Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (1322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2405435 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by abdulmalik99: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2015
bytemeister:

u believe in sum book where illiterates can read, virgins can give birth, a
sea
can be parted by throwing a stick in it, donkeys
talk, stars fight together with humans, human being
can live inside a fish for 3 days, a man can walk to
the muddy spring where the sun sets, men can
walk on water, men can die and be resurrected
back to life,man ride a flying horse...yet am d one with an absurd mentality?
ok
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by bytemeister(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2015
abdulmalik99:
ok, we can only have an argument when you learn to spell correctly. But right now, you're not worth it. smiley

lols spell correctly?? seriously dude I'd school ur family as a whole
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by abdulmalik99: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2015
bytemeister:

lols spell correctly?? seriously dude I'd school ur family as a whole
ok smiley
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2015
MzLarem:
Lolzz..yes na,like hungry somebody..hungry crayfish 2 be precise..
Larem...why Evils cry ??
Crayfish of all animals? undecided undecided
It is well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2015
Thread tittle: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants
Not Religion fanatics thread
Come off it guys..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by abdulmalik99: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2015
NOBODYY:

Come off it guys..
Lol you know it's so hard seeing someone condemning your religion and just keeping mute. But i've stopped now tho, sorry is the second list of any federal university out yet?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by bytemeister(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2015
NOBODYY:

Come off it guys..

sorry for derailing the thread jare Its just funny how some Muslims claim other Muslims misinterprete the Quran when it's very clear and that abdulmalik dude had it coming when he mentioned my pops.....once again SORRY FOR DERAILING THE THREAD
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by abdulmalik99: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2015
bytemeister:

sorry for derailing the thread jare Its just funny how some Muslims claim other Muslims misinterprete the Quran when it's very clear and that abdulmalik dude had it coming when he mentioned my pops.....once again SORRY FOR DERAILING THE THREAD
ohh sorry for that, but you see such opinions that could be offensive to others shouldn't be voiced out in a public forum. Peace
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2015
MzLarem:
Kill urselves oo..sheygbo? Nd some pple don't knw hw 2 correct without insultive words..Muslim or christians..Do good nd please God!

Happy bday 2 AdebisiAdeyinka..Long life nd prosperity with all ur heart desires. BTW,ur name is fine..hope u're fine too sha?
lol...am not hands neither am I ugly. Amen thanks
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2015
razor123:
Happy birthday bro. May your feet always b swift and may all ur aspirations turn reality
Amen bro
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by lotusflower(f): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2015
I'm deeply sorry 4 derailing d thread, @ all. Lastly,@ bytemeister,I'm sorry,none of dose words are from Allah. They r d hadith(4rm d prophet) of which a lot av been altered. God knows best. Lets nt go into dat,we r derailing d thread. In watever we do, I pray 4 d mercy of God 4 all. Once again, I'm sorry. #Peace#
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by bytemeister(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2015
abdulmalik99:
ohh sorry for that, but you see such opinions that could be offensive to others shouldn't be voiced out in a public forum. Peace

sorry for all I said too, we obviously don't share the same belief and when religion is concerned,words are thought to be offensive....PEACE
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by bytemeister(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2015
lotusflower:
I'm deeply sorry 4 derailing d thread, @ all. Lastly,@ bytemeister,I'm sorry,none of dose words are from Allah. They r d hadith(4rm d prophet) of which a lot av been altered. God knows best. Lets nt go into dat,we r derailing d thread. In watever we do, I pray 4 d mercy of God 4 all. Once again, I'm sorry. #Peace#

issokay
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by SenoritaCristo: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2015
MzEspoir:
where is comsit
when u get to school, get to CBT centre and ask from there or betterstill, when u get to the park, ask someone
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by tens4real(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Sveen:
But it was too bigotry inclined. I'm sure you'll have Muslim either in your family or as a friend. What if one of them knows you herein and saw that post, I'm very sure things can/will never remain the same between you guys, because your statement was very strong. In fact it is a hate speech.

There was this girl I met on Nairaland last year, we were going along quite well, until we exchanged contact and I wooed her. I was expecting a reply from her when she asked me about my religion to which I told her Islam, fortunately unfortunately, she is a Christian. Do you know what she said?

"I'm sorry, I cannot date a Muslim." I was flabbergasted, I found the statement repulsive and mundane and all I could mutter was "why not."

Then the idiot told me that if she dates me, it's possible that it leads to marriage and her parents won't allow her to marry a Muslim. Ever since then, I haven't said a word to her, I deleted her contact on my cell, although she do call me with other numbers, i then went ahead to change my digits. I even deactivated my Nairaland account then cos she was stalking the living daylight out of me.

Same thing occurred between my elder bro and his boo, they dated for two years when suddenly she said her parents said she shouldn't marry a Muslim.

That's pure hatred, and I'm requesting from you, as a friend to please stop it. I'm a Muslim, so are several others here and we are not a terrorist.

My 2cent.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2015
NOBODYY:
Larem...why Evils cry ?? Crayfish of all animals? undecided undecided It is well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol..sowie..don't cwy.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2015
AdebisiAdeyinka:
lol...am not hands neither am I ugly. Amen thanks
'am not hands'..ar u frm ibadan..which 1 is 'hands'
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by nutmeg0: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2015
MzLarem:

Ma'am! He means 'handsome', # undecided , idea lo ju ma!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Tobihence(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2015
PLEASE, PRAY FOR UNILORIN Pray 4 UNILORIN, 2months after the Commencement of 2015/2016 Academic Session, Pray 4 UNILORIN, Freshers don dey receive lectures, while semi-Freshers dey sleep for house like shea butter, Pray 4 UNILORIN. Their Academic Calendar dey change like skin of Uganda lizard Pray 4 UNILORIN, The Beloved SUG Keeps Quiet Pray 4 UNILORIN, Some aspirants don loose hope Pray 4 UNILORIN, we are going to pay dsame tuition fees ooo # PrayforUNILORIN

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2015
bytemeister:

It's alright bro.. #OneLove
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2015
abdulmalik99:
Lol you know it's so hard seeing someone condemning your religion and just keeping mute. But i've stopped now tho, sorry is the second list of any federal university out yet?
Uhmm
I onlyy know of uniben & unilag...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by greatscholar(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Tobihence:
PLEASE, PRAY FOR UNILORIN
Pray 4 UNILORIN, 2months after the
Commencement of 2015/2016 Academic
Session, Pray 4 UNILORIN, Freshers don dey receive
lectures, while semi-Freshers dey sleep for house like
shea butter, Pray 4 UNILORIN. Their Academic Calendar
dey change like skin of Uganda lizard
Pray 4 UNILORIN, The Beloved SUG
Keeps Quiet
Pray 4 UNILORIN, Some aspirants don loose hope
Pray 4 UNILORIN, we are going to pay dsame tuition fees
ooo
# PrayforUNILORIN
u forgot 1 thing, we are doing the same exam yet we aint admitted
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by SapphireZ(f): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2015
haywhy911:
oh, I understand

And my mail is still having issues....
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Ridwan1821: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2015
@Bytemeister..We are Muslims and not terrorists (Don't talk about Islam if u don't have knowledge about it)..Its not all of those terrorists that are Muslims..U may be bearing a Muslim name and u are not practising Islam, this means u are not a Muslim but u people do see everybody bearing Muslim names as Muslims..(Note: Am not arguing with u. I just want u to know d simple fact).
We Muslims don't need to argue with them@Lotusflower and AbdulAzeez..Just leave them alone and let them say whatever they like..All u need do is to preach to ur Muslim people not to leave Islam bcuz of these tests we are receiving from ALLAH (Remember, this world is like a prison for we Muslims).

Am sorry for bringing up d matter again..Just can't take my mind off it.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Tobihence(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2015
greatscholar:
grin
greatscholar:
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by poshflames1(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2015
MzLarem:
wetin ibadan du u pple,anitin illitrate is always attributed 2 ibadan yet it was d site of many significant development in western nigeria
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2015
nutmeg0:

Ma'am! He means 'handsome', # undecided , idea lo ju ma!
shey I tell u I don't knw..iffa call u BBC nw..u'll be angry..sha Good morning.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2015
poshflames1:
wetin ibadan du u pple,anitin illitrate is always attributed 2 ibadan yet it was d site of many significant development in western nigeria
Lol..definitely,he's frm ibadan..No vex!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by EINSTEINPG: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2015
This thread is gradually outliving its usefulness. I blame Unilorin for the unwarranted dogmatic discussion neutralizing the objectives of this thread. Don't worry, Unilorin has no choice but to grant you admission..just be positive about that.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by micynute94(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Been on the sideline for quite some time, trying to battle my own problems and also reading the latest gist in the group and how we have all been faring. Lets just say i've been in the observatory mode for quite some time. This second list of a thing has really wrecked a lot of havoc in people's mind. A lot of plans have met its doom due to the uncertainty of the second list release if and if truly it exist.
To say i feel what you all are feeling is akin to making a mockery of the situation; can i feel what it's like to be burnt alive? I might feel some pain and share the bystander's sorrow and sadness, might even try to deceive my mind into the illusion of feeling the victim's agony but am i on fire? Can i feel the fire making love to my skin, leaving havoc and irreplaceable damage wherever it caresses? Can i feel the mind screaming, the mind just praying and asking for a quick depart; a quick release and the soul eager to leave the charred flesh it once cohabited with the mind.

What about the sleepless night you've all been through, the decisions some of us have to make, the fear of the unknown, the fear of nothing and of everything, what we all 'v been through and still passing through. A Yoruba Proverb says and i translate " A dead child is better than a missing child".
Truth is ion even know why am typing all these, ion know what am trying to pass out but i just want you all to know i feel your pain. Should the list finally comes out, the bitter truth is we all ain't gonna be admitted and we shouldn't let that determine who we are. Sometimes Fate has a way of working that just doesn't sit well with us and we think we are all failures. Maybe Unilorin isn't meant for us, maybe it is; the thing is we really don't know. Let's just keep a positive attitude, hope for the best and do what we know how to do the best.

I remembered i was going through some rough times back in May and a friend of mine posted an article on her site in which i gave this this reply, thought i should share it with you guys:

Micynute94:
Sometimes, things just move so fast it's like a blur to you.. U v to wonder, not @ the speed @ which the world is moving but @ d way u r moving....
Sometimes, the world just seems like it's closing in on u n u v no where to run to... You try to encourage yourself, u don't want to GIVE UP, You just cannot GIVE UP, there's a lot @ stake... U try to believe in ursef, u tell ursef, just this last time.... then i quit knowing fully well QUITTING is not an option.. U just keep pushing ursef so hard...
U try to bottle in too much emotions till u just v zero space in u to keep the emotions... U try keeping back the tears cos the tears won't do you good.. Yup, it won't do u good but u just don't know wen a tear will trickle down ur face.
You noticed a storm of emotion is stirring within you n u just can't run for cover.. No refuge to keep u from the storm.. Your own storm..
You try stopping the flow only to realise it is easier to just let it out, then just like a robot, u follow ur mind, u let it out, u cry so hard there's no stopping the tears.. Alas, ur storm had turned... Mother Confessor n u r found wanted..
The world seems to be in gray, losing Its colour n vibrance.
They say the world is round, but all i see is a box.. A box am caged in with no easy escape.. A box closing in..
I can feel the box closing in, can hear the grinding n the tak-klu-tak sound coming from the mechanical wheels that moves the box.
It really does not matter if i found a way to escape or not for two things are certain, the box will keep on closing in, the mechanical wheels won't stop teasing me..
At a point where i don't know what to do again, i laugh on the outside but m dying inside.

Giving up just seems easy. U know, u don't v to beat those legs anymore, u don't v to hold ur breath anymore, u just don't have to fight the water anymore. Isn't it better just to take that single breath your brain n body have been screaming for?

When Life gives u a lemon, u make a lemonade. What if life gives u a lemon seed, what do u do? Do u look for an arable soil, work on planting it n hope for a bountiful harvest, praying so hard and chewing your fingers so hard the blood tastes like water that no pest attacks your plants? OR do u forgo the seeds n embark on a personal journey..... A journey to find lemons. ??

You know sometimes, if the going get tough, nobody gets going. Wanna bliv am tough n strong but am losing it.

One day I'd share this write up with my kids n to ppl wen i get successful to show them it's possible.. Possible to be anything u want, a gray world today can become a vibrant world tomorrow.. THIS IS ME SAYING NO TO GIVING UP.. AM NOT A PUSHOVER, I REFUSE TO BE PUSHED.

WEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGHS ACTUALLY GET GOING. I AM MICHAEL N THIS IS THE BEGINNING..

Wishing you all the best!!!..
Can't wait to meet you all in the nearest future...................... wink
Ciao..
P.M.E
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by poshflames1(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2015
MzLarem:
Lol..definitely,he's frm ibadan..No vex!
LOL ah no dey vex jor
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Ridwan1821: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2015
EINSTEINPG:
This thread is gradually outliving its usefulness. I blame Unilorin for the unwarranted dogmatic discussion neutralizing the objectives of this thread. Don't worry, Unilorin has no choice but to grant you admission..just be positive about that.
WAGBAYIII

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.