Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Bronze Maiden - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bronze Maiden (767 Views)

Nairaland 100 Most Valuable Personalities For 2015 (( Maiden Edition)) / Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? / Is It Acceptable For A Lady To Keep Her Maiden Name Once She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bronze Maiden by Orikinla(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2008
My Bronze Maiden

She is like Venus coated in bronze
She is petite and yet walks as if she is ten feet tall
She walks like a princess on the bridle path
Enchanted flower child of the golden earth
She comes smiling to me in the sunset.
And I welcome her into my sanctum of solace

It is good and heartwarming to cherish the one you love and after my daily early morning devotion to my creator at dawn, I send her Good Morning Beautiful, Arise and shine and I carry her picture on my mind 24/7, because she inspires my genius.
Romance is the spice of life.
A life without romance is like soup without salt.
You have to know how much Kahlil Gibran loved Mary Haskell or Salvador Dali's Gala to fully grasp the burden of my love for my Muse.
Seeing her lying in bed like the perfect picture of the Sleeping Beauty while I am sitting and striking the perfect pose of The Thinker, she is like Venus in the haven of Adonis.
Celebrate your love and let your love inspire you to create something beautiful to read and recite or a delight to sight and taste the nectar of life.
For love pure and true is the sweetest nectar of life.
Re: My Bronze Maiden by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2008
This guy will never stop creeping me out angry
Re: My Bronze Maiden by smurf1(f): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2008
ErRmmmm OP, thanks for another wonderful ODE, or DIRIGE, to us yet again, grin grin grin grin grin grin like seriously, hope u are fine, cos its like shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Bronze Maiden by Ben13: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: My Bronze Maiden by nedureg01(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2008
Orikinla u no get work!
Re: My Bronze Maiden by arramyjay: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2008
Nice.

(1) (Reply)

Guy Playing Two Sisters: / Please Advice, I Like To Have A Girlfriend, But The Problem With Me Is I Always Look For The Most Be / I Confessed Now She's Leaving.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.