Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2396929 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kinfunfun22:
Those of you pasting your questions here are rather not smart. Admission is more or less a competition and posting your questions here makes other aspirants know some of the questions before hand and get a better score than you thus decreasing your own chance of being admitted. You guys should better be smart!!
The idiomatic expression for this is "A dog in the manger"
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by samzheee(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kinfunfun22:
Those of you pasting your questions here are rather not smart. Admission is more or less a competition and posting your questions here makes other aspirants know some of the questions before hand and get a better score than you thus decreasing your own chance of being admitted. You guys should better be smart!!
you are daft i swear
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by dynamo007(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jessyj616:

pls just share the link...or explain d process pls
owkie make sure you give us testimony oh.... Go to the website and click on undergraduate portal and click on previous registration log in input your exam number nd surname when it's done you'll see by the right side check result that's all... Awaitin good testimony from you cool
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Femish101(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kinfunfun22:

Had to log in because of this guy, what's bad in helping your fellow Aspirants? Admission is not even sure for someone who scored 80%, do you know maybe is by helping others that how God is going to favor you to be among the candidates that will be Admitted at the end..
And there's a quote that says if you do good, good will come to you.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
killercute16:
all those state weed dey overhyped,them too weak,i go advice yhu make yhu try the mixing of Ekiti,Abia,and zamfara weed together....hmm i can only imagine the highness[b](an unforgetable highness)[/b]...You go explore the world while standing.But zamfara weed dey scarce oh.

oboi this combinations is turning my head downside up

sings agogo lokor worlewa ehnnnnn undecidedangrylipsrsealed

Ibadan li nu wa ooo
Ibadan li nu gbese re ooooo she no d tire
caro get money pass dorobucci coolcool

what am I saying sed undecidedundecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kinfunfun22:

your stupidity is epic bro undecidedundecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Femish101:

Had to log in because of this guy, what's bad in helping your fellow Aspirants? Admission is not even sure for someone who scored 80%, do you know maybe is by helping others that how God is going to favor you to be among the candidates that will be Admitted at the end..

God is going to do you a Favour for engaging in examination malpractice? Your god is amazing

4 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
ayokunlei:

i dont like seeing such score too, but the truth is, that is what they got, there is no ojoro in cbt o o o , make sure you click the right answer and get ur marks ni o o. Calm down, dont worry , all is well

rkarang, khassy, temmi001.

welcome to cbt where getting 100% and 0% is very easy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by ayokunlei(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Femish101:

kinfunfun22 which depatment you dey bro?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
ayokunlei:

our Friend, dat ur own opinion anyway, though it sounds as if you are selfish.
It is still proveable that what you mean doesnt mean, there are oda factors that determines what one will score.
Abi you think Unilorin go set the same question for you ni?
Randomisation of the highest other....
In Statistics, there is something they call probability, sweet topic, its not only a theoretical topic o,the practical aspect aspect is proveable.
I can shed more light if you want me to

I'm not interested in your undergraduate statistics young man. From the questions posted here by different people, there's been repetitions.

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
IDGAF:
The idiomatic expression for this is "A dog in the manger"
Ok, you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
khassy:

your stupidity is epic bro undecidedundecided

Thanks bro, my stupidity is my fountain of joy and my source of pride.

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
samzheee:
you are daft i swear
Ok, I've seen you too.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kinfunfun22:

Thanks bro, my stupidity took me from unilorin to Harvard, it's my fountain of joy and my source of pride.

going to Harvard doesn't mean you sensible

and BTW who gives a fvckundecidedundecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Dammysmart: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kinfunfun22:
bro to wah u jes written o if u were my pal i'll tell you u're a technical F**l. m sure u dunno wah they call CBT well..its an exam of luck and if u doubt me all d questions they posted here won't even come out wen the rest would do.....you are in ept abt CBT exams.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
For the smart aspirants here, I bet you'll understand what I'm talking about. There are tens of thousands of aspirants with little over ten thousand slots, it's up to everyone to prove himself worthy of a slot to get one and it's being unfair to yourself to come here and post questions. The questions may be repeated or not, it doesn't matter!! Stop putting yourself at a disadvantage in this competition called admission. There's no wisdom aiding others to get what you also want at your expense. The world is a jungle, you gotta be street smart!!

4 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Jessyj616: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
dynamo007:
owkie make sure you give us testimony oh.... Go to the website and click on undergraduate portal and click on previous registration log in input your exam number nd surname when it's done you'll see by the right side check result that's all... Awaitin good testimony from you cool
I'm seeing 0%
have they not uploaded mine yet
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kinfunfun22:
For the smart aspirants here, I bet you'll understand what I'm talking about. There are tens of thousands of aspirants with little over ten thousand slots, it's up to everyone to prove himself worthy of a slot to get one and it's being unfair to yourself to come here and post questions. The questions may be repeated or not, it doesn't matter!! Stop putting yourself at a disadvantage in this competition called admission. There's no wisdom aiding others to get what you also want at your expense. The world is a jungle, you gotta be street smart!!

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
mkbadeniyi
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Abimloaded(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
khassy:

lol... you are very funny! I have been watching u for long... always funny! even your appearance.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Abimloaded(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
They just sent me my result now...
Scored 68%
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by OGeeKush(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
dynamo007:
maybe you didn’t input the right number...

baba i cross check it oo.. it is very correct.. no update on my Portal too
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Jerryspan(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jessyj616:

I'm seeing 0%
have they not uploaded mine yet
lols,no let d rice wey I dey chop comot from my nose o.Maybe dem neva upload am.no let dem kill you
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Jerryspan(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Abimloaded:
Scored 68%
mehn,u don hammer
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kinfunfun22:

Ok, you're welcome.
Bro,there is so much wisdom in what u said,but some things are just better left unsaid....Actually,u r right,this is survival of the smartest among 65,000 aspirant,with only jst limited space not even up 2 half of the figure.

It all boills down to been entitled 2 one's own opinion

What u said is smart though,but u shud know folks wud crucify u 4 dat
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
khassy:

Who's this jobless dolt? You better go and put your life to meaningful use and stop spamming a thread created for "aspirants" with your amateur chants. You rarely contribute anything useful here but you're almost always here chitting and chatting about things that neither helps nor exalts anyone.

This is why most youth in Nigeria are a waste!! Spending your entire hols on a thread for aspirants on nairaland! wtf?

You can't take up any volunteer role and positively impact your neighborhood, even if it's just teaching in a primary school for free, you can't learn a vocation, you can't just find anything meaningful to do with your life other than this thread.

I've always thought you and a few "stalites" here need a reorientation coz the time and energy you spend here is a waste of your youth and a loss of manpower to the society.
If you really want to help, coming here once in a while will answer most raised questions and other guests too will easily access answered questions.
He who has a functional cerebral cortex should use it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Abimloaded:

lol... you are very funny! I have been watching u for long... always funny! even your appearance.

how do you know my appearance shockedshocked

have you seen me before undecidedundecided shocked
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kinfunfun22:

Who's this jobless dolt? You better go and put your life to meaningful use and stop spamming a thread created for "aspirants" with your amateur chants. You rarely contribute anything useful here but you're almost always here chitting and chatting about things that neither helps nor exalts anyone.

This is why most youth in Nigeria are a waste!! Spending your entire hols on a thread for aspirants on nairaland! wtf?

You can't take up any volunteer role and positively impact your neighborhood, even if it's just teaching in a primary school for free, you can't learn a vocation, you can't just find anything meaningful to do with your life other than this thread.

I've always thought you and a few "stalites" here need a reorientation coz the time and energy you spend here is a waste of your youth and a loss of manpower to the society.
If you really want to help, coming here once in a while will answer most raised questions and other guests too will easily access answered questions.
He who has a functional cerebral cortex should use it.

and your senseless brain told you I do nothing within the hols right

U need to use more of your brain this days cua its obvious its been underutilised douche

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Keyana(f): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
ayokunlei:

I hear say Keyana dey among the gurus 4 una Faculty, make she just graduate with 1st class na my prayer o o... Hope say u self dey no dey relax sha?
1st Class is sweet o o walai...
nna, where is you hearing all dis one o?

Hahaha...and thanks for the prayer, I appreciate. hope we can finally meet once school resumes. smiley

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Abimloaded:

Scored 68%

congrats boss
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by buccal(m): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
An E-war is about to start

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by uxomykaz: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Abimloaded:
Scored 68%
nyc one bro...you ve done ur part...jst dnt stop praying

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.