Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks (29335 Views)

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
BABE3:

Isn't "Love" a beautiful blackmail? cheesy No one should be forced to put up with excuses, all in the name of love.

it is....
"if you love me, you must accept me for who i am" - which includes drug addiction, farting without control, incontinence, pungent puśsy odour, burping during meals, extreme halitosis, etc.

however, love is blind...even deaf & dumb. grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

*** Faints! *** shocked shocked shocked

You and this your razor-sharp mouth! Lol! @ stretch marks around the armpit with no shi-shi for pocket!! grin grin grin

I've missed you like crazy. kiss kiss kiss

Missed you too babes kiss
The guy is the same guy that was chasing edwife around the forum, he got another username to continue his mischief.
they just stated seeing small beards around their Pubic region. Dont be surprised he is 15yrs.

small small children cheesy

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

the guy is retardeed, he needs grandma couchie to cure him grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

The guy is the same guy that was chasing edwife around the forum, he got another username to continue his mischief.
they just stated seeing small beards around their Pubic region. Dont be surprised he is 15yrs.

shocked shocked shocked,are you serious?
wonder shall never end... cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

Oh! sad

And for a moment, I thought he was your reincarnated TonyChristopher... cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

why do women scratch then?
does it itch? you women are trying o.....salute!!!
yes na.it itches some women during pregnancy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yeyenotu grin

belching nko? grin
coogar:

it is....
"if you love me, you must accept me for who i am" - which includes drug addiction, farting without control, incontinence, pungent puśsy odour, burping during meals, extreme halitosis, etc.

however, love is blind...even deaf & dumb. grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
SAMBARRY:
yes na.it itches some women during pregnancy

itch like mosquito bite or which kinda itching?

SAMBARRY:
Yeyenotu grin
belching nko? grin

belching is burping...
i already mentioned it, sambarry. you should start adding yeast to your rice. your eyes don dey go. cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yes. Something like that. As in mosquito bite and no thanks I don't need yeast. It's fried turkey or goat meat i need in my rice
coogar:

itch like mosquito bite or which kinda itching?

belching is burping...
i already mentioned it, sambarry. you should start adding yeast to your rice. your eyes don dey go. cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by cococandy(f): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
BABE3:

While her mates were having isi-ewu, bokoto and 4 bottles of stout for supper ....grin
that can keep a pregnant woman skinny but can't keep the stretchmarks away.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by BABE3: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
cococandy:
that can keep a pregnant woman skinny but can't keep the stretchmarks away.

it can..
she's eating right nd she's exercising, even if she wants to get marks, it won't be anything over the top or scary, coz she's putting on the pregnancy weight slowly.

Overeating amd overlounging increase the chance of getting marks. The skin will definitely stretch to give way for the food (eating for two) and lack of exercise.

And, she's not skinny, she's fit! wink
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
BABE3:

it can..
she's eating right nd she's exercising, even if she wants to get marks, it won't be anything over the top or scary, coz she's putting on the pregnancy weight slowly.

Overeating amd overlounging increase the chance of getting marks. The skin will definitely stretch to give way for the food (eating for two) and lack of exercise.

And, she's not skinny, she's fit! wink
well I had a very skinny as in skinny friend get pregnant and she had awful stretchmarks(not like the sha) on her tummy. Her belly was really stretched and pointy hence her marks.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by 5minsmadness: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
[size=5pt]It looks very sexy to me oh [/size]embarassed
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by BABE3: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
cococandy:
well I had a very skinny as in skinny friend get pregnant and she had awful stretchmarks(not like the sha) on her tummy. Her belly was really stretched and pointy hence her marks.

yes, I know very skinny people with stretch marks too. Stretch marks are due to rapid addition (and subtraction) of extra pounds. So its no surprise that your friend got marks. Her body went from 0 to 100 real quick.

You're assuming being skinny means being fit. cheesy

Though, Some fit people will still get it regardless (due to genetics). But, it can be managed. The fitter you are, the better.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Oh! sad

And for a moment, I thought he was your reincarnated TonyChristopher... cheesy

Tonychristopher is a lost case. I wonder where hi. Put head .
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yuck, yuck ,yuck... undecided undecided undecided
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
edwife:

Efe hold me please,i am about to.....

don't fall oooo, the stretch marks looks disgusting and yucky..... grin grin grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

Haha! cheesy cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
It is scary tho but with time the stretch marks will go if she give birth.#wish her safe delivery.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
And I was eating. cry

Yuck! Appetite gone. embarassed
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by ifyalways(f): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
If it's allowed for some to post pictures of their "flat, ripped" tummy, I see no reason this very picture is being described as " disgusting".

It's her body, her picture and she's got 100% right to post her pictures wherever she wants.

Her itch must have been terrible for her to get marks that deep, surprised none of the " women" here thought of that.

*sighs* the joys and pains of motherhood.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Icon4s(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Which man has sex on this stretch marked tommy

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Icon4s:
Which man has sex on this stretch marked tommy

Er...men like you? grin

Look closely at her navel region. That dark patch is the map of Africa. Incredible stuff. embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by tonychristopher: 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
The question is ..who even slept with this woman yo make her pregnant with all these stretch mark

It looks like all these Ibadan bleached girls stretch mark

This is what I call nasty

Very nasty

For me to think of this I must be so so drunk in stupor not love
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by tonychristopher: 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

Now and why am I a lost case who fuckedddd her anyway
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 3:38am On Dec 14, 2014
Tony Christopher grin grin

are you not the tall dark dude always in suit? cheesy
tonychristopher:
The question is ..who even slept with this woman yo make her pregnant with all these stretch mark

It looks like all these Ibadan bleached girls stretch mark

This is what I call nasty

Very nasty

For me to think of this I must be so so drunk in stupor not love
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 3:41am On Dec 14, 2014
Ediwife don't faint o cheesy

i have a feeling that yours will be like this and extend to your bre with them stripes cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 14, 2014
Lol... I love mature ladies, but this one is a different case... lol. Is it natural?
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 14, 2014
ifyalways:
If it's allowed for some to post pictures of their "flat, ripped" tummy, I see no reason this very picture is being described as " disgusting".

It's her body, her picture and she's got 100% right to post her pictures wherever she wants.

Her itch must have been terrible for her to get marks that deep, surprised none of the " women" here thought of that.

*sighs* the joys and pains of motherhood.
please are the marks natural?... love mOthers
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by tonychristopher: 6:05am On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Tony Christopher grin grin

are you not the tall dark dude always in suit? cheesy

That is not me...one type of clothe I detest is suit and ties ..even jacket I hate it

I do not wear suit and always hate cumbersome jacket..so any image in hour brain thinking tony Christopher is a suit wearing type ...is a fake and dumb image

I love my jeans and t shirts .with snickers so that's how we roll in media world

Now why asking that question ...do u have a crush on me ..out do u want yo marry somebody off to me ...I hate strech marks oooo
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 7:15am On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Ediwife don't faint o cheesy

i have a feeling that yours will be like this and extend to your bre with them stripes cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

Kulyie!!

Bręąsts don't get stretch marks! cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

Kulyie!!

Bręąsts don't get stretch marks! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.