Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (1404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2406174 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Oluwatobex(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2015
MzLarem:
U nd who..better go nd dust ur birth certificate nd check it well BTW beans nd plantain is also my favorite.
Happy eating... A gbabire

Another ftc... Dedicated to those responsible for the delay. Na beg we dey beg... Make dem release the list

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by greatscholar(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2015
Prosperkaro:

Guy I nor go fit just enter Unilorin dey find business admin dpt, by the way I don't really know anyone there.
nawa 4 u ooo.u can't even ask 4 bix admin aspirants..well I am one..DE aspirant nd u
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by SPINAHDO(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Oluwatobex:
Thinking if I should just travel to Ilorin and receive lectures with the admitted ones
lol.......i swear u funny die......
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by abireign: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2015
yusuflaw07:
for unilorin direct entry student, there s a
group on whats app for us. simply add d
admin with 080-650-82322 or simply
quote this message with your whatsapp
phone no. let s meet and focussed. I pray
we all get admission. amin
...08130005541...add me up
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by SPINAHDO(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2015
Tobihence:
something like this abi
[11/18, 9:29 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: I just have one or two
info
[11/18, 9:33 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: Discrete because some
people had been receiving alerts systematically
[11/18, 9:33 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: Regarding the delayed
or let me say discrete list
[11/18, 9:33 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: I just came back from
a journey today that exposed me to some info
[11/18, 9:34 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: I was with some staffs
of the University for 2days
[11/18, 9:36 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: We were all together to
accredit an IJMB Institute at Alhikmah University and so
many things were unraveled
[11/18, 9:37 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: I will just highlight
some points as I can't mention all
[11/18, 9:37 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: Firstly, I was made to
understand that the VC is unhappy with the admission
process
[11/18, 9:38 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: And as a result,
scolded some staffs which resolved in restructuring
[11/18, 9:39 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: This happened during
a talk on Unilorin Fm when the VC was to address the entire
community
[11/18, 9:39 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: To the surprise of
everybody, some parents called in to thank him for the
admission of their students who scored below 50 as against
the school's policy
[11/18, 9:40 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: He investigated and
got to know that so many students were admitted through
that and it couldn't be corrected as they have paid the
acceptance fee
[11/18, 9:41 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: The highest they could
do was to move them and all this process is hindering the
expected list
[11/18, 9:43 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: A lecturer highlighted
the case of a lady who scored 284 in Jamb and 80 in Post
utme
[11/18, 9:43 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: And is yet to be
admitted
[11/18, 9:43 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: That process affected
every student seeking admission and are yet to see their
names
[11/18, 9:44 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: A staff now mentioned
that, the University might not release up to the anticipated
students as they've admitted virtually the students expected
of them.
[11/18, 9:45 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: Which means that, A
serious student should start seeking a plan B
[11/18, 9:46 PM] Admin Muyiwa FB: Not sitting and
complaining about Unilorin day and night
but on a more serious note,can this be real?

As in Ilorin been sending alert discreetly to some students.....dont wanna believe this!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by nutmeg0: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2015
I was walking around when I saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back, the boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'' The little boy turned to the old woman next to him, ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' She replied, ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.' I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.' His eyes were so sad while saying this, 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.'' My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said, 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I wish she didn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.' Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll!'' OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said, 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!' Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.'' 'My mommy loves white roses.' A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine, and in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him. Now you have 2 choices: (1) Share this (2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Belvine33:
Great!.. Nope.
wait,what course are u aspiring to study?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2015
Whether it's better by crab or better by stress, there's no institution that can take the place of Unilorin in my heart. I love Unilorin with all it's imperfections, the only problem I'll get with her is when they throw my 80% to the trash, I'm not a guru but they don't have the slightest idea on how I worked so hard for that score, it wasn't easy, it wasn't funny! I just wanna see my Student ID card with Computer Science boldly writen alongside my Matric number. Na admission sure pass! We are still waiting patiently, what else do you expect? Patience is a virtue. I LOVE UNILORIN AND I'LL NEVER REGRET APPLYING COS IT'S FAR BETTER TO TRY THAN NOT TO TRY AT ALL. 2nd list where at thou? Come to us at the right and appointed time. Na God get power pass.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Oluwatobex(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2015
SPINAHDO:
Oga e no funny o... Am just tired of doing nothing at home... Just sleep, wake, and walk about like larinka
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Oluwatobex(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2015
SPINAHDO:
Oga e no funny o... Am just tired of doing nothing at home... Just sleep, wake, and walk about like larinka.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by abireign: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2015
any history and international study aspirant here?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2015
tens4real:
after permanent syt na to reach d zenith afta dat omo d sky is d limit oo bro gud morning
Gud morning Tengu, thanks

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by poshflames1(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2015
Tobihence:
next week no dey finish ni.....nawa for this Unilorin oooo
U no sabi say unilorin n d word NXT WEEK na 5 n 6 dis year....ambali is d greatest scammer of all time,e collet world best 16 tyms....
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2015
mercyda:
Lolz, dey can't loose our bond jae
Dem no fit I tell u. Naso e suppose be. Thanks jae
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2015
lotusflower:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Morning boss
Good morning Doctor! Thanks
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by greatscholar(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2015
GideonG:
Whether it's better by crab or better by stress, there's no institution that can take the place of Unilorin in my heart. I love Unilorin with all it's imperfections, the only problem I'll get with her is when they throw my 80% to the trash, I'm not a guru but they don't have the slightest idea on how I worked so hard for that score, it wasn't easy, it wasn't funny! I just wanna see my Student ID card with Computer Science boldly writen alongside my Matric number. Na admission sure pass! We are still waiting patiently, what else do you expect? Patience is a virtue. I LOVE UNILORIN AND I'LL NEVER REGRET APPLYING COS IT'S FAR BETTER TO TRY THAN NOT TO TRY AT ALL. 2nd list where at thou? Come to us at the right and appointed time. Na God get power pass.
naso we are waiting..ceteris paribus..que sera sera victoria ascertia.we must get there.see u in bbf soon in sha allah.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Tobihence(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2015
poshflames1:
U no sabi say unilorin n d word NXT WEEK na 5 n 6 dis year....ambali is d greatest scammer of all time,e collet world best 16 tyms....
Lolz....true sha
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2015
Yungmilio2:

cc. GideonG and other CSC students to be

range of candidates to be admitted into CSC should be around 100 - 150

Wow! That means they have a whooping 70-120 available spaces for us in the 2nd list. If it will be based on merit and the say all 60% and above will cross, then it's a done deal. No disrespect to those that scored less than 60% though, God will favour us all. Thanks boss!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Belvine33(f): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2015
haywhy911:
wait,what course are u aspiring to study?
MBBS; In Shaa Allahu Amin.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by greatscholar(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2015
poshflames1:
lolestical lolest lol lwkm..d nigga is vexed
$
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by SPINAHDO(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Oluwatobex:

Oga e no funny o... Am just tired of doing nothing at home... Just sleep, wake, and walk about like larinka.
and you think that's the best option?

You don't even think if things go against ur plan and u get bursted
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by mercyda(f): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2015
MzLarem:
my love..hw was ur nyt?
my night was wonderful, what's popping??
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2015
Izy41:
d lord is gud
All the time! And his mercies endures forever and ever.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Feranmi4christ(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2015
Oluwatobex:
I don't if anyone's having same issue... My facebook isn't opening
same with mine too, with two of my friends Also
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2015
itsmero:
ni ma ina gaisuwa.... Ya kake? Ts been long... What 411?
Nothing much Doc, muna nan muna kai kaman hula.
Nice one there. I wish u a pleasant day at school today. Sai anjima.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2015
GideonG:

Wow! That means they have a whooping 70-120 available spaces for us in the 2nd list. If it will be based on merit and the say all 60% and above will cross, then it's a done deal. No disrespect to those that scored less than 60% though, God will favour us all. Thanks boss!
yeah
u welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2015
greatscholar:
naso we are waiting..ceteris paribus..que sera sera victoria ascertia.we must get there.see u in bbf soon in sha allah.
Insha Allahu! Thanks bro
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by mercyda(f): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2015
GideonG:

Dem no fit I tell u. Naso e suppose be. Thanks jae
no p

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2015
mercyda:
my night was wonderful, what's popping??
popcorn nd champagne..re u interested?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
I've been trying 2 avoid all dis news flying around bt d fact dat unilorin is giving admission discreetly is NOT possible..did they sell post utme form discreetly? Nd remember dis skul is a federal school..so those given admission discreetly re in wat list..1 nd d half list? Wen wil they resume? Clearance nd all dat? Fine.,unilorin has been acting like a piece of crap lately bt I doubt if they will fall dat low..

So rumor mongers..pocket all fake news nd spare an aspirant d thought of committing suicide or an having an heart attack.
#PeaceOut!

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
SPINAHDO:
but on a more serious note,can this be real?

As in Ilorin been sending alert discreetly to some students.....dont wanna believe this!
i saw someone jubilating on fb last week
its either shes just decieving herself...or its true...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by ibagbea: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
abayskia:
i know, u r looking for cheap popularity u can never get
u got to work hard for it....consult ur doctor cos ur illness still persist
popularity on narialand? Is that what you have been doing?trying to get popular by stepping on everyone? I can now see what you really are ...
Omo aijebe ri ti japo says....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.