Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (1757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2388799 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by mercyda(f): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Shollaintee:
kini mo se,m fyn
I would tell you later, se you av eaten sha
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by adelolaa(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
muizbabatunde:

is not only the tab,the tab with the bandwidth, sweet shirt etc is the #36,000
the vc has promised us that dis year pc will better than that of last year........thou is not a man on his word but let's be hopeful

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... interesting.. i hope so angry angry
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Shollaintee(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
GideonG:

Chai! Asanwa the original Orente, ur beauty is absolutely stunning milky fresh! Paragon of beauty, perfectly accentuated by the awesome hairstyle, i'm overly captivated by ur elegant smile, and sweet lips. I appreciate u from a distance! Khassy walahi pm is neccessary.
hmm prof wole the 2nd,hw u
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by jolade29(f): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
GideonG:

Chai! Asanwa the original Orente, ur beauty is absolutely stunning milky fresh! Paragon of beauty, perfectly accentuated by the awesome hairstyle, i'm overly captivated by ur elegant smile, and sweet lips. I appreciate u from a distance! Khassy walahi pm is neccessary.

I'm blushing oooooooo, Wetn happen? Dz words too much nah
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by jolade29(f): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Shollaintee:
hmm prof wole the 2nd,hw u
Abi oo,
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by yungmil2: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
lakritz:
But to get the remedial admission na another problem. I applied for remedial dem no pick me(wasted 10k for remedial form), tried jamb same scenario. I've wasted 365 days of my life on this unilorin admission both on remedial and jamb
hmmm
well u have to keep moving noni
u can try apply again
na four times i write jamb
am sure u didn't waste 365 days
u must have learnt a lot - knowledge , skills etc
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Shollaintee(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
mercyda:
I would tell you later, se you av eaten sha
trust me na,GCFR of naija sef no ft tie my mawt talk less of unilorin admission
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by matthew80(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
[b]It’s been a long time. I’ve always been here in guest mode. I actually sold my phone to raise some cash. (Afterall, I’ve paid for the TAB).

I respect my boss GideonG, GG99. I salute your spirit. “It’s not over until Matric”.

Jolade29 *hope I got it*, I love your courage. The best is yet to come.

Sojikrown, I’ve been away from Whatsapp, now you understand why you were made the admin. We shall see in school.

DharmyYinks, this is far from what I’m expecting, I want to pay you back when you start your registration and be away from NL. *You’ll know it isn’t easy.

Sveen, if there’s third list, you’ll fortunately be included. I love that spirit.

MzLarem, … I wonder how ID.GAF stayed off you on NL this far. *since he was admitted* I believe this is the time you need him most. 2 is always better than 1.

IDGAF, while we’re still waiting for the boss, I guess we can start something asap. I’ll PM you when I’m back to school.

NOBODYY. You’re a man indeed. Keep your hope alive.

Dr. LEGITLAYO, how’s lectures? Hope you’re coping.

Duke59, Haywhy911, et al. We’re still together in spirit. The best is reserved for you.

*Nobody has my kind of story… (I guess). This is my eleventh (11th) year and I finally made it due to resilience and tenacity*

#ChristIsInvolved

Haven’t seen Temmi001 for sometimes, or is there anything I’m missing?

Babalawoo? Abeg, who sees this guy? What’s up with him?

It is well
The last time I came to drop an update here about my uncertainty concerning a third list, a guy said I came to ridicule others, and a gal also termed my update as a poo*. I let that slide.

I also dropped a timetable and they trampled on it. Cc: ILoveToFucCk and others. *Funny enough, he later said the same thing. That’s life.
God will surely give you the best.

#teamWeGotLion
#hundredSoulsForChrist
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Shollaintee(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
jolade29:

Abi oo,
how's ur day going jae,were u gven admission
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by yungmil2: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
tens4real:
Idtheblogger wats ur email so i can snt u d article hmmm imagin d regular guys no admision gideonG haywhy911 mzlarem mercyda dharmyyinks oluwatobex youngmilo nobody ridwan lotusflower(not sure) lhorla sven jst 2 mention bt a few i dnt evn hu ask me to apply unilorin i 4 kuku go my bening republic or ghana sef bt sha God knws y cos is so annoyin n disheartening afta l d sacrifice ok oo in gideonG voice it is nt over until it is over aluta continua
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by jolade29(f): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Shollaintee:
how's ur day going jae,were u gven admission

Boring Jae, not yet
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Fhizzie(f): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
GideonG:
Thank God I didn't even panic for a second! Guys it's confirmed that more names will be uploaded, you guys should check facebook group page.

The thunder wey go fire 'giving up' still dey receive pushups lessons fr Buratai.
Wow!! really? pls kindly help me wit d link on d fb page. I couldn't find it
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by matthew80(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
muizbabatunde:

is not only the tab,the tab with the bandwidth, sweet shirt etc is the #36,000
the vc has promised us that dis year pc will better than that of last year........thou is not a man on his word but let's be hopeful

Sorry to ask, is sweat shirt included in freshers' pack too? *I thought it's for returning students only*
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by mercyda(f): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Shollaintee:
trust me na,GCFR of naija sef no ft tie my mawt talk less of unilorin admission
okay oo
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by yungmil2: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
DEDICATED to mzlarem
kinda speechless right now
Words can't express how i feel
be strong

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by tens4real(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
mercyda:
hummm, is dat the way uncles behave, wat do you want me to be doing ehn grin
hmmm now ur makin me feel guilty the lord is our strenth dear he wul fight 4 us
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by matthew80(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
FYI, I'm taking this Guiness time before I leave. #1759
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Shollaintee(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
jolade29:

Boring Jae, not yet
its on the way...believe me
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by mercyda(f): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
tens4real:
hmmm now ur makin me feel guilty the lord is our strenth dear he wul fight 4 us
Amen, alright sir

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by jolade29(f): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
matthew80:
[b]It’s been a long time. I’ve always been here in guest mode. I actually sold my phone to raise some cash. (Afterall, I’ve paid for the TAB).

I respect my boss GideonG, GG99. I salute your spirit. “It’s not over until Matric”.

Sojikrown, I’ve been away from Whatsapp, now you understand why you were made the admin. We shall see in school.

DharmyYinks, this is far from what I’m expecting, I want to pay you back when you start your registration and be away from NL. *You’ll know it isn’t easy.

Sveen, if there’s third list, you’ll fortunately be included. I love that spirit.

MzLarem, … I wonder how ID.GAF stayed off you on NL this far. *since he was admitted* I believe this is the time you need him most. 2 is always better than 1.

IDGAF, while we’re still waiting for the boss, I guess we can start something asap. I’ll PM you when I’m back to school.

Duke59, Haywhy911, et al. We’re still together in spirit. The best is reserved for you.

*Nobody has my kind of story… (I guess). This is my eleventh (11th) year and I finally made it due to resilience and tenacity*

#ChristIsInvolved

It is well
The last time I came to drop an update here about my uncertainty concerning a third list, a guy said I came to ridicule others, and a gal also termed my update as a poo*. I let that slide.

I also dropped a timetable and they trampled on it. Cc: ILoveToFucCk and others. *Funny enough, he later said the same thing. That’s life.

#teamWeGotLion
#hundredSoulsForChrist
[/b]

Confirm,
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by MzEspoir(f): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
yungmil2:

na yr 1 u go enter
u will pick the course u wanna study during rems
if ur course is related to business
you can go for diploma
diploma na one yr and some months
then from there u will enter 200Level direct
psychology nko
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by jolade29(f): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Shollaintee:
its on the way...believe me

B4 nko? Ambali no geh choice dan to admit us Noni
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Shollaintee(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
jolade29:

ure too gbaski,i more than love ur courage n faith...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Shollaintee(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
jolade29:

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by jolade29(f): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Shollaintee:
ure too gbaski,i more than love ur courage n faith...

fnkz jare, na so we c am dear
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Fhizzie:
Wow!! really? pls kindly help me wit d link on d fb page. I couldn't find it

Just search "Great Unilorites Aspirants 2015/2016" on fb, fnks
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by jolade29(f): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
GideonG nice dp tho ur face no show
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Ridwan1821: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
GideonG:

Sup jigga? Paddy of lyf! You are very much appreciated.

Nature just likes testing my faith, and she already knows that I am a man of steel! You might just see me one day in lectures or at the faculty paraventure I didn't get comp sci in where i'm going, and Uil happens to give me either Csc, Ics or Tsc. I can never give up!

Even if the VC says there's no more room for us, I know the power of faith too well to giveup. Guy I swear, I can never give up.

Thanks for always been there man, one luv!
Som1 told me that just 500 people were admitted yes2day and he claimed he heard it from a reliable source..

@Einsteinpg..Do u knw Sulium??
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by JaRidwan: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Akjwyzepal:
Did anybody Get admitted into depertment of physical Environmental tech Engineering? E.g
mechanical Engineering
Civil Engineering
comp. Engineering
Electronics & Electrical Engineering? Kindly specify if u got any of dis courses nd u in 2nd list. Cus i heard dy avnt updated dis dept.
i also notice dat... I hav nt seen anybody admitted in to these department.. I choose ELE! my fwnd too also choose ELE bt was given education technology yesterday
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
matthew80:

#ChristIsInvolved

It is well

#teamWeGotLion
#hundredSoulsForChrist
[/b]

Guy thank u 4 giving me such a great honour! I'm so damn grateful. Yes! It's not over until it's Matric, our faith can not be shaken rara rara. Oshey gan
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by JaRidwan: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
matthew80 longest tym... Pls do u have idea d numbers of student admitted into ELE 100L
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by jolade29(f): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
GideonG:

Guy thank u 4 giving me such a great honour! I'm so damn grateful. Yes! It's not over until it's Matric, our faith can not be shaken rara rara. Oshey gan

Y will dey do matric wen we r yet to be admitted? Kojo oooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.