Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? (1467 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by gbaskiboy: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hello dear friends on nairaland, i met a lady recently she is cute and beautiful at least to an extent (But not like baba iyabo sha grin ) Naturally i fell for her and we have started to chart and talk we are both in good term. But my problem with her is, she is older than i with a year. This is just my phobia, i[b] want to enter into a relationship with her, please what should i do? should i go ahead? please all i need is one to help me to reason so as to correct my mentality........
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by djembapat(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
age not a barrier, go for what u want but be damn sure to love her
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by nairamaverick(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
so long she has no problem with it...you are good
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Since fear no dey catch our leeru girls to date old me, fear sef no suppose catch u to date babe wey senior u. #sekem

1 Like

Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by Hazardd(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Age is just a number grin
,so go ahead and fulfill your destiny,after all 1 year gap is not much
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
boss it dependon understanding and maturity between both of u... age isnt a barrier guy
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by Afrok(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
If she's cool with the age difference and agrees to be in a relationship with U, my brother I think U should chill like ice water coz I don't see anything bad... Age is a number which becomes a problem or an issue if we allow it to become one.

I will date her if am in ur shoes, a year is just 12months or 365 1/4 days.
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by stinggy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Just a year? Go ahead and date her if you truly feel for her bro.
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by gbaskiboy: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thanks to u all am grateful
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Your mates are dating sugar money you de here de fear to date a girl a year older than you infact give me her number sef
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
If she likes you and you like her,age is never a barrier
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by gbaskiboy: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Your mates are dating sugar money you de here de fear to date a girl a year older than you infact give me her number sef
hian nwoke, ogini ne me, take kwa ya easy
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by Longstride: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
as long as she's fine with it, DATE THE SHÌT OUT OF HER!!! ...I've dated an older girl before.
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by gbaskiboy: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Longstride:

as long as she's fine with it, DATE THE SHÌT OUT OF HER!!! ...I've dated an older girl before.
lgrin
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by tungstar(m): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2014
dude itz a relationship you said not marriage......besides she is a year older....itz just a number bro
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by mcdreeezy: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dude better go for it if the feelin is mutual, age is no barrier. My gf is 2yrs older than I am, and it's not an issue between us. So, go for it. What matters is the way you both relate with each other.
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by gbaskiboy: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Dude better go for it if the feelin is mutual, age is no barrier. My gf is 2yrs older than I am, and it's not an issue between us. So, go for it. What matters is the way you both relate with each other.
Thanks for friends like you here, dont know how to convey d depth of my appreciation
Re: She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? by olumaxi(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dont date her....she ll only force u into early marriage

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways On How To Handle The Male Ego!! / 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband / Caption This Photo (lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.