Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2398007 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by oluwadanie1(m): 12:07am On Aug 26, 2015
Acecube:
lol, I'm half serious... but i think subsequent sets have been better in that regard, so fear not bro... '12

actually i entered in 2013, i think you are right tho cos our girls fyn pass una own
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Acecube(m): 12:07am On Aug 26, 2015
Alhasan1:
. My boss.How u dey?
I'm good Sir, You really haven't deterred in the business of dropping wonderfully written, obahiagbonic epistles
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 12:09am On Aug 26, 2015
MsTIQ:
"Make Ur Passion Your Profession, and U'd surely not regret that Decision"... Make I dey pack my bags small small, College go soon call... s/o to All Stalites and to all aspirants as well: And Goodluck in Ur Admission-wait! Non eris si tunc non! Pacem smiley
Hi! I Assumed you're in pharmacy.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Acecube(m): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2015
oluwadanie1:

actually i entered in 2013, i think you are right tho cos our girls fyn pass una own
abi... we just had to manage ni
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by klexycole(m): 12:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Reekado:
très fine merci… je devais 78%… Comment était ta examens? cheesy
Alhamdulillah pour mon examen, je l'avais 66% .Mais je pense que son trop petit
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by gentleman100(m): 12:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Temmi001:
but sir, what If I choose to work assiduosly hard, and aim as high as Gates? What if I refuse to work over-ambitously. The reason for social stratification is the variation in mentality. Why some people find it cool to say, 'my boss is blah blah', a few, very few, I mean Infinitesimally few others find it disgusting and an act of mediocrity. These few others turn out to be the Ones on Forbes World's Billionaire's list
I understand your view but, Do you know Gates and co never had it in mind to be these rich? Everyone of them was thinking about how to impact life positively and be happy, now they are making dolls with pleasure not stress. As for me, all I want is to be happy and comfortable. Anyways, when I was in Rep du Benin, I used to think like this. Life is all about choice and experience makes choices more vivid.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by MsTIQ(m): 12:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Temmi001:
Hi! I Assumed you're in pharmacy.
No, not pharmacy BT I take a liking to the 'Profession'.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 12:16am On Aug 26, 2015
[/font][/color][/i][/right][/b][/quote]
If I told u I read a single thing u said,that's a very fat lie.It wud be the worst downgrade to my personality to spill words with.When I said u were invisible and insignificant 2 me.You thought I was joking!!! Sonofmark is who you are licking his hairy balls 2 be like.Let him come talk 2 me.you are just speaking big words 4 nothing with no iota of humour.I don't want u 2 av emotional breakdown.Just call ur mentor.Av mentioned the chicken sh*t hoping he wud come.And 4 ur info,nobody worships me here.Am lyk everyone else.It's you,trying 2 impress ur mentor who u Frenchkiss his d*ck daily.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by gentleman100(m): 12:19am On Aug 26, 2015
Attention o!!! Don't drop huge lexicons for your lecturers, especially the ones with super ego, I no know no go dey o.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Reekado: 12:19am On Aug 26, 2015
klexycole:
Alhamdulillah pour mon examen, je l'avais 66% .Mais je pense que son trop petit
66% trop petit?.. non, je ne pense pas ainsi mon ami. laisse juste attendre pour la liste d'admission.Im pas trop confiant moi, mais je crois que Dieu fera pour nous wink
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by wheesin(m): 12:23am On Aug 26, 2015
IDGAF:

If I told u I read a single thing u said,that's a very fat lie.It wud be the worst downgrade to my personality to spill words with.When I said u were invisible and insignificant 2 me.You thought I was joking!!! Sonofmark is who you are licking his hairy balls 2 be like.Let him come talk 2 me.you are just speaking big words 4 nothing with no iota of humour.I don't want u 2 av emotional breakdown.Just call ur mentor.Av mentioned the chicken sh*t hoping he wud come.And 4 ur info,nobody worships me here.Am lyk everyone else.It's you,trying 2 impress ur mentor who u Frenchkiss his d*ck daily.

bro is thesonofmark back..who is this for ?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 12:25am On Aug 26, 2015
gentleman100:
I understand your view but, Do you know Gates and co never had it in mind to be these rich? Everyone of them was thinking about how to impact life positively and be happy, now they are making dolls with pleasure not stress. As for me, all I want is to be happy and comfortable. Anyways, when I was in Rep du Benin, I used to think like this. Life is all about choice and experience makes choices more vivid.
MsTIQ:
No, not pharmacy BT I take a liking to the 'Profession'.
gentleman100:
I Know. I wasn't laying emphasis on riches. Riches are just an encapsulation of the entire success story. You would agree no less that being happy, doing what you wish to do at any given point might not be fully actualized if you have One very person who who computes your mothly pay. You'ld need to keep satisfying him through your life without getting to where He is, since he gave you the job. Isn't this Brain-drain?
Disclaimer: This post doesn't intend to trivialize paid-emloyment, rather, it lays emphasis on self employment, most especially, for those interested in Tech-ENT.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by klexycole(m): 12:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Reekado:
66% trop petit?.. non, je ne pense pas ainsi mon ami. laisse juste attendre pour la liste d'admission.Im pas trop confiant moi, mais je crois que Dieu fera pour nous wink
Ameen! Merci patron.

Wanna apprendre le français, semble que vous êtes vraiment bon à IT.CAN Nous discuter en privé ??
smiley smiley
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 12:31am On Aug 26, 2015
dharay99:

lemme check....
Uhm so it took u 58mins to
come up wid a dumb stupíd reply like ds.?
Niqqur yhu so dafttt.

I can't even remember d last tym i had a convo
with an amoebic creature like u.
I can see yhu'v been keepinq daht in ur fuçkinq
aba-made rectangular brainbox.

All yhu jez posted are trash, sumfin a nursery2 student
could post widin a min.
Don't lemme get down wid u Ape, I'm warninq.

If dey worship ur lickinq ass ova here,
Dharay doesn't give a shiiiii abt u or ur demise.

& next tym u quote me, get a coffin ready 4ur
castrated burial cus u are fuçkinq beneath mi Moronic Algae.
If I told u I read a single thing aside from the end u wud think am lying.It wud be the worst downgrade to my personality to spill words with you.When I said u were invisible and insignificant 2 me.You thought I was joking!!!What's Moronic algae? Is that a curse? Am I supposed 2 feel bad afta seing that? Sonofmark is who you are licking his hairy balls 2 be like.Let him come talk 2 me.you are just speaking big words 4 nothing with no iota of humour.I don't want u 2 av emotional breakdown.Just call ur mentor.Av mentioned the chicken sh*t hoping he wud come.And 4 ur info,nobody worships me here.Am lyk everyone else.It's you,trying 2 impress ur mentor who u Frenchkiss his d*ck daily.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 12:35am On Aug 26, 2015
wheesin:

bro is thesonofmark back..who is this for ?
No,it's one of his gay disciples who came here earlier saying sh*t.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Reekado: 12:36am On Aug 26, 2015
If youre in 2016/2017 reading this now… this was THE BEST THREAD EVER wink
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Reekado: 12:40am On Aug 26, 2015
klexycole:
Ameen! Merci patron.

Wanna apprendre le français, semble que vous êtes vraiment bon à IT.CAN Nous discuter en privé ??
smiley smiley
tu me flattes mon ami, vous n'êtes pas un novice vous. En attente sur la liste d'admission avant toute connaissances tho. je te souhaite le meilleur mon ami, vous voir en classe par septembre coursemate wink
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by wheesin(m): 12:44am On Aug 26, 2015
IDGAF:

No,it's one of his gay disciples who came here earlier saying sh*t.

ok ...keep firing..i want him personally..dead/alive
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 26, 2015
Acecube:
better pray they don't use the same criteria as they did during my time... Ugly girls everywhere... they just admit them plenty
..Ehn,they shld use it na..I'm pretty bt I can be ugly if need be ooh
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 26, 2015
haywhy911:
awwwn,lol. *checks her dp and sighs* definitely pretty
Lolzz
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by klexycole(m): 12:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Reekado:
tu me flattes mon ami, vous n'êtes pas un novice vous. En attente sur la liste d'admission avant toute connaissances tho. je te souhaite le meilleur mon ami, vous voir en classe par septembre coursemate wink
Je pense qu'il ya Gonna Be Time For Français Lorsque nous gagnons Admission.Wish vous le meilleur Trop d'amis. wink
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Acecube(m): 12:53am On Aug 26, 2015
MzLarem:
..Ehn,they shld use it na..I'm pretty bt I can be ugly if need be ooh
lol funny you... well may you get favoured with whatever criteria they intend to use... good night
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 26, 2015
Acecube:
lol funny you... well may you get favoured with whatever criteria they intend to use... good night
Amen..thanks..good night
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by oluwadanie1(m): 3:02am On Aug 26, 2015
Where is the thread for night crawlers
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 3:34am On Aug 26, 2015
gentleman100:
how do you know 30k passed?
I applied for a gentleman's course anyways. Ko Kan mi.
I was told that 30k passed but that's not our biz, our biz is admission, omo na admission sure pass.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 3:37am On Aug 26, 2015
gentleman100:
although, it's good to aim high, but not everybody can own a company, there are other gates behind bill gates, mikes behind adenuga, alikos behind dangote. if everybody wants to be as ambitious,rich and famous as them, who will become policemen, soldiers, who will work in government sectors?. Life is all about choice, even in heavenly places, angels have ranks.
Yeah, we don't expect everybody to think like us, we are exceptional beigns. We are not ordinary so we can't do what ordinary people are doing.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 3:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Temmi001:
''when you dine with men, you'll think like a man.'' -(TEMI,2015)
Omo this ur quote no be here wo. Naso, nice one.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 3:47am On Aug 26, 2015
MzLarem:
I'm pretty nd I knw it..Hehe..lol
Yes, yes pretty sexy mama, admission is urs for the taking! To score above 70% no be beans, dat na A anywhere even for waec. So imagine sey na 70 u go dey blast 4 100level ur Gp go high like ur highness, your majesty!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 4:00am On Aug 26, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Dat film is so hilarious...d main actor was an engr so am I in advance

Amen o...nxt yr we gonna be telling 2016/2017 aspirants to keep calm and excel

Na which film be dat?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 4:09am On Aug 26, 2015
Acecube:
it's the country we find ourselves bro, if you follow passion alone without considering some other factors.. life may give you an uppercut like mortal-kombat
Omo no be small brutality.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 4:18am On Aug 26, 2015
duke59:
Right on point bro.... If everybody becomes employer of labour there will be no one else left to employ......we will all make it in life it dose not matter if we are employed or we are employing people
#just_my_humble_point_of view
Everybody wants things differently but we will always move towards what we always imagine for ourselves, our most dominating thoughts will most certainly turn to reality. If I should ever work then I need no big company or something, I prefer to be a Lecturer so I can have ample time for other engagement and keep on furthering, cos I wanna have Ph.d like maaaaad!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 4:22am On Aug 26, 2015
Temmi001:
but sir, what If I choose to work assiduosly hard, and aim as high as Gates? What if I refuse to work over-ambitously. The reason for social stratification is the variation in mentality. Why some people find it cool to say, 'my boss is blah blah', a few, very few, I mean Infinitesimally few others find it disgusting and an act of mediocrity. These few others turn out to be the Ones on Forbes World's Billionaire's list

That's brilliant! We kind of think a like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.