Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (1263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2391890 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Feranmi4christ(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
hmmm.... still anticipating

wow, 2nd FTC on this page.....hmmmm...a sign of good news from Unilorin this week!!!!!

I dedicated this to all aspirants of UNILORIN second batch admission list, May the Lord grant us our heart desire.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Izy41:
Hbd yungmilio2 wllnp
starkid7k:
A birthday is a most special day in one’s life.
Enjoy yours to its fullest. Hbd yungmilio2
thanks .. appreciate
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by greatscholar(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Struggle continues..oluwa is involved
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
IQDONABLE:
yungmilio2 HBD, LLNP!!
IQ general thanks man

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
It's like Seun removed that annoying advert oo I didn't see it today. Naso e suppose be.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by greatscholar(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Feranmi4christ:

wow, 2nd FTC on this page.....hmmmm...a sign of good news from Unilorin this week!!!!!

I dedicated this to all aspirants of UNILORIN second batch admission list, May the Lord grant us our heart desire.

thunderous nd gigantic amen
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Feranmi4christ:

A
A
Amen!!!!!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nicky058:
no need am going to meet pushtani sef
nooo,dnt go to pushtani's. Dat guy dey push things o. Truck pushing and other pushing. U knw wah I mean? (pushtani,no vex tongue) Just stay with me. Ma mansion is big enof to accommodate 4.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by ILoveToFuCcK: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Av been a Viewer for months(i didn't sign up for nairaland but i decided Just to post this)...
Shout out to people expecting the second list...E go better
Shout out to IDGAF the guy oozes a lot of maturity
Shout out to senoritacristo for taking time to answer questions here
Shout out to soccer fanatics pelhumie haywhy911 nobodyy Themainman
Shout out to GideonG & greatscholar for Motivation & prayer
Shout out to all the stalites like Temmi001 biogrammz khassy senorita yungmill & the likes sha...

And A big shout out to Matthew80 for trying to ridicule aspirants with fuckstard posts filled with subliminal messages like "and she stamped my form and said welcome to unilorin" "guys take a look at this time table" "i don't think there will be a third list" and other people with those kind of posts(don't bother mentioning me cuz i won't reply)

with the look of things the wait has obviously gotten to people like
Sveen
MzLarem
Nobodyy
Dharmyhinks

You guys no Longer post frequently like you used to..
I remember when the registrar once said they won't resume lectures without the second list candidates.. Exactly Today makes it Over one Month that he made such comments...Lectures has Long begun...where is d list??

I remember when the VC said the second list will be released soon
He said "the second list is being worked on and it will be out as soon as the first list candidates start paying acceptance fee because the no of ppl that reject the admission will determine the number that they'll add to the original list. . .its 10 days since the acceptance fee payment closed..still no word from the school (he even said the acceptance fee will be opened for one week. . .the acceptance fee ended up being opened for two weeks)
As at Oct 17 the VC said the list will be out very soon This is November 10 i guess soon mean months. . .

They've changed calender four times in the space of Three months..

If the VC & Registrar could be so inconsistent with thier words...then who would we believe??

*drops pen*
*goesbacktoviewingmode*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
BoiGrammz:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABA YUNGMILIO2... MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONGER THAN KHASSY BEARDS grin
washere baba.. U still dey find car abi?? grin

omo today stress no be here.. Chai grin
lol
thanks man i appreciate
within 15min as whona leave us.. we see car
i dey f. tired
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kaybeeeee:
Happy birthday to the one and only boss Yungmilio2,may ur days be long,where d party at?

HBD razor123,may God sama u wit admission alert from Unilorin to ur preferred course

Cheers....
appreciato
day going good
boys heading to mall right now
na just small packaging stuff... economy harsh
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
duke59:
Happy bday to razor123 and the gr8test bo$$ yungmilio2 wullnp
duke d badman
as u don wish me so
everything don come make freshhh
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
ILoveToFuCcK:
Av been a Viewer for months(i didn't sign up for nairaland but i decided Just to post this)...
Shout out to all the stalites like biogrammz khassy senorita yungmill & the likes sha...

And A big shout out to Matthew80 for trying to ridicule aspirants with fuckstard posts filled with subliminal messages like "and she stamped my form and said welcome to unilorin" "guys take a look at this time table" "i don't think there will be a third list" and other people with those kind of posts(don't bother mentioning me cuz i won't reply)

Sveen
MzLarem
Nobodyy
Dharmyhinks

I remember when the registrar once said they won't resume lectures without the second list candidates.. Exactly Today makes it Over one Month that he made such comments...Lectures has Long begun...where is d list??

He said "the second list is being worked on and it will be out as soon as the first list candidates start paying acceptance fee because the no of ppl that reject the admission will determine the number that they'll add to the original list. . .its 10 days since the acceptance fee payment closed..still no word from the school (he even said the acceptance fee will be opened for one week. . .the acceptance fee ended up being opened for two weeks)
As at Oct 17 the VC said the list will be out very soon This is November 10 i guess soon mean months. . .

If the VC & Registrar could be so inconsistent with thier words...then who would we believe??

*drops pen*
*goesbacktoviewingmode*
Lmao as soon as I saw ur moniker, I wanted to holla then all of a sudden, here comes your post. Thanks for the indepth analysis and mention.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sveen com'on talk joor, where is Nobodyy? You guyz should better say something. Atleast rules are meant to be broken.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Feranmi4christ(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
ILoveToFuCcK:
Shout out to all the stalites like biogrammz khassy senorita yungmill & the likes sha...

Sveen
MzLarem
Nobodyy
Dharmyhinks

**thumb up***

*drops pen*
*goesbacktoviewingmode*
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by DharmyYinks: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
EVarn:
Dont be discouraged my friend,I myself got admitted last year strictly by merit.
Unilorin is probably the least biased university in Nigeria.
Anyways,I didnt finish watching Alias 4,I got to the point where sidney bristow discovered that her sister works for the CIA and her KGB mother tortured and interrogated her after capturing her.
Sloane seem obsessed Rambaldi's artifacts,lol,the man even turned the SD6 to his personal treasure hunting militia.
lol..abi oo. If u lik alias..u wil like "person of interest".
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by razor123(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
duke59:
Happy bday to razor123 and the gr8test bo$$ yungmilio2 wullnp
thanks bro. Really thankful
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nicky058:
I can c clearly, issorice...... DharmyYinks will u borrow me dat ur HCI? I need it asap
ahhh,u want to use HCl on ma cute face? The same face u fell for. Oya,am sorry. I take back ma words. Am sowie.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Feranmi4christ(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
pls stayllites, is UNILORIN accepting two sitting of O'level result to study COMMON LAW.

Plz I need a sure answer pls, so that mistake won't be made in registration pls.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Feranmi4christ(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
is UNILORIN accepting two sitting to study COMMON LAW ??

Plz I need an answer pls
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Feranmi4christ(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
pls stayllites, is UNILORIN accepting two sitting of O'level result to study COMMON LAW.

Plz I need a sure answer pls, so that mistake won't be made in registration pls.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Feranmi4christ(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2015

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Feranmi4christ(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2015

its my friend plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Feranmi4christ(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Feranmi4christ:

yes
i just asked from a 500level law student
he said - yes ( e be like so )
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by DharmyYinks: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nicky058:
I can c clearly, issorice...... Dharmy.Yinks will u borrow me dat ur HCI? I need it asap
I wil even dash u sef as long as u use it on haywhy grin

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Feranmi4christ(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
i heard a friend that wanna study common law, pls stayllites, is UNILORIN accepting two sitting of O'level result to study COMMON LAW.

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by razor123(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kaybeeeee:
Happy birthday to the one and only boss Yungmilio2,may ur days be long,where d party at?

HBD razor123,may God sama u wit admission alert from Unilorin to ur preferred course

Cheers....
amen o!! Thank you sir
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Feranmi4christ(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
haaaaaaaaaa.......
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Feranmi4christ(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
DharmyYinks:
I wil even dash u sef as long as u use it on haywhy grin
aiit thanks very much
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by EINSTEINPG: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
GideonG, am speechless sir. But I must be an ingrate if I fail to say a BIG AMEN to your PRAYER. May you equally be a beneficiary of that prayer.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Feranmi4christ(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yungmilio2:
yes i just asked from a 500level law student he said - yes ( e be like so )

aiit thanks very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.