Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks (29330 Views)

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Sambarry's been slowly but steathily gunning for Mr Tony. Only thing is, we were too blind to see it. Chillisauce done drex commot for d pinschur... full takeover, military coup-like style from Sambarry cool cool tongue tongue

shocked shocked

You're such a naught girl! Even on a Sunday?? cheesy

You can even see the full outline of his kini embarassed lipsrsealed Didn't know vertically short men get the thing reach like this. Thought it would have been stumped...

Why? What happened? undecided

U loveth tori no be small cheesy
Chei!
And I'm sure u too no go church.
As cold dey catch everybarri cheesy

R d men under performing?
There should be timing for kpekus now so cold will run.
Early in d morning all workdays and sunday. Rest day is saturday lipsrsealed
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
edwife:

Me? a saint like me? a whole Ed Miliband's wife? shocked shocked cheesy

I am innocent,i only pick it from a lady's blog cheesy

Yimu! kiss kiss

carefreewannabe:
Edwife grin grin grin grin grin
[size=20pt]More pics PLEASE[/size] grin

Oliver Twist in the house! grin grin

Where've you been lady? You've been missed like "kilodey" tongue tongue cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
moca:

U loveth tori no be small cheesy
Chei!
And I'm sure u too no go church.
As cold dey catch everybarri cheesy

R d men under performing?
There should be timing for kpekus now so cold will run.
Early in d morning all workdays and sunday. Rest day is saturday lipsrsealed

Ah!

Sweet Moca, you don catch moi! cheesy cheesy

Nne, I did go to church today with my battalion o! So glad I did because I didn't go last Sunday (cos it rained)...and I didn't go the Sunday before (cos my daughter had catarrh)...and I didn't go the Sunday before that (cos I was fixing her hair and mine)...

I know, I know, I don pray for forgivenss...InSpiritumSanctum kiss kiss smiley smiley
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
moca:

Cold
And here we r burning!

If u venture go outside, ur skin will deep- fry cheesy

Gosh! You're sooooooo lucky, I think I hate you now sef. sad

The cold over here is atrocious! I usually do some food shopping on Sundays but not today o! Immediately after mass, na home all of us dey rush go...but er...I still branched and bought a few tubers of yam. Irresistible!

As if I knew, I just did my bulk shopping on Friday. Now na to chill and stay warm indoors cheesy smiley
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
See loads of excuses! cheesy
Anyways, u r forgiven by our merciful father. Go and sin no more cheesy

Don't! Abeg o!
I will trade d cold weather for this anytime.
My body is always on fire and since drinking water is hard for me now, I pray I won't be dehydrated(hope u get d message sha).

And nepa has been messing up since.
Olodocious nation cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Yimu! kiss kiss

Oliver Twist in the house! grin grin

Where've you been lady? You've been missed like "kilodey" tongue tongue cheesy

Olivia please. grin

I have been busy, with X-Mas preparations.

Singing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY

I love Christmas and I love this song. smiley smiley smiley
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
^^ Lol!

T'is the season. The airwaves are awash with Christmas songs and carols. Even the movie channels too...
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
moca:
See loads of excuses! cheesy
Anyways, u r forgiven by our merciful father. Go and sin no more cheesy

Don't! Abeg o!
I will trade d cold weather for this anytime.
My body is always on fire and since drinking water is hard for me now, I pray I won't be dehydrated(hope u get d message sha).

And nepa has been messing up since.
Olodocious nation cheesy

I nor get the message jare. Speak English...wait o! shocked shocked shocked

Awww kiss kiss kiss

No. You must drink lots of water. Even me sef dey try though not enjoying it. Water hydrates the skin so I've just got to keep on drinking, especially as I lose quite a lot from exercising...
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
moca:

Maybe I will come pay u a visit this xmas season. D sun is something else here.

Pls do. Come with abacha and ukpaka

cool
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:
^^ Lol!

T'is the season. The airwaves are awash with Christmas songs and carols. Even the movie channels too...

Can you imagine I haven't gotten another tree after we moved and the old one was thrown away by hubby.

Def I will try as get one this week.
The only Xmas thing I have in the house is this.

Made by the tiny madam of the house .

What a Xmas grin

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
tonychristopher:

Do you have problem with that dear

If we are meant to be we will be friends

Now let me know
No, I don't have a problem with it. She is free. She is very nice too. But watch out for Coogar, her secret admirer. He could be very jealous for what concerns our baby sambarry wink
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I nor get the message jare. Speak English...wait o! shocked shocked shocked

Awww kiss kiss kiss

No. You must drink lots of water. Even me sef dey try though not enjoying it. Water hydrates the skin so I've just got to keep on drinking, especially as I lose quite a lot from exercising...
Bad woman tongue
kiss cheesy

This chillisauce sef, only abacha and ugba cheesy
U like better things o.

I saw ur crabs and ate it in my dream.
Its well. If things work out d way I want them eh, I go cook village food tire.
Infact those things that grannie cooked.
I miss them.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:

Can you imagine I haven't gotten another tree after we moved and the old one was thrown away by hubby.

Def I will try as get one this week.
The only Xmas thing I have in the house is this.

Made by the tiny madam of the house .

What a Xmas grin

Haha!

Chilli, go buy a "proper" Christmas tree. Then hang madam's version on one of the branches of the bigger one. Speaking of which, I need to help DD write out the names of her nursery school mates and teachers on her xmas cards before they break for the holidays...been postponing it all along...Arrrgghh...
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
moca:

Bad woman tongue
kiss cheesy

U like better things o.

I miss them.

Lol!

I wish I learnt how to cook with firewood when I had the chance! See wetin yanga-tolo-tolo dey do person? cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Haha!

Chilli, go buy a "proper" Christmas tree. Then hang madam's version on one of the branches of the bigger one. Speaking of which, I need to help DD write out the names of her nursery school mates and teachers on her xmas cards before they break for the holidays...been postponing it all along...Arrrgghh...

Hubby was talking about a proper tree, I pretended I didn't hear what he was saying grin. The money is coming from me, so I'm investing in the plastic that will last for maybe 4yrs grin.maybe that was why he threw it away embarassed

Anyway, let's see how it unfolds. This week sha.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
moca:

Bad woman tongue
kiss cheesy

U like better things o.

I miss them.

My dear, village life is the best o. The stream, fresh water. Rivers etc. Kids gather around fire wood for warmth.

Harmattan cold.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
@Efe i am innocent,chillisauce started the gist then carefree demanded for more... tongue tongue

I love the Christmas wave in the air.....need top shop for christmas DVds
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:

Hubby was talking about a proper tree, I pretended I didn't hear what he was saying grin. The money is coming from me, so I'm investing in the plastic that will last for maybe 4yrs grin.maybe that was why he threw it away embarassed

Anyway, let's see how it unfolds. This week sha.

If you look after your plastic tree, e go last well-well. Mine is 16 years old and still standing strong. All I do every year is top up on the decorations. Bulbs, lights, angel at the top, bow ties, golden chain/necklace and of recent, candy sticks...lol!

I can't stand the real ones. Whose gonna keep sweeping up the ever falling needles?? sad sad
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Haha!

Oh dear, i totally forgot....but i do have the cards at home wink,planned it a month ago cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

If you look after your plastic tree, e go last well-well. Mine is 16 years old and still standing strong. All I do every year is top up on the decorations. Bulbs, lights, angel at the top, bow ties, golden chain/necklace and of recent, candy sticks...lol!

I can't stand the real ones. Whose gonna keep sweeping up the ever falling needles?? sad sad

Thanks dear . So I go for the plastic then. Now this is what I call saving cost.

We can go to the park to see real ones. Ain't nobody got time for xtra cleaning.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:

My dear, village life is the best o. The stream, fresh water. Rivers etc. Kids gather around fire wood for warmth.

Harmattan cold.

Fresh foods...knowledgeable elders with lots of stories to tell (you know me and amebo-ism)...clean air...slow pace of life.

I still don't like farm work and pit latrins. Actually, maybe I might like the farm work as I've never tried it. Who knows, I might have met my Okonkwo harvesting yams while I roast plantain (Bole), pepper and palm oil under a mango tree, true epic-movie-nollywood-style. tongue tongue

Cococandy where art thou??!! cool
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
edwife:
@Efe i am innocent,chillisauce started the gist then carefree demanded for more... tongue tongue

You? Innocent??

You're as innocent as moi is a virgin. cheesy cheesy

I did majority of my xmas shopping a couple of weeks ago. My motto is slow and steady. cool
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
I'm in the kitchen poising fufu. edwife Okonkwo went to the steam to fetch water for soup. grin

EfemenaXY:

Fresh foods...knowledgeable elders with lots of stories to tell (you know me and amebo-ism)...clean air...slow pace of life.

I still don't like farm work and pit latrins. Actually, maybe I might like the farm work as I've never tried it. Who knows, I might have met my Okonkwo harvesting yams while I roast plantain (Bole), pepper and palm oil under a mango tree, true epic-movie-nollywood-style. tongue tongue

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Pls whatever you do, run away from farm work . Soldier ants bite you ehn, you take the first flight back home. Popsi punished me once and left me in the village for 2months. I was about 11 or so. I suffer no be small. At the end the punishment made me better .I worked hard so I will never pass through that life.

If I grew up with it, I won't have any problem but the sudden change of work routine. I appreciate technology abeg
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
edwife:

Oh dear, i totally forgot....but i do have the cards at home wink,planned it a month ago cheesy

Lol! I'll do mine tonight and give them out tomorrow, so it gives the others time to reciprocate the gesture. Apart from my youngest son, the others don't even seem interested in the slightest... cheesy cheesy

Chillisauce:

Thanks dear . So I go for the plastic then. Now this is what I call saving cost.
We can go to the park to see real ones. Ain't nobody got time for xtra cleaning.

Way to go sister! smiley smiley

cococandy:
I'm in the kitchen poising fufu. edwife Okonkwo went to the steam to fetch water for soup. grin

Haha!! grin grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:

No, I don't have a problem with it. She is free. She is very nice too. But watch out for Coogar, her secret admirer. He could be very jealous for what concerns our baby sambarry wink
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by cococandy(f): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
edwife:

me too. One just has to be happy by all means possible.
My tree was up since 1st dec.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:

shocked shocked shocked stream ke? i am in the village salon-having a manicure....chilli must be the one fetching the water tongue tongue tongue
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:

who is coogar? That stubborn and short he goat. E nor dey hear word. I hate that man angry

But rumour has it that he's chair covers side boyfriend wink
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:

That's what I'm talking about.
Way to go girl.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:

Pls whatever you do, run away from farm work . Soldier ants bite you ehn, you take the first flight back home. Popsi punished me once and left me in the village for 2months. I was about 11 or so. I suffer no be small. At the end the punishment made me better .I worked hard so I will never pass through that life.

If I grew up with it, I won't have any problem but the sudden change of work routine. I appreciate technology abeg

Lol! Yeah, I remember you shared that story once.

The closest I've ever been to farm work as per say was doing practicals in school for Agriculture science. Digging all those ridges with a hoe for planting yams. I hated the hoeing, but...I love it when the yam tendrils shoot out from the soil, growing nearly a meter in just three days. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:

shocked shocked shocked,mode decoration activated..... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / My Husband Raped My Niece —wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.