Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies (4110 Views)

A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by makelove2m(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2010
Beloved, could you assist me here, i needed an advice on what best approach should i use, A lady friend of 38yrs of age is now asking me to assist her make babies since husband is not forth coming, she is rich and comfortable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by sulad82i(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2010
Tell her to go to a spam bank or she go make u pay child support

2 Likes

Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by saintneo(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2010
let her go for AI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by idifu(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2010
wondas shall neva end, why she no tell d guy say hin no do again?
that will be better than presenting anoda mans child to him as his baby
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by Marhoski(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2010
is the husband aware? shocked shocked
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by Tosinville(m): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2010
She wanna use some scope to hook you to be her man and if you refuse you'll end up paying child support.

Tell her to go to the sperm bank to help herself out like they said lol
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2010
Not good. She might have another motive.
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by Tosinville(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^^you're right man but some guys don't think that ways whereas his own mission is only to Bleep her for him to get some of her money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2010
~~Most women has eaten with d devil himself. They've xchangd their future hubby 4 money n 4 so many things .This world is strange. D lady mite want 2 use it 4 another thing entirely.
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2010
Dose pastors who de fast n pray 4 on dre behalf na dem i pity 4. Hungry na e dem de use play.
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by Tosinville(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2010
Well we can really judge the lady yet because we don't know her race or where she's currently living now.
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2010
maybe the husband is unable to make her pregnant

@OP

help her out
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by slex(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2010
Poster do not do it, she is another man's wife and not single. I am very sure she got married for the money(correct me if i am wrong) and snibbed ohter serious guys that wanted her for marriage as well but she opted for the money. Its her cross let her carry it.

another thing;she might have jazz to remove your star for money beware of this as well very common in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2010
I salute you honorable baby making machine. I have one of my sister in-law she have not had a baby in 15 years of marriage, Can we sign some contract on making babies for her? FYI she is now a widow so no fear of her husband throwing you down from 110 story building,

Let me know watchu think homie,

Proposal.
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2010
~~Hehehe.110 storey ?
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by citous(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2010
A lesbian ex co-worker of mine actually asked me to do same with her, long story short , I refused.
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by 1102(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2010
This is a new tech to make money~

I wish i could get such an offer--

BTW poster do it but ensure uve both gone for tests~

and if the husband should catch you please dont call my name!
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by makelove2m(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2013
--190--:
This is a new tech to make money~

I wish i could get such an offer--

BTW poster do it but ensure uve both gone for tests~

and if the husband should catch you please dont call my name!

Just drop your contacts........
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by olumaxi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
makelove2m:

Just drop your contacts........
i'l also lyk to patake..shebi na just to giv ha belle n collect kukushi?..am in man
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by kenjudy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
i think op said she wanted d pregnancy becos husband isnt forth coming. meaning she ain't married yet, just wanted a baby since nobody wants to make her a life partner. well, my advice is, dont give ur child to someone u wouldnt spend ur life with, cos u never can tell what tomorrow would breed. if u love her enough, u can ask to marry her. i bet she wouldnt say no judging from d fact she likes u enuf to ask for ur baby. if i were u, i'll sit her down, engage her in some reasons why she shouldnt and why she should. then allow her remake her choice. i have a good councilor for u both if u will let me: 25B6B8C4. we can hook up

2 Likes

Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by Abbey2sam(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
274EB867
Pls this is my contact @op and @ any other person who need some one for similar job, pls contact me.

I'm only helping humanity..
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by makelove2m(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
Abbey2sam: 274EB867
Pls this is my contact @op and @ any other person who need some one for similar job, pls contact me.

I'm only helping humanity..

Reading from it......................
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by clemz85(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
excuse me, i thought op said "since husband is not forth coming", sounds like she's not married.
well my take is "do not judge someone till you work some miles in his/her shoe".
then op pls and pls do not do another mans wife, what ever the lady is up to, the aftermath cannot measure up the aftermath of doing another mans wife.
'my 1doller'
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by Nichobabe(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
clemz85: excuse me, i thought op said "since husband is not forth coming", sounds like she's not married.
well my take is "do not judge someone till you work some miles in his/her shoe".
then op pls and pls do not do another mans wife, what ever the lady is up to, the aftermath cannot measure up the aftermath of doing another mans wife.
'my 1doller'

But She is not married so which one is doing another mans wife?
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by makelove2m(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2013
smiley
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
If the woman is nt married,do it.Again if u lived in nigeria and d woman is nt married then is ok. However if u lived in the western world were u hv to pay for d Child until he/she is 18,married or nt,don't do it ,cause u will be on d losers side .
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by makelove2m(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
If the woman is nt married,do it.Again if u lived in nigeria and d woman is nt married then is ok. However if u lived in the western world were u hv to pay for d Child until he/she is 18,married or nt,don't do it ,cause u will be on d losers side .

Your answer make reasonable sense
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
kenjudy: i think op said she wanted d pregnancy becos husband isnt forth coming. meaning she ain't married yet, just wanted a baby since nobody wants to make her a life partner. well, my advice is, dont give ur child to someone u wouldnt spend ur life with, cos u never can tell what tomorrow would breed. if u love her enough, u can ask to marry her. i bet she wouldnt say no judging from d fact she likes u enuf to ask for ur baby. if i were u, i'll sit her down, engage her in some reasons why she shouldnt and why she should. then allow her remake her choice. i have a good councilor for u both if u will let me: 25B6B8C4. we can hook up
Thank you jare some people can't really comprehend english smh..hosband not forth coming means no husband nowhere!!
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by makelove2m(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2013
Morayo747: Thank you jare some people can't really comprehend english smh..hosband not forth coming means no husband nowhere!!

Good one here again
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by Arosa(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2013
If she is lesbian I will help her out but not a married woman. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
makelove2m: Beloved, could you assist me here, i needed an advice on what best approach should i use, A lady friend of 38yrs of age is now asking me to assist her make babies since husband is not forth coming, she is rich and comfortable
dude, i am interested!

How much is she gonna pay me!

Do u av low sperm count?

Not that u will be carryin any of ur children go heaven before, and no be them go hold the key to heaven so, make u dey make am make u dey get cash!

E be sin? I dnt think so o!
Re: Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies by makelove2m(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dude, i am interested!

How much is she gonna pay me!

Do u av low sperm count?

Not that u will be carryin any of ur children go heaven before, and no be them go hold the key to heaven so, make u dey make am make u dey get cash!

E be sin? I dnt think so o!

smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How He Won The Girl's Heart-(with Bible Quotes) / She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. / Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.