Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2391757 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
rkarang:

I couldn't get my photo-card/application form signed; hence, my application was not complete.

Had it been that I had finished all my 100level exams before the closure of the application, I would have got enough confidence to convince my HOD to sign em for me.

Well, I'll definitely apply next year.
Eyya.
would try to reach someone at Ilorin to help me confirm if the shortlist of awardees is actually true.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Temmi001:
Eyya.
would try to reach someone at Ilorin to help me confirm if the shortlist of awardees is actually true.

Pls what do u think is paramount in determining one's success in obtaining these scholarships? Is it how good ur o level is, ur current Cgpa or passing their aptitude test?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by adegunahmed(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=klexycole post=38038173][i] A MUST READ FOR ALL POST UTME CANDIDATES

All candidates should note that this year Admission Lists will be out in few hours and it will come out in batches. The message alert you will get will have the heading UNILORIN in bold and will be in this format, "AYENI, 56255229EA, You've been offered provisional admission, kindly visit www.unilorin.edu.ng for more details". Kindly debunk any other messages that is against the aforementioned writes-up in quote. You'll get a message from the University either through phone or message via your mail acknowledging your admission. That means you may not get a message via your phone, You can check your mails. We use this opportunity to implore all candidates to relax as the admission status will be accessible on Jamb portal anytime from this hour. Out of the 8,000 candidates that will be offered provisional admission into our better by far university, You'll be among them by God's grace, If you believe, Write "Amen".[/i]Amen
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by DharmyYinks: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Miss Yhenny, Miss Thomii and Miss Pheyii. Re u gurls aspirants...feel free to chat here and u re welcome to our NL Family.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by DharmyYinks: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Temmi001:
Eyya.
U re studyin chemical engineering...ryt?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Duke59,bro! How av u been? Been a while.Hope u've practiced your victory dance? Cos soon ur much awaited msg gon come!!!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Definitely.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Definitely.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
GideonG:

Pls what do u think is paramount in determining one's success in obtaining these scholarships? Is it how good ur o level is, ur current Cgpa or passing their aptitude test?
The three factors put together are used.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
GideonG:

It depends on the type of scholarship that you're applying for. More importantly, how you comply with the instructions on your application page.

Firstly, you'll first be shortlisted before sitting for aptitude test.

If you're applying for SHELL/TOTAL/NLNG (100level), it's based on your UTME score and best five O'level, PTDF is based on your CGPA only. For the UTME & O'level, I don't know the percentages they use...

Mostly, 200 level applications are based on CGPA plus O'level.

Suffice to say that my bro bagged Total (150k), PTDF (200k plus Lap), and Bode Amoo (50k).

Very soon, everything will be more clearer.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
I sight you Alfa Tajudeen40
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Tajudeen40(m): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
rkarang:
I sight you Alfa Tajudeen40
u must explain how u take see me ooo. Shey u be whinch ni?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Tajudeen40(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Even unilorin dey respect nairaland so therefore, i never ever hear say nairaland memeber no get alert although no b everybody sha but 80 per they get alert. SAT alert day !
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Tajudeen40:

From microscopic and telescopic view of you noni cheesygrin How's Socundecided

The only Alfa that got admission into 3 universities UNIPORT (Soc), UNILORIN (Soc),& KWASU in 2013. Twale sir! cheesygrin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Tajudeen40:

From microscopic and telescopic view of you noni cheesygrin How's Socundecided

The only Alfa that got admission into 3 universities UNIPORT (Soc), UNILORIN (Soc),& KWASU (Hosp Mgt) in 2013. Twale sir! cheesygrin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
rkarang:

It depends on the type of scholarship that you're applying for. More importantly, how you comply with the instructions on your application page.

If you're applying for SHELL/TOTAL/NLNG (100level), it's based on your UTME score and best five O'level, PTDF is based on your CGPA only. For the UTME & O'level, I don't know the percentages they use...

Suffice to say that my bro bagged Total (150k), PTDF (200k plus Lap), and Bode Amoo (50k).

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
rkarang:

You mean PTDF is 200k per year?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by kennyskeelzz: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jerryspan:
.lols ofcourse I do.Jerry is d name.Industrial chemistry

good course too, hope to be shaking hands with all of you guys and LADIES grin grin soon

have a good one
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
GideonG:

You mean PTDF is 200k per year?

Yeah! First year, he was paid 200k plus Lap... When he got to his final year, it was 250k.

I guess the additional 50k was meant for his project.

However, NLNG still remains the highest paid with a sum of 300k every year cheesygrin You go smile tired wink
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
It's raining here faa and no babe to warm my chilling body.

**Sips Ogogoro and Gedi ***
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Tajudeen40:
Even unilorin dey respect nairaland so therefore, i never ever hear say nairaland memeber no get alert although no b everybody sha but 80 per they get alert. SAT alert day !
Respect respect yah man, hw ph? I hope u'll host the better by farians tight! I'v 2 meet Mary in Ilorin. Let's keep tha fire burning.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
GideonG:

Respect respect yah man, hw ph? I hope u'll host the better by farians tight! I'v 2 meet Mary in Ilorin. Let's keep tha fire burning.

You self recognize his excellence!

**Oya chop knuckle chop knuckle, shoulder self follow ** cheesygrin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
rkarang:

Yeah! First year, he was paid 200k plus Lap... When he got to his final year, it was 250k.

I guess the additional 50k was meant for his project.

However, NLNG still remains the highest paid with a sum of 300k every year cheesygrin You go smile tired wink

No wonder my cousin dat graduated fr Mbbs in ABU was always in money. He used to collect fr both NLNG and Chevron. Including Nigerian army monthly salary as an exboy plus level 5 monthly salary from Gombe state government which is official for all medical students. Na so my guy man buy motor 4 sch wo. Now he is completing his housemanship in ABUTH Shika.

Na only one enter my eye jare, PTDF. But there's no harm in trying all. Na programming money sure pass.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Jerryspan(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
rkarang:

sire,I heard studnts r monitored so as not to get more dan one scholarship.how true is that?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
rkarang:

You self recognize his excellence!
**Oya chop knuckle chop knuckle, shoulder self follow ** cheesygrin
Na so my guy, washere padi mi toh sure. Oriye wambe.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jerryspan:
sire ,I heard studnts r monitored so as not to get more dan one scholarship.how true is that?

Boss, I be pikin ooo... A pencil in the hand of the creator.

As regard monitoring, it only seems so. It is only usually stated in the terms and conditions of the scholarship that you must not benefit from similar organization...

That made my bro not to apply for other scholarships initially... In fact, when he was nominated for PTDF (yes, they used to nominate the best 4 or maybe those that are on first class in certain courses... Dunno about now), he was scared of losing TOTAL; later he got over em when he got to know that "they don't actually monitor em."

One of his friends got more than 5 (Aseju cheesygrin )... Yeah, being an engine student now!

However, if the scholarship organization uses scholarstica; applicants won't be able to get more than one, cos scholarstica has all applicants details in its database.

Should they use their individual website to accept applications, they won't be able to track/monitor applicants.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by yhenny(f): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Miss Yhenny, Miss Thomii and Miss Pheyii. Re u gurls aspirants...feel free to chat here and u re welcome to our NL Family.

Am not
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
GideonG:

No wonder my cousin dat graduated fr Mbbs in ABU was always in money. He used to collect fr both NLNG and Chevron. Including Nigerian army monthly salary as an exboy plus level 5 monthly salary from Gombe state government which is official for all medical students. Na so my guy man buy motor 4 sch wo. Now he is completing his housemanship in ABUTH Shika.

Na only one enter my eye jare, PTDF. But there's no harm in trying all. Na programming money sure pass.

Edu pays, especially for whoever understands how it pays.

#In TopeAlabi's voice: Gi Gi Gi Irawo cheesygrin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by immortal07: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
abeg is der any scholarship dat is using cgpa of 3.0 nd above ..nd is fr any level...most i c is fr 100 nd 200.............any maths aspirant in d biuilding?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Jerryspan(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
rkarang:

Boss, I be pikin ooo... A pencil in the hand of the creator.

As regard monitoring, it only seems so. It is only usually stated in the terms and conditions of the scholarship that you must not benefit from similar organization...

That made my bro not to apply for other scholarships initially... In fact, when he was nominated for PTDF (yes, they used to nominate the best 4 or maybe those that are on first class in certain courses... Dunno about now), he was scared of losing TOTAL; later he got over em when he got to know that "they don't actually monitor em."

One of his friends got more than 5 (Aseju cheesygrin )... Yeah, being an engine student now!

However, if the scholarship organization uses scholarstica; applicants won't be able to get more than one, cos scholarstica has all applicants details in its database.

Should they use their individual website to accept applications, they won't be able to track/monitor applicants.
make dem no use scholarstica oo.Nlng is for 100l students abi
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Naxo I missed moi Finance class tonight...

It's past 11, I should sleep now wink
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by DharmyYinks: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Temmi001:
Definitely.
Do u knw any Rofiat Nurudeen same dept as urs

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.