Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2383637 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Wizardbee: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
now, is the time
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
By dz tym nxt year....
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Wizardbee: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
another one..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Oskidoo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
duke59:
Boombay dis ur stuff is becoming boring abeg stop allow person see better news read undecided
may dem ban the guy sef....the thing done pass normal
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Oskidoo:
may dem ban the guy sef....the thing done pass normal
Amen..Fire!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Titidi(f): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
boombay:
after the reggae play the blues
the blues the blues
make you do as i do
i do, i do
enjoy yourself baby boo
bae boo, bae boo
even your boo get a boo
a boo, a boo
share the gala, share the booze
the booze, the booze
everybody wanna groove
they grove, they groove
as far as e-money dey pay
dey pay, dey pay
skibii o pop champagne oh ah ahgrin
angry
The mods are preparing a ban specially made for you mixed with Khassy's thunder
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Saidoff(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmmmmm I kuku dey watch oooo
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Badosqi(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wizardbee:
wetin nah?
You dunce no be small. Must you quote dat long rubbish to make your point. See the trash you typed at the end of the long rubbish.
I don't even know the one wey stupid pass btw you and bombay.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by fatymore(f): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
crythe list will be out todaythe list will be out todaythe list will be out today
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
MzLarem:
Amen..Fire!
lol
Funny u.how are u 2day?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by boombay(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
[b] after the reggae play the blues the blues the blues make you do as i do i do, i do enjoy yourself baby boo bae boo, bae boo even your boo get a boo a boo, a boo share the gala, share the booze the booze, the booze everybody wanna groove they grove, they groove as far as e-money dey pay dey pay, dey pay skibii o pop champagne oh ah ahgrin

bobo see baddo wey dem dey boo dey boo, dey boo he dey tell amokachi the bull the bull, the bull see money for floor like swimming pool the pool, the pool eh dey gimme wings like redi bull the bull, the bull baby anything you want make i do i do, i do i no be tiger back to my bull my bull, my bull oya now, our master oh e dey gbadun oh if your body touch omoge she go get belle jesu… grin

after the reggae play the blues the blues the blues make you do as i do i do, i do enjoy yourself baby boo bae boo, bae boo even your boo get a boo a boo, a boo share the gala, share the booze the booze, the booze everybody wanna groove they grove, they groove as far as e-money dey pay dey pay, dey pay skibii o pop champagne oh ah ahgrin

ladies call me talk and do i talk, i do cos i no dey for cock and bull the bull, the bull dance for reggae, dance my blues the blues, the blues na turn by turn life dey do dey do, dey do oya my madam dance for me my madam i like how you gbalam i will spray you many dollar eh oya my madam, dance for me my madam i like how you gbalam i spray you many dollar eh grin

after the reggae play the blues the blues the blues make you do as i do i do, i do enjoy yourself baby boo bae boo, bae boo even your boo get a boo a boo, a boo share the gala, share the booze the booze, the booze everybody wanna groove they grove, they groove as far as e-money dey pay dey pay, dey pay skibii o pop champagne oh ah ahgrin

baby say am more than good his good, his good na me dey put am in the mood oh in the mood, in the mood baby come over my place oh my place, my place make you dance the reggae, dance the blues the blues, the blues if you give am to me i go take am…take am i like the way you dey shake am….shake am call me daddy, i go call you mummy oh i like the way you dey take am……take am na only you wey no dey fake am…..fake am i call you mummy just call me daddy oh, daddy because grin

no go think am na dollar we spend no be ****…..ah ah na enjoyment i dey, cos me no come this life to suffer….eh eh enugu girls dem like to do to do, to do as long as you get money to boost to boost, to boost baby your baka big like toolz like toolz, like toolz follow me come and pay your dues your dues, your dues i know that you’re feeling the nigga oh….nigga and na my money, you feeling the knicker oh knicker oh, knicker tinini tanana nita sapala biko nta grin

angry[/b]
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by wheesin(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
MzLarem:
We'll be here..waiting as usual

I know what i am doing...Its after sallah..i can bet my entire faculty on it undecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by boombay(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
see all my haters!!angry
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by boombay(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2015

bobo see baddo wey dem dey boo dey boo, dey boo he dey tell amokachi the bull the bull, the bull see money for floor like swimming pool the pool, the pool eh dey gimme wings like redi bull the bull, the bull baby anything you want make i do i do, i do i no be tiger back to my bull my bull, my bull oya now, our master oh e dey gbadun oh if your body touch omoge she go get belle jesu… grin

ladies call me talk and do i talk, i do cos i no dey for cock and bull the bull, the bull dance for reggae, dance my blues the blues, the blues na turn by turn life dey do dey do, dey do oya my madam dance for me my madam i like how you gbalam i will spray you many dollar eh oya my madam, dance for me my madam i like how you gbalam i spray you many dollar eh grin

baby say am more than good his good, his good na me dey put am in the mood oh in the mood, in the mood baby come over my place oh my place, my place make you dance the reggae, dance the blues the blues, the blues if you give am to me i go take am…take am i like the way you dey shake am….shake am call me daddy, i go call you mummy oh i like the way you dey take am……take am na only you wey no dey fake am…..fake am i call you mummy just call me daddy oh, daddy because grin

no go think am na dollar we spend no be ****…..ah ah na enjoyment i dey, cos me no come this life to suffer….eh eh enugu girls dem like to do to do, to do as long as you get money to boost to boost, to boost baby your baka big like toolz like toolz, like toolz follow me come and pay your dues your dues, your dues i know that you’re feeling the nigga oh….nigga and na my money, you feeling the knicker oh knicker oh, knicker tinini tanana nita sapala biko nta grin

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
duke59:
lol Funny u.how are u 2day?
I'm fine nd u?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
wheesin:

I know what i am doing...Its after sallah..i can bet my entire faculty on it undecided
Alright..I av no probs wit wen d list will be released..All I want is my name 2 be on d list
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by dynamo007(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Just observing undecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
MzLarem:
I'm fine nd u?
me gallant Patiently waiting for d list
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by oluwadanie1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ah just left here for a few weeks and boombay is already doing anyhow. Btw khassy and agent9 long tym o, how una dy?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by boombay(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Titidi:

The mods are preparing a ban specially made for you mixed with Khassy's thunder

seun osewa is my kid bro!!angry
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by boombay(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
IDGAF:
Seems mr Boombay has finally gotten his ban.................Am sure he wud be screaming "Eureka!!!" as this is a victory deserving a trophy.

By the way,no offence bruh............What sort of a moniker for a guy is that "Boombay" sounds so gay to me.................Like a guy with a lady's ass.

I.D.G.A.F?angry
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Wizardbee: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Badosqi:
You dunce no be small. Must you quote dat long rubbish to make your point. See the trash you typed at the end of the long rubbish.
I don't even know the one wey stupid pass btw you and bombay.
And for your little mind you don talk finish right?.....anyway I no get your time
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
holuwamurewa:

Computer science

Your application is good, just keep praying to God.

#Keep in mind that there are many applicants with similar results ooo. This implies that you should continue to watch your application closely
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Khassy & Temmi001 check your inbox, I got a msg from MTN

Deadline is 20th faa
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Titidi(f): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
boombay:

seun osewa is my kid bro!!angry
Oh, I knew you were related but I thought he was your son
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
rkarang:
Khassy & Temmi001 check your inbox, I got a msg from MTN

Deadline is 20th faa
WHATS THE CONTENT OF THE MAIL PLS. Having some issues with my mail
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
wheesin:

angry angry IT IS WaR you Want it is WAR YOU GET..ITS ON BRO..BLOOD FOR BLOOD..SWEAT FOR SWEAT..TEAR FOR TEAR...FTC FOR FTC.. PAGE 500 WILL BE OUR EXTREME POINT...PEOPLE MIGHT DIE FOR THIS CAUSE BUT I DNT CARE angry angry angry

bring on your A game dawg angryangry... the battle line just got drawn.. angryangryangry

birch ass niggaz keep off or get trampled on angryangryangry
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Wizardbee: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
khassy:

bring on your A game dawg angryangry... the battle line just got drawn.. angryangryangry

birch ass niggaz keep off or get trampled on angryangryangry
Noted
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yungmilio2:

lol - what of green? grin
l
no lele
any colour wey go fit u , we go get am
just call or whatsapp d num above
green!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway I ho hala you .. I fit gatecrash your salla if I d house den
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Wizardbee: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
let me see if I could get another one
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
haywhy911:
Khassy and yungmilio2,come and settle one argument here. One boy tell me say crediting math no necessary 4 all courses. According to him,peopl cn get courses like english language widout crediting math. I could hav blivd o buh he now went as far as saying one can get sum courses in faculty of life sciences with a PASS(D7) in math. Abeg cum settle d argument coz i c 'minimum of credit' 4 unilorin website

hell be admitted but not cleared thus he'll be sent back home

u get now abi .. ur o'level isn't really considered in giving admission .. na during clearance you go hear am
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Wizardbee: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
khassy:

hell be admitted but not cleared thus he'll be sent back home

u get now abi .. ur o'level isn't really considered in giving admission .. na during clearance you go hear am
MAY GOD HELP PERSON O O O O O

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.