Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2401598 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by andrew121: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2015
Good day great Nigerian student. For all those who wish to follow up their admission should call this number 081-4655-8519.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2015
khassy:

the one starting with K escaped the one starting with W wasn't so lucky angry
are u F serious about that? sir gbene - show face
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 7:49am On Aug 25, 2015
khassy:
and all you birch-ass ,pvssy-licking ,cvnt-lapping, romance -styled niggaz could do was drool over a birch on ya thread like y'all fVCking had blue balls ..... undecidedundecidedundecided

damn... the way you self-acclaimed niggaz drool over birches instead of it being the other way round makes me wonder if y'all shouldn't have been given bras and thongs to put on instead of the hoodies y'all be wearing undecidedundecided

shout out to the only niggaz who didn't snitch
IDGAF
Legitlayo

boombay
Bro,I came,saw ma niggers fighting over something that aint worth it,I was like WTF!!! I just cudn't take it dawg.Had 2 leave immediately.These niggers av made Venus007 a red carpet celebrity even on Unilorin's thread.Seems one of these niggers wanna drop out of school and marry her or something!!!

Anyway,phuck that! That's just some lame sh*t 2 me.If it's girls u want,u gon get em when school resumes.Not on a forum where I can use my beautiful friend's pic or simply download one and use it 2 jonze niggas,when in actual life am as ugly as phuck!!!

Well,I wish these niggas a happy married life and lots of kids with her!!!

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2015
DharmyYinks:
N to odas I say a big thank you
uwc man - all d best
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Hollyharjii: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2015
Tanx much rkarang
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by andrew121: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2015
Good day great Nigerian student. For all those who wish to follow up their admission should call this number 081-4655-8519
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Venus007(f): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2015
Really?! U call what they were doing fighting? Any sane girl would knw they were jst joking with the whole flirting thing. I dunno if d girls around u easily get swooned, buh I dnt. Oh! BTW, U dnt av to insult or saturate ur write-up with curse wrds when u'r trying to pass a msg across. I get rather irritated when I get mentions full of curse wrds. Show a little class please. U dnt always av to write like a 'nigga', write like a MAN sumtyms. Have a great day!
IDGAF:

Bro,I came,saw ma niggers fighting over something that aint worth it,I was like WTF!!! I just cudn't take it dawg.Had 2 leave immediately.These niggers av made Venus007 a red carpet celebrity even on Unilorin's thread.Seems one of these niggers wanna drop out of school and marry her or something!!!

Anyway,phuck that! That's just some lame sh*t 2 me.If it's girls u want,u gon get em when school resumes.Not on a forum where I can use my beautiful friend's pic or simply download one and use it 2 jonze niggas,when in actual life am as ugly as phuck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by JungleboyT(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2015
Mawnin peepz... @crowther and oda economics staylites in d room, plz drop yur whatsapp number.. We gazzz to talk...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2015
IDGAF:

most of them are just using the ish to pass time - just watch and see how things fade out
u should not take them serious - that's for the ones i know personally (f2f)
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Venus007(f): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2015
Thank u ojare!
Yungmilio2:

most of them are just using the ish to pass time - just watch and see how things fade out
u should not take them serious - that's for the ones i know personally (f2f)
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2015
Venus007:
Really?! U call what they were doing fighting? Any sane girl would knw they were jst joking with the whole flirting thing. I dunno if d girls around u easily get swooned, buh I dnt. Oh! BTW, U dnt av to insult or saturate ur write-up with curse wrds when u'r trying to pass a msg across. I get rather irritated when I get mentions full of curse wrds. Show a little class please. U dnt always av to write like a 'nigga', write like a MAN sumtyms. Have a great day!
Lmao!!! For ur mind now u don counter me!!

Anyway,I get mentions everyday,it's not everything I read I give a reply.Besides,what I wrote wasn't directed to you.It only had ur moniker in it.

And class? Pls define that for me.When I act so official lyk the phucking British people do?Woman,with all the curse words Jay z says,he can come to Nigeria and marry any class of Nigerian girl ok,even u(Am sure u wud even do thanksgiving in Church).

Besides don't judge me by my words ok,u aven't seen me,u don't know my class.Plus u don't know where I grew up or my background.

I admire ur maturity though.Besides,thread carefully,I might be ur future husband even though I don't av class.(Dang it!! Sounds lyk am flirting!!!)
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Reekado: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2015
IDGAF:

Anyway,I get mentions everyday,it's not everything I read I give a reply.Besides,what I wrote wasn't directed to you.It only had ur moniker in it.

And class? Pls define that for me.When I act so official lyk the phucking British people do?Woman,with all the curse words Jay z says,he can come to Nigeria and marry any class of Nigerian girl ok,even u(Am sure u wud even do thanksgiving in Church).

Besides don't judge me by my words ok,u aven't seen me,u don't know my class.Plus u don't know where I grew up or my background.

I admire ur maturity though.Besides,thread carefully,I might be ur future husband even though I don't av class.(Dang it!! Sounds lyk am flirting!!!)
Iono why some girls blurt out wat i consider B.S … If its class, we got that 100 outchea. 5mins fame get into their skulls and they start feeling like Queen Bey, Guys we got enough females on here, dont let no size 6 tryna act like they even worth d 5min of fame. BTW guys, when is the list likely to be out?

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2015
Reekado:
Iono why some girls blurt out wat i consider B.S … If its class, we got that 100 outchea. 5mins fame get into their skulls and they start feeling like Queen Bey, Guys we got enough females on here, dont let no size 6 tryna act like they even worth d 5min of fame. BTW guys, when is the list likely to be out?
Don't know why this nigga's always speaking on point! You're the man dawg!!! Point-blank!

Concerning the list,school resumes next month,so am guessing first wk of September names would start rolling.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by killercute16(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2015
duke59:
itz not dat I think... I know u are daft
Pathetic lair
grin lolgrin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Damn! You guys are dope! I wonder if you smoke dope, but it's all good, real recognize real and I am absolutely loving every bit of it. Keep on keeping it real! I can't wait for my admission alert in about two weeks or there about.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by LEGITLAYO: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2015
Good morning everyone.
grin grin grin.
If you notice, na only people wey no get work dey always post by this kain time for nairaland..
S/O to IDGAF.. This dude be killing every perceived enemy that comes his way... cheesy cheesy.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by LEGITLAYO: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2015
GideonG:
Damn! You guys are dope! I wonder if you smoke dope, but it's all good, real recognize real and I am absolutely loving every bit of it. Keep on keeping it real! I can't wait for my admission alert in about two weeks or there about.
I tap into your faith... Admission is ours for the taking. grin grin.
Realest dude ever. You are sighted.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by LEGITLAYO: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2015
just sighted one legit boss nau.
Reekado come on here nau. grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Venus007(f): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Lol! Big head! Imnt saying u shouldnt curse at all. Im jst saying sum situatns dnt warrant it, or at least dnt use too many nah. I curse too! There are sum emotions that are betta understood when we curse.... Hehehe. Husband kor!
IDGAF:

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Venus007(f): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2015
I'm an 8 actually. tongue
Reekado:
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2015
(clear throat) testing 1,2

I don show!!!!!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2015
I holla at everyone here.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Reekado: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2015
Venus007:
I'm an 8 actually. tongue
warefa! … We dont Bleep with y‘all… report to your base.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
I tap into your faith... Admission is ours for the taking. grin grin.
Realest dude ever. You are sighted.
Washere padi mi toh sure, olenupa, oriye wambe! Ooooooshey!!!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Good morning everyone.
grin grin grin.
If you notice, na only people wey no get work dey always post by this kain time for nairaland..
S/O to IDGAF.. This dude be killing every perceived enemy that comes his way... cheesy cheesy.

I concur with you absolutely!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2015
Venus007:
Lol! Big head! Imnt saying u shouldnt curse at all. Im jst saying sum situatns dnt warrant it, or at least dnt use too many nah. I curse too! There are sum emotions that are betta understood when we curse.... Hehehe. Husband kor!
Lmao!!! See as I don make u soft.When u started u were lyk Patience Ozokwor,now u've mellowed.B4 u know it,u'll start telling me u love me.It's ur type that falls in luv easily.

Anyway,I don't like been a distraction to someone.I know u are preparing 4 ur aptitude test.Pls prepare hard.Wish u the very best.Pray u get admitted so that when I see u in 5yrs time,we cud eventually get married and av 3 lovely kids.For now,adios mami.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Reekado: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2015
IDGAF:

Lmao!!! See as I don make u soft.When u started u were lyk Patience Ozokwor,now u've mellowed.B4 u know it,u'll start telling me u love me.It's ur type that falls in luv easily.

Anyway,I don't like been a distraction to someone.I know u are preparing 4 ur aptitude test.Pls prepare hard.Wish u the very best.Pray u get admitted so that when I see u in 5yrs time,we cud eventually get married and av 3 lovely kids.For now,adios mami.
ma nigga be trippin? undecided… y‘all just gave lil miss miss Butterflies undecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2015
IDGAF:

thiz guy has got ma jaw dropping everytime. Whatta classy retort! Where do you get all this punchlines from?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Venus007(f): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2015
Lol. U replied calmly nah. It wouldnt av made sense to bark. Nah. Iv written it. Thanks 4 d wish. Bye.
IDGAF:

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2015
Venus007:
Damn! You gotta be lucky to have such a terrific dude like IDGAF as a husband, any way seeing your hwat and sweet legs in a serene background alone, I can't help but to say you guys are both lucky! I saw ur epic transient vibe on the UI thread and I was like WOW... Hope you look as gorgeous as your alluring perception. Unilorin here we come! Less than a month to go, advancement is imminent!!!

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Venus007(f): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2015
Thank u.... He seems like a cool guy sha. grin
GideonG:
Damn! You gotta be lucky to have such a terrific dude like IDGAF as a husband, any way seeing your hwat and sweet legs in a serene background alone, I can't help but to say you guys are both lucky! I saw ur epic transient vibe on the UI thread and I was like WOW... Hope you look as gorgeous as your alluring perception. Unilorin here we come! Less than a month to go, advancement is imminent!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.