Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2385623 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
BABAAGBALABA:
guy can I do change of course from doctor of optometry to mbbs in 200 lv if I av a nice result
No, I dont think so
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
BABAAGBALABA:
guy can I do change of course from doctor of optometry to mbbs in 200 lv if I av a nice result

Chanqinq of course in unilorin is an Harculean task unless you want to chanqe from Competitive course to lower Course..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by boombay(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
yungchop:
Boombay make God help you you come get below 50 for Pume... I'll not talk yett grin cheesy dont allow that shepopotemus khassy to get you exited yet he's a fool at 45 everybody knows!! grin tongue khassy quote this post and receive a 4k volts thunder mofo undecided angry

khassy ngbo!!??undecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yustash001:
Rkarang....

My feedback:

International students have two modes of applying for admission.

1. Application through JAMB, such applicant will apply and sit for PUTME just like the local students.

2. Via submission of Certificate of Birth, O'level results and other docs to the office of International Students in UNILORIN.

Note that an International Student can apply through both modes.

How are you doing now? How is preparation?

Rkarang is wishing all applicants all the best in their forthcoming PUTME. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in the tranquil and serene campus of Better By Far wink smiley
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by oluwadanie1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Eku irole o...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by oluwadanie1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Why una go allow this thread comot from 1st page sef... Mtcheeeeew
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by sojikrown(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Guys please I need advice, unilorin is giving me chemistry and I want microbiology, and eksu gave me microbiology, which is the best, to study chemistry in unilorin or microbiology in eksu?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by yungchop: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
sojikrown:
Guys please I need advice, unilorin is giving me chemistry and I want microbiology, and eksu gave me microbiology, which is the best, to study chemistry in unilorin or microbiology in eksu?
how come?? You know dibu in person?? And nobody should decide your future for you that's what I think cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Abimloaded(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
sojikrown:

you should be the one to choose what you want by fr yourself... if microbiology is what you want, goto eksu if you can afford their school fee and endure their time wasting philosophy and if its Unilorin that you want with chemistry , choose it.

PS:- Let the course you love most be what will lure you to a school and not school luring you to study what you don't want

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by yungchop: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
BABAAGBALABA:
its as impossible as khassy having the smallest atom of sense in his brain tongue unless if you wan change from optometry to health education cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yustash001(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
rkarang:

My feedback:

1. Application through JAMB, such applicant will apply and sit for PUTME just like the local students.

2. Via submission of Certificate of Birth, O'level results and other docs to the office of International Students in UNILORIN.

Rkarang is wishing all applicants all the best in their forthcoming PUTME. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in the tranquil and serene campus of Better By Far wink smiley
thanks bro....concerning preparation, we are just pushing...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by samzheee(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
sojikrown:
is eksu's admission list out?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
sojikrown:

Are you A Remedite Student?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
rkarang:

My feedback:

i learnt that the unilorin campus is one of the best in nigeria
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
For ya'all wey dey think dem dey change course for 200L .. no think am o .

How i feil explain o, ok mah use Story building illustrate.

If you're in Engineering, and u can't meet the 2.0 , then U climb down the staircase to Sciences where the crossing gp is 1.5(That's if una meet the 1.5 o). Cos if you don't make 1.5 @Session end , You will then cross the express road in front of this building to the other side.(Challenge straight).
BUT- You can't jxt climb up the ladder, or go to the other room on your floor, even if you get 5.0- U can only Climb down, no climbing up here or going to other room!!

Then case 2- --10 besties in Physiology and Anatomy would also get a Chance to climb up another staircase and get the chance to study Medicine, So they get the chance to climb up,.

I dunno of other cases. other Guys go talk am.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Adeshizzy: 6:13am On Aug 10, 2015
H'lo..is it possible to write 2 exams in the same day. as in post-ume .one in the morning10.00am the other one in the afternoon 2pm
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2015
Adeshizzy:
H'lo..is it possible to write 2 exams in the same day. as in post-ume .one in the morning10.00am the other one in the afternoon 2pm
Some info are missing in your question.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Lordseyad:

If you're in Engineering, and u can't meet the 2.0 , then U climb down the staircase to Sciences where the crossing gp is 1.5(That's if una meet the 1.5 o). Cos if you don't make 1.5 @Session end , You will then cross the express road in front of this building to the other side.(Challenge straight).
BUT- You can't jxt climb up the ladder, or go to the other room on your floor, even if you get 5.0- U can only Climb down, no climbing up here or going to other room!!

Then case 2- --10 besties in Physiology and Anatomy would also get a Chance to climb up another staircase and get the chance to study Medicine, So they get the chance to climb up,.

what an illustration cheesy are DE candidates here?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2015
BoiGrammz:
[Good morning brothers and sisters, I'm still looking for a word to use to express my gratitude to you guys.. But please accept this; THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TUE LOVE, IM GRATEFUL BROS AND SIS...

Lordseyad you should a fasted on mont Kilimanjaro to reduce the stress. angry grin
Agent I couldn't reply because my hands were still shanking bro, thanks.
Temmi001 you surprised here, a very big thank you to ya..
Khassy ... I dont know weda to send you thunder or thank you.. angry grin but I'll do something about it when i recover fully because I still cant walk around for now..
Mstiq.. I was in coma for 17hours.. They did general anaesthesia for me.. So you want my ghost to record for you?? grin thanks though..

And to all other mentions I can't reply.. Thanks cool God bless

iffa swear for you now ehnnnnnnnundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

anyways I sabi wet in I go do

all your bet go cast this season cheesycheesy

can somebody say amen smileysmiley
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Yungmilio2:

na gwagwalada airport dey ahbi

I wan go pick my bag from dere before I fly niicheesycheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2015
BoiGrammz:
tongue God pass man tongue

Thanks bro.. cheesy

@temmie001 I'll just do that asap... Still charging my thunders though grin

unplugs the thunder and wisks away cheesycheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2015
Yungmilio2:

na gwagwalada airport dey ahbi

I wan go pick my bag from dere before I fly niicheesycheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2015
Temmi001:
thank God you're back bro. Alhamdulillah. I think multiple thunder-strikes would do for khassy as an appreciation. He sent you alot while you were away, though, I think both of you pray for each other and appreciate each other with thunder strikes. Do send one with a magnitude greater than the iconic Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Pls

haters everywhere even temmi dn join them ooooo

na waoooo

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2015
yungchop:
Boombay make God help you you come get below 50 for Pume... I'll not talk yett grin cheesy dont allow that shepopotemus khassy to get you exited yet he's a fool at 45 everybody knows!! grin tongue khassy quote this post and receive a 4k volts thunder mofo undecided angry

you know say I jus d come from osogbo abiundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

the kind thunder I carry ehnnnnnnn..... osogbo boiz tell this useless tin of milk how power line look like..

for the records
i steal 2000MW of thunder from there naim make osogbo no gt light cheesycheesy so if you try me ehnnn... the thunder that would faya you is still doing NYSC small goat undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2015
boombay:

khassy ngbo!!??undecided

kilo happen undecidedundecidedundecided:\undecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2015
yungchop:
its as impossible as khassy having the smallest atom of sense in his brain tongue unless if you wan change from optometry to health education cheesy

undecidedundecided:-:\undecidedundecidedundecided

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2015
haywhy911:
i learnt that the unilorin campus is one of the best in nigeria

that is until you know how to dodge queue
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by ayusbobs(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Good
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2015
Lordseyad:

so you mean sciences and mgt d lower Dan engine abi...

rkarang , boigrammz and the rest... see as dem rubbish una faculty ...cheesycheesycheesy

kwikwikwikwikwiwkwiwmwkmwwj... I laugh in Hebrew cheesycheesy

God save you say you no call #BrownTag shaundecidedundecidedundecided::\
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Adeshizzy: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2015
Lordseyad:
Some info are missing in your question.

the person applied thru D.E and jamb.so he was given 18th batch 2 Lagos centre for D.E and batch 5 2pm for Jamb
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by boombay(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2015
khassy you no see the dude wet dey insult you since ni??undecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by littleboysod: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2015
good mnr all,
In Dis New Week, God wiil activate ur Destiny, He will Locate U 4 Victory, Associate U with Favour and Increase Ur Greatness. Good Mnr and Hav A Great Week.... By dis time nxt week favour go don dey drop on all aspirants includin me.... Gud mnr ooo S.O dey greet una ooooooo.. #thistimenextweek

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.