at the laps near labia majora

You WO t even know how to handle it

Secret ....

Get so drunk

Then go to her in her drunk state

No suckling
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2014
It's cute joor.idont understand why you peeps are finding it offensive

and like i said earlier and I repeat with strong emphasis
I DON'T HAVE ANY CRUSH ON TONY CHRISTOPHER I ONLY ADMIRE HIS PERSONALITY AND BY THE WAY THERE IS A HUGE WIDE DIFFERENCE between admiration and infatuation. Thank you
tonychristopher:

Having crush on him is not a bad ideas ...don't crush the crush ...it natural dearie ..it can be mutual

But seriously I like matured mind like yours ..very open

Now the issue is why did she allow herself to be so stretch marked ....I have seen dated baby mamas but no stretch mark and Toto is tight

Why this lady
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2014
I have never seen something like this before. I hope its something laser treatment can remove embarassed
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
It's cute joor.idont understand why you peeps are finding it offensive

and like i said earlier and I repeat with strong emphasis
I DON'T HAVE ANY CRUSH ON TONY CHRISTOPHER I ONLY ADMIRE HIS PERSONALITY AND BY THE WAY THERE IS A HUGE WIDE DIFFERENCE between admiration and infatuation. Thank you

Oh My Gawd!!

Sambarry is smitten with TonyChristopher! shocked shocked

Sambarry is in luuurrrvvee! grin

Girl, the number of his girlfriends and exes long pass Mile2 o! cheesy

Shine ya eyes o!! cheesy cheesy

Chilisauce nor dey share o!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

tongue cool

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2014
Roftl una no understand English again ni grin

admire is different from in love o jare grin
EfemenaXY:

Oh My Gawd!!

tongue cool
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Ediwife don't faint o cheesy

i have a feeling that yours will be like this and extend to your bre with them stripes cheesy

Chei....!This woman has killed me-you don't wanna see my tummy do you? wink

I do have,but because of my skin color,you won't notice... cheesy not much like the above,just here and there...

And for my bweast,they still look young and full,thank you tongue tongue,no stretch marks...
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

Kulyie!!

Bręąsts don't get stretch marks! cheesy

They do,some pregnant women scratch everywhere-so sometimes the brEast are also affected.... stretching and expanding... grin grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Oh My Gawd!!

tongue cool

Thank goodness Tony has found his missing rib who will love him back.
Sambarry professing love to tonychristopher. 2015 is gonna be great.

Everywhere in this site it's romance romance. From food section ,now family section. grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:

Awww, sambarry is all red Abi na bronze , blushing already.
Just be careful sha. The jeans and t shirt he wears is for a reason. To properly package his 85lb scrot lipsrsealed wink

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:

Just be careful sha. The jeans and t shirt he wears is for a reason. To properly package his 85lb scrot lipsrsealed wink

grin grin grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2014
edwife:

grin grin grin

You know jeans dey package things wella. When the jeans drops down, and you get to view the package, na oso ga eme. Taking off like usian bolt.

grin

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2014
But i think chillisauce and tony work better together,Sambarry might be a good fit too winkshe has the energy for him.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:

You know jeans dey package things wella. When the jeans drops down, and you get to view the package, na oso ga eme. Taking off like usian bolt.

grin

no,let me show you what package the things well...

It is not me,i am innocent.....

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hhVKjLv547s/VIwOk2GppvI/AAAAAAAEFok/xHggW7zqnBw/s1600/01.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
edwife:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hhVKjLv547s/VIwOk2GppvI/AAAAAAAEFok/xHggW7zqnBw/s1600/01.png[/img]

No, you don't understand, at least this one you get to size the goods before buying. The one with jeans, it's all a mirage. You think you are getting 6inch, then suddenly it stretches to 14inches grin

Men need to stop wearing jeans .
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Edwife is lipsrsealed

Let me go to church
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:
Edwife is lipsrsealed

Let me go to church

Me? a saint like me? a whole Ed Miliband's wife? shocked shocked cheesy

I am innocent,i only pick it from a lady's blog cheesy

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Edwife, go to church.

But true,men down there don't really look fine. I don't know why.

One of our iyawos hv really this ugly stretch mark. And her tummy always like she is pregnant.
So she enter hospital and by d time she came out, na so we dey look am with open mouth.

So ajeboic
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:
Edwife is lipsrsealed

Let me go to church
Hv u repented? tongue
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Edwife grin grin grin grin grin

[size=3pt]More pics PLEASE[/size] grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Edwife grin grin grin grin grin

[size=3pt]More pics PLEASE[/size] grin

Bad girl! grin grin grin

You see people,i am innocent-they keep spoiling me here,i don't understand.... cheesy cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
edwife:

Bad girl! grin grin grin

Bad in a good way. cool grin

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
moca:
Edwife, go to church.

One of our iyawos hv really this ugly stretch mark. And her tummy always like she is pregnant.
So she enter hospital and by d time she came out, na so we dey look am with open mouth.

So ajeboic

My dear,i will go next Sunday-cold no gree make i go out today grin grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
moca:

Hv u repented? tongue

Yes oh. But church don close sef. Next Sunday . Hopefully I will wake up early. The cold too much.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
edwife:

You took the words out first

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by tonychristopher: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:

Everywhere in this site it's romance romance. From food section ,now family section. grin

Do you have problem with that dear

If we are meant to be we will be friends

Now let me know
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:

e nor matter. All join! cheesy

Chillisauce:

That is eh, this is a true match made in heaven.

Their firebrand temperaments suit each other. How could we not have seen this earlier?? cheesy

Sambarry has the "powers" to make him a real man and likewise, he her. grin grin

Chillisauce:

LWKMD!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
edwife:

Cold
And here we r burning!

If u venture go outside, ur skin will deep- fry cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
edwife:
But i think chillisauce and tony work better together,Sambarry might be a good fit too winkshe has the energy for him.... tongue tongue tongue

Sambarry's been slowly but steathily gunning for Mr Tony. Only thing is, we were too blind to see it. Chillisauce done drex commot for d pinschur... full takeover, military coup-like style from Sambarry cool cool tongue tongue

edwife:

shocked shocked

You're such a naughty girl! Even on a Sunday?? cheesy

You can even see the full outline of his kini embarassed lipsrsealed Didn't know vertically short men get the thing reach like this. Thought it would have been stumped...

moca:
Edwife, go to church.
So ajeboic

Why? What happened? undecided
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:

Yes oh. But church don close sef. Next Sunday . Hopefully I will wake up early. The cold too much.
Maybe I will come pay u a visit this xmas season. D sun is something else here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / My Husband Raped My Niece —wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.