Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA (29950 Views)

South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Jonathan Failed Igbos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by goryorhal(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
[s]
kosovo:

It is irresponsible for us to keep screaming vote for Change.. We have to know what kind of change we are talking about..

There can be changes without improvement.. but all improvement comes with a change.. It's really foolish for someone who has a BS.c to think any positive change can from GMB.. An old man who thinks he can stabilize oil prices from Aso Rock.. cry

You guys will rather insult on social network and believe the lies being spread by APC.. None of these so-called digital youth do read.. They have not read the history of GMB.. They just scream in their little cubicle with EDGE network asking for change..

When you don't read history... You repeat history!!!

In this case we cannot afford a bad history to repeat itself...

Until APC has someone who has a vision and agenda, they stand no chance of being behind the gates of Aso Rock!
[/s]

Bros Abeg we need change !!!!
We need change !!!!
We need change !!!!
We need change !!!!
We need change !!!! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
nwaanambra1:

PLS LADY STOP TROLLING ME. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR BRAIN-DEAD PEOPLE. I AM HERE TO PROVE TO NIGERIANS THAT IGBOS ARE NOT POLITICALLY BLIND. PLS LET ME DO MY JOB IN PEACE.

THE ABOVE TOPIC SHOULD MAKE YOU VERY ASHAMED OF APGA BUT I GUESS PEOPLE LIKE YOU DONT SEE THE HIDDEN INSULT TO THE IGBO NATION IN THAT TOPIC HEADING!

ONCE AGAIN LET ME REPEAT MY ADVICE TO YOU - [/b]PLEASE CHANGE YOUR HANDLE - BIAFRAN QUEENS ARE NOT DUMB AND STVPID LIKE YOU. CHANGE YOUR HANDLE TO IJAWQUEEN OR BETTER STILL OTUEKEQUEEN[b]!

THANK YOU.

My dear, I am from the SS but not as politically stooopid as this fake-ass queen disgracinG herself not the Ibo community.

4 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Orikinla(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
mikeansy:
There is no alternative

GEJ till 2019

Buhari is not an alternative

I will rather follow GEJ to hell than vote Buhari in a democratic election
You have made your choice. To follow GEJ to hell?
[size=18pt]
For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced.
~ Matthew 12:37Amplified Bible (AMP)[/size]

11 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by signz: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
chulla12:

Quoted for future reference.

Thank you for quoting him. He has edited his post.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by nwaanambra1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ariel20:

My dear, I am from the SS but not as politically stooopid as this fake-ass queen disgracinG herself not the Ibo community.

PARDON ME MI LADY. embarassed

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Suljosh: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Orikinla:

You have made your choice. To follow GEJ to hell?
]
. be wise like your fellow yorubas

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by PentiumPro(f): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
sureguy02:
The truth is that GEJ is inept, clueless and incompetent.

Nigerians have never been this divided along ethnic and religious lines.

There are no excuses for failure. He blames the opposition for everything. We can't rely on leaders who keep making excuses. We need results!!! Anyone who can not deliver should not even smell the Aso-Rock in the first place.

Didn't he consider the situation of the country before contesting in 2011? If he did, why did he make all those promises? Are you going to give him 4 more years to prove his abilities? Is 6 years not enough for any reasonable leader to achieve something tangible?

If GEJ's ist tenure is this bad, I can assure you that his 2nd tenure will definitely be worse because he has nothing to lose this time. The case of Mimiko of Ondo state is a classic example.

Let's vote for change!!! If GMB messes up, we'll drive him out in 2019. Competition is necessary for any democracy to survive. Nigerians will benefit when there is competition, not when anyone that PDP imposes would become the President.
Gbam!!!

It's sensible comment like this that still gives the hope that Nigeria can be rescued.

4 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by maclatunji: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ariel20:
He has utterly failed Nigerians, so why the silly ethnicity sentiments??
Can't people reason for once with their head? If you need CHANGE, make a CHANGE. You are not a tree!

Even trees bend to receive sunlight.

5 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Orikinla(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Igbos should only vote for the party that will guarantee an Igbo President of Nigeria in 2019.

The best Vice President for the Presidential nominee of the All Progressives Congress (APC) General Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd) should be an Igbo man who will succeed Buhari in 2019. Anything else will not receive my endorsement. As we can see that after President Goodluck Jonathan's tenure, he will return power back to the Hausas in 2019 and the Igbos have been cheated and fooled again by the ruling party since the days of defunct National Party of Nigeria (NPN) in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by okoolori(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/13/south-east-will-back-jonathan-despite-failing-zone-apga-chieftain/
All this in 2 months time to election? Haba, when they never even do roads from Apapa to breweries iporin. And I learn say that Apapa port Na him Oga Jona dey take him N1m chop money daily let alone some parasite like una
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Chartey(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
MsNas:
We keep giving conditions. They keep failing us. When will we learn?
1125 posts and no topic? abeg open one sharp sharp within 24hrs.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by wise7(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
must dey form alliance with pdp

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by jbaby265(f): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
what can i say but LOL

laughing and chilling with cold water mtchwwww
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Such a pity for the state of human capacity in this nation,we don't use our head anymore our judgements are clouded by bigotry.
Now I see we love captivity,freedom is still very far oooo,am afraid we will cotinue in this shit for at least the nxt 12years,anyways thank God I will be out
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by theV0ice: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
lookooman:

this fear is what is making igbos blindly support Geh

What fear bro? That GMB will suddenly order the massacre of Igbos or all Christians? That GMB will force Sharia down the throats of all nigerians in a democratic dispensation in the 21st century when he couldn't/didn't do same as a military ruler when he had a better prepared military under his command?

Does Buhari use a quran different from the one Adamu Muazu, Dangote or Bamanga Tukur use? Bamanga Tukur called Boko Haram freedom fighters, yet he's still a paddyman of GEJ and a business associate of PEJ (if gossips are to be believed). Why is nobody talking about that?

10 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by clemzo101(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
True!!! I can't imagine my igbo brodas pitching dere tent with GMB, jonathan is surely gonna win d whole of south east, south south, south west will be 50-50, North east will be GMB's dats if dere will be election dere, North west will be 50-50, north central will be 60-40 with PDP carrying d majority. Plateau is jonathans's, Kogi same, benue same, Nasarawa, Kwara is GMB's. Jonathan is ultimately carrying d day with 57% it will be a close one

2 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by PentiumPro(f): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ruling Nigeria is simply beyond GEJ's mental and metaphysical abilities.

You can't give what you don't have.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
kosovo:

It is irresponsible for us to keep screaming vote for Change.. We have to know what kind of change we are talking about..

There can be changes without improvement.. but all improvement comes with a change.. It's really foolish for someone who has a BS.c to think any positive change can from GMB.. An old man who thinks he can stabilize oil prices from Aso Rock.. cry

You guys will rather insult on social network and believe the lies being spread by APC.. None of these so-called digital youth do read.. They have not read the history of GMB.. They just scream in their little cubicle with EDGE network asking for change..

When you don't read history... You repeat history!!!

In this case we cannot afford a bad history to repeat itself...

Until APC has someone who has a vision and agenda, they stand no chance of being behind the gates of Aso Rock!

Tell us about History Mr. Historian.
What history is more painful that losing over 200 chiboks girls.
Massive killing in the north by Bokoharms,
Stealing is not corruption.
Sure-P Scam and all the scams in just 4 years.
No meaningful economical development.

You are either benefiting from this corrupt government else you won't make this comment. GMB is far better than gej as Obj is the best Democratic elected president Nigeria ever had. Yes he can stabilize oil price by improving other sectors of the economy.

5 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Eyepencil: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
chulla12:

Let me guess, you live in the North?

Keep staying there while Northerners get ready to chop off your head at the slightest hint of Buhari losing.

You think this thread is a joke? We Igbos are sitting on a time bomb and don't even realize it.
LOL... I HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH NORTH MY FRIEND. IF THEM DEY CHOP HEAD 4 DIA WE GO FROM HERE DEY CHOP OUR OWN. NA ONLY THEM SABI VIOLENT?

2 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by theV0ice: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
signz:

Thank you for quoting him. He has edited his post.

pls keep this one too as reference

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/144368-there-will-be-bloodshed-if-jonathan-loses-in-2015-says-asari-dokubo.html
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Azo(m): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/13/south-east-will-back-jonathan-despite-failing-zone-apga-chieftain/

I guess he is the whole of south east. Make people allow im stupidity affect dem..
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by galadima77(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
someone should pls explain what he meant by " though he failed us" and what gej stands to lose if he doesn't make up for the support?

you all should stop d insults...what is destined to be, cant be changed
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by damselalayo(f): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
grin grin grin
siraj1402:
If he has failed you and you are still supporting him,then you don't have a good reasoning. Simple.If he had no shoe before and he is stepping on your feet now,we Yoruba will give him igbaju so that he will learn and know how to respect.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by darediamond(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hello my fellow Southerner known to those Gambari up there as "Second Citize". What my fellow Yorubas do not realize by the decision of Apga is that deep down in there heart, they do not like GEJ way of rulership as he allows history to repeat itself again in your region. Actually they look onto APC to produce the REAL alternative to GEJ but they too failed woefully by presenting buahri as an alternative.
So it is now a matter of the alredy known devil is better than the "mutton dress as lamb" so called angel in person of buari.
And I know majority of my fellow westerners have never been Burnt by fire onze in there lifetime that is why they are cursing cold.
The man who do not care about others people religious beliefs in hi own region is the man they think will give a dam to them.
The man who was not drunk to proclaimm that "I will make Nigeria ungovernable" is now the best alternative to GEJ to them.
Ah o ma se o.
Eni sango ba ti oju e wole, laye e , ko ni ba won bu oba koso.
R.I.P to the Coppers that lost there lives when Buhari lost in the last election in 2011. May God bé with each of there families.
Amen.
Igbokwenu, I hail you for your sensibleness and deep wide thinking.
I amb with you.

Dannylux:

We are IGBOS, not Yorubas.

He failed us but we still have our lives. Who can predict what the power-hungry Mr. Coupist would do if ever He should be empowered?

It always boils down to camping with the lesser evil whichever way you view it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate Fails To Pass The Gender And Equal Opportunities Bill. / Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS / Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.