Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,135 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2403221 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by hulkhiharitoz(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
.Be wary of fraudsters, admission seekers advised
Hits: 356
The Admission Officer of the University of Ilorin, Mr. Mansur Alfanla, has advised prospective admission seekers to be wary of people of dubious character, saying that, anybody requesting for any payment to process admission into the University should be regarded as a fraudster.
Mr. Alfanla gave this advice last Tuesday (September 1, 2015) while featuring on a Yoruba programme entitled “Oro to n lo” on Unilorin 89.3 FM, pointed out that admission is not for sale at the University of Ilorin and that the management of the University would not entertain to any story emanating from such an unlawful act.
While responding to a question on the cut-off mark for this year’s admission exercise, the Admission Officer held that the University Senate is yet to make any pronouncement on this, maintaining that the University always keeps to the principle of fair play and equity by only giving admission to the candidates who meet the admission requirements.
Mr. Alfanla disclosed that the University would admit about 8,000 candidates for the new academic session, pointing out, however, that the University management was working towards increasing the figure.
Explaining that the number of students that would be admitted for the new academic session is subject to the directive of the National Universities Commission (NUC), Mr. Alfanla appealed to governments at all levels to provide needed facilities for the nation’s universities in order to increase their carrying capacities for them to be able to admit more students.
He said that the University of Ilorin had recently introduced over 13 new courses as well as created more Departments to accommodate more students into the most patronised university in Nigeria. According to him, some of the newly accredited courses include Criminology, Computer Engineering, Computer Education, and Public Administration, among others.
Mr. Alfanla congratulated the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic), Prof. (Mrs.) Sidikat Ijaiya, and her team, on the recent post-UTME screening exercise, which he described as “hitch-free”.
He also commended the Directorate of Computer Service and Information Technology, (COMSIT) for the provision of sufficient internet access as well as the uninterrupted power supply throughout the period of the examinations.

THREAD WISELY cool cool
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Titidi:

You should know I was just joking, I also wanted to be FTC sir
Aight then.If u say so ma'am,then it's all gud.Stay safe.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by matthew80(m): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
I left since pg396 about 4hrs ago or so, now we're on pg403 (7 new pages). I'm sure this year's thread's gonna be the longest. Maybe like pg1000 before the list comes out. Lol.

If you're one of those targeting the FTC stuff -- repent.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by sylvar02(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
matthew80:
I left since pg396 about 4hrs ago or so, now we're on pg403 (7 new pages). I'm sure this year's thread's gonna be the longest. Maybe like pg1000 before the list comes out. Lol.

If you're one of those targeting the FTC stuff -- repent.

Lmao
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by matthew80(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
God said "My son, your admission is already a settled case, stop worrying".
All I could say is "Thank You Lord".

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by fawaz050(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
.Be wary of fraudsters, admission seekers advised
Hits: 356
The Admission Officer of the University of Ilorin, Mr. Mansur Alfanla, has advised prospective admission seekers to be wary of people of dubious character, saying that, anybody requesting for any payment to process admission into the University should be regarded as a fraudster.
Mr. Alfanla gave this advice last Tuesday (September 1, 2015) while featuring on a Yoruba programme entitled “Oro to n lo” on Unilorin 89.3 FM, pointed out that admission is not for sale at the University of Ilorin and that the management of the University would not entertain to any story emanating from such an unlawful act.
While responding to a question on the cut-off mark for this year’s admission exercise, the Admission Officer held that the University Senate is yet to make any pronouncement on this, maintaining that the University always keeps to the principle of fair play and equity by only giving admission to the candidates who meet the admission requirements.
Mr. Alfanla disclosed that the University would admit about 8,000 candidates for the new academic session, pointing out, however, that the University management was working towards increasing the figure.
Explaining that the number of students that would be admitted for the new academic session is subject to the directive of the National Universities Commission (NUC), Mr. Alfanla appealed to governments at all levels to provide needed facilities for the nation’s universities in order to increase their carrying capacities for them to be able to admit more students.
He said that the University of Ilorin had recently introduced over 13 new courses as well as created more Departments to accommodate more students into the most patronised university in Nigeria. According to him, some of the newly accredited courses include Criminology, Computer Engineering, Computer Education, and Public Administration, among others.
Mr. Alfanla congratulated the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic), Prof. (Mrs.) Sidikat Ijaiya, and her team, on the recent post-UTME screening exercise, which he described as “hitch-free”.
He also commended the Directorate of Computer Service and Information Technology, (COMSIT) for the provision of sufficient internet access as well as the uninterrupted power supply throughout the period of the examinations.

THREAD WISELY cool cool
Mr Alfanla na today una. don dey do padi padi ...insha Allah I no say una don put my name for first list...#na Today

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by matthew80(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
If you believe in God's Word, then stand on this prophecy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
haywhy911:
am doing mrtopeqs' job
shocked not mine only

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by matthew80(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
If you make FTC on pg404 --
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by wheesin(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
[size=50pt]Oh MY GOD sad I MISSED 400...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!![/size]
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by wheesin(m): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
khassy:
to all the people dat commented on page 400 without keeping a place for the only son of Sango®® .... THUNDER FAYA ALL OF UNA angryangryangry

so una no lemme go lesson today cus of 400 and I no even see 50*50 buy for 400 abi.... THE THUNDER THAT WOULD FAYA ALL OF U IS STILL TAKING OSOGBO WEED angryangryangry

and to the stewpid bus that delayed me from reaching school early and onning my data to browse VIO go catch Una today undecidedundecided

and to Wheesin for spoiling the plan and forgetting to wake me up to steal the FTC on 400 THUNDER FAYA YOUR RIGHT EAR OMO ALE JATI JATI undecidedundecidedundecided angryangry

and to agent9 for refusing to alert me that the thread is now on 399 UR TAB SCREEN GO FALL TODAY angryangry

and to all further edyats as may try to treat this as a joke MAY YOU ALL BE BANNED ON PAGE 499 undecidedundecided

signed

Khassy®®®
for the Sango family

You sonofabiich... you scattered the plan..you too dey sleep..now everything has spoilt.. angry
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by sammyomotola: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
D pages are running faster
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Royalty00: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by fawaz050(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Royalty00:
Unilorin admission is based on merit.
Shey second list go dey sha?

http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/en/2013-09-02-10-18-35/news-feed/4695-unilorin-admission-is-based-on-merit-vc
I wouldn't be so sure about that...but may God make it easy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by mystolad(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
IDGAF:

Lmao!!! Actually that's my nature.I never gave a phuck since age 7.

Anyway,u r ryt,and it's not as if I don't appreciate it.Am just trying 2 make a point that every school is better.It's the students responsiveness towards learning that brings the shine of a school,and every school has good students as unilorin does.I went 2 unical and am as proud of it thesame way I am of unilorin 2.Infracstructurally speaking Unical is even more advanced than unilorin,with the biggest library in Africa.Every school has its glory.Hope u get my point.

cool
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
IDGAF:

Welcome 2 hiphop culture dawg! Say it till u make it.Paint a picture of ur dream and all that.That's what it is player.But me,phuck it! I aint just saying it.Am walking it.I might not stack some Oprah kind of figures,but atleast the papers been made.And am living my dream! Phuck it! Am selling my dream to the world.Making beats.

Success on ur hustle bro!
Thanks bro, success for both of us and every real hustler out there, we got to follow our passion and do what we have to do to advance, no dulling, no time to waste. Let's keep on keeping it real!

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by uxomykaz: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Oh! Tanks for dat...and wat abt d hostel portal...wil it be opened only wen all list has been released or wen??

not till when all the list is out....the hostel portal appears jst like a thief in the night...bt i tink it shud be opened for freshers during the week of clearance or when clearance begins nt rilli sure tho
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by plento(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
attention guys!!!!! my gf is a virgin.
cheesy grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by plento(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
observing cool[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by plento(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
hmm
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by plento(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
any sociologist in the house?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by agent9(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
why don't I believe this?

Ma bi mi ni jamb question..... grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by agent9(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
plento:
any sociologist in the house?

Yeah...sociologist here

Hw can i help u?

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by agent9(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yungmilio2:

wink
l
397 n 399
am in charge @ 399 crescent
THREAD WISELY
PAY YOUR HOUSE RENT [ very important ]
agent9 anybody wey no pay house rent pursue am
mizyB salutes

Copy dat sire grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by starkid7k(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
plento:
attention guys!!!!! my gf is a virgin. cheesy grin
bring_her_mak_i_deflower_her
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by agent9(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
khassy:
to all the people dat commented on page 400 without keeping a place for the only son of Sango®® .... THUNDER FAYA ALL OF UNA angryangryangry

so una no lemme go lesson today cus of 400 and I no even see 50*50 buy for 400 abi.... THE THUNDER THAT WOULD FAYA ALL OF U IS STILL TAKING OSOGBO WEED angryangryangry

and to the stewpid bus that delayed me from reaching school early and onning my data to browse VIO go catch Una today undecidedundecided

and to Wheesin for spoiling the plan and forgetting to wake me up to steal the FTC on 400 THUNDER FAYA YOUR RIGHT EAR OMO ALE JATI JATI undecidedundecidedundecided angryangry

and to agent9 for refusing to alert me that the thread is now on 399 UR TAB SCREEN GO FALL TODAY angryangry

and to all further edyats as may try to treat this as a joke MAY YOU ALL BE BANNED ON PAGE 499 undecidedundecided

signed

Khassy®®®
for the Sango family

Hehehehe grin

Fckup guy

Me self no know wen e reach 399

BTW....my tab don spoil already grin cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by agent9(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
starkid7k:
tongue grin hmmmm

400 boss

U try...

Make i dash u land join?

I fit collect some from khassy..yongmilio2...wheesin give u o cheesy

Just name it grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by LEGITLAYO: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
agent9:

Ma bi mi ni jamb question..... grin
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by plento(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
agent9:

Yeah...sociologist here

Hw can i help u?
are u a fresher?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by plento(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
starkid7k:
bring_her_mak_i_deflower_her
drop ur line now

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.