Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2396124 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jerryspan:
u for even first ask am if him get bank account.lols
Lol..he's a village man truly,he might nt av. FTC 448..Hmm,dat 1 too is smtin

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by dpacificheraclx(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sveen:
Thanks! Though I'm not trying to deificate nor glorify myself with my grandiloquence, that would be an apotheosis, I just can't seem to stop myself from the sesquipedalianistic notion whenever I'm annoyed, which I really am.

I mean I was really sure that the list would be out today, not knowing that I've been a victim of their vanity.
hmm not only you too man, i was fooled too... But ayyy yu really don't knw the difficulties I experienced while reading ur post. I had to use shea butter to make my tongue run with ease. But man you're an excellent communicator I like your 21st Century command of english... And to them ladies if a guy like Sveen ask you out, jxt give him a straight Yeah.... Nice one man
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sveen:
It's high time you guys stopped these gargantuan gaga, desist from getting our hopes high with the desultory wits of your supposed reliable sources.

It's pretty much unworthy of y'all perpetrators to acquiesce yourself to the fact that it is seemingly contemptuous to fool thousands of aspirants with your gummy salivas, thereby disregarding the intense feeling of immense anxieties, throwing lots of peeps in a colossal conundrum about the supposed date the admission list would be out.

It is also exasperating to say the least at the rate in which you guys have fooled lots of us to the extent that so many peeps, including myself was not able to fall into slumber, all in the name of admission tensions.

I'm urging you guys to please, stop making this harder for us by spewing spunks and gumption, prolly to have fun; stop getting our hopes high for the fun of it.

Thanks!
Since ur english is so good,why nt write a letter 2 d school management on our behalf..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
MzLarem:
Since ur english is so good,why nt write a letter 2 d school management on our behalf..

I wouldn't suggest that if I were you..............it might take days to finish reading the letter, that'll make the list take more days to come outcheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Mubis(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
lol..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Kcblunt(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Plz guys do unilorin admit into pub admin .tru h.n.d 300l?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Ipinlaxy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ohhhh damn tired,unilorin why now ;(
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Sveen: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
MzLarem:
Hmm...

I cannot seem to nurture such thought, as they might, perhaps think I'm showing off my grandiloquence just to make them aware of my egotheism, which speaks alot about my characterism; I might be regarded as narcissist.

I can't possibly tell them to hasten up the systems, vis-a-vis the admission thingy as protocols must be observed. Especially when there are oceans of aspirant seeking for admission.

What I have a problem with are those sheering there gummy saliva with their flatulent bowl towel, thereby causing a hullabaloo with their rig-mar-ole.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Mubis(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Infact would have preferred not hearing anything concerning this Wednesday.. Come dey wait since
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
MzLarem:
ha..................iyaf suffer is dis what ppl nw receive for being generous

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Jerryspan(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sveen:
Thanks! Though I'm not trying to deificate nor glorify myself with my grandiloquence, that would be an apotheosis, I just can't seem to stop myself from the sesquipedalianistic notion whenever I'm annoyed, which I really am.

I mean I was really sure that the list would be out today, not knowing that I've been a victim of their vanity.
lolsssss.Omo gently na.see d kind chaos wey u wan cause for dis thread.duke don talk say na further english#
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Sveen: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jerryspan:
lolsssss.Omo gently na.see d kind chaos wey u wan cause for dis thread.duke don talk say na further english#
Thanks for your politesse.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Jerryspan(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
MzLarem:
lols.Duke,u see ur life?? Even ur daughter don talk say u be village man
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jerryspan:
help me tell am make he carry him further english come down to our level oo
Just ordinary english won't harm undecided
Tho it might come in handy when we need to put somebody in order

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by DharmyYinks: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Temmi001:
I know Muhammed-Nuhu Rafiat pretty well. I do not have any knowledge about her CGPA. Even if I do—I believe this is a public forum, and data should be encrypted—I wouldn't disclose it. I also have no knowledge if she's on NL.
U callin her by d name Rafiat wit d inclusion of Muhammed satisfies my doubt dat u re well acquainted wit her. I agree wit u on d GP disclosure.

pls dnt tel her I asked of her
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jerryspan:
lols.Duke,u see ur life?? Even ur daughter don talk say u be village man
SMH............FYI daugther in law
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by DharmyYinks: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
*enters thread*

Hey guys...hw is d wait for d list?

*sees an avalanche of further English....dusts my slippers....runs outta thread*

smh
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Saidoff(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dey won kill me ni,
Make alert enter fast now.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Wizardbee: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Adeshizzy:

Boss i hail o.. your grammar too much..Lool
Are you related to Patrick obahiagbon
I fear o o o....... with all this oyinbo I wonder why he is still looking for admission

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
mrtopeqs:

I wouldn't suggest that if I were you..............it might take days to finish reading the letter, that'll make the list take more days to come outcheesy
Are u trying 2 say d school management is dull or wat? Dey aff release list finish
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
duke59:
ha..................iyaf suffer is dis what ppl nw receive for being generous
Lolz..don't mind dem jae..they don't knw u're a VIP both in d village nd d city
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sveen:
Hmm...

I cannot seem to nurture such thought, as they might, perhaps think I'm showing off my grandiloquence just to make them aware of my egotheism, which speaks alot about my characterism; I might be regarded as narcissist.

I can't possibly tell them to hasten up the systems, vis-a-vis the admission thingy as protocols must be observed. Especially when there are oceans of aspirant seeking for admission.

What I have a problem with are those sheering there gummy saliva with their flatulent bowl towel, thereby causing a hullabaloo with their rig-mar-ole.

As much as I admire ur use of english..I find it totally unnecessary in dis case..Totally!...anyway,whatevs man
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Bowaley17(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
E get as e be oh. Wey i don dey xpt am today.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
MzLarem:
Are u trying 2 say d school management is dull or wat? Dey aff release list finish

If dem no release list, how dey go take resume new session............we go protest am ni
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Sveen: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
MzLarem:
As much as I admire ur use of english..I find it totally unnecessary in dis case..Totally!...anyway,whatevs man
Going by your stance, I deem it fit to ask you that what is the use of English Language if it's not spoken?

Be it via grammatical grandeur or not, Anglo lingua coherence is plausible and should be practised by all; and that's of course in my own cognition.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Sveen: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Wizardbee:
I fear o o o....... with all this oyinbo I wonder why he is still looking for admission
Vituperation of the side effect of drastic narcotics, I suppose?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sveen:
Going by your stance, I deem it fit to ask you that what is the use of English Language if it's not spoken?
Be it via grammatical grandeur or not, Anglo lingua coherence is plausible and should be practised by all; and that's of course in my own cognition.

Oga, I'm not here to down your morale but I go with what she meant, it's unnecessary in this case, this is a social platform and people should be able to get your opinion fast even if you use the thesaurus in every word and you're not understood it's just a waste of effort..........
even hon Patrick is sometimes taken as a joke cos he hardly use his English to communicate, I remember a video about him giving a speech at unilag, most student were just hailing or hyping him cos of his English I don't even think they got the message he was passing through.

to communicate, the one you're passing your message through to must comprehend what you're saying but the moment the receiver dont understand you then I think such communication is lost.

it's just my opinion though, abeg no take am too harsh for my body

5 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
mrtopeqs:

If dem no release list, how dey go take resume new session............we go protest am ni
u still won protest am..no dey go ur FUTMINNA
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
MzLarem:
u still won protest am..no dey go ur FUTMINNA

I just wan support you peeps ni, if anything happens.......I dey run go Minna sharp sharp...........I'm just trying to help ni
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
mrtopeqs:

Oga, I'm not here to down your morale but I go with what she meant, it's unnecessary in this case, this is a social platform and people should be able to get your opinion fast even if you use the thesaurus in every word and you're not understood it's just a waste of effort..........
even hon Patrick is sometimes taken as a joke cos he hardly use his English to communicate, I remember a video about him giving a speech at unilag, most student were just hailing or hyping him cos of his English I don't even think they got the message he was passing through.

to communicate, the one you're passing your message through to must comprehend what you're saying but the moment the receiver dont understand you then I think such communication is lost.

D kain annointing wey fall on u dis afternoon shall be permanent in jesus name..My point exactly..Nt everybody understands what he's saying,I'm sure some peeps no go even read his comment finish..wen dey get half way,dey stop

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Mubis(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
mrtopeqs:

Who talk say im no Comprehend? Instead make u take biro dey jot new words

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.