Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,769 members, 7,865,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2406357 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
DrHesjay:
Well, lemme say she didn't do anything..
maybe m d one doing something.. v bn observing n following.. lols..
Yea.. Seyi KP is a bro.. why?
He's also a very cool bro.I guess we both are mutual friends of the aforesaid erudite scholar.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
DrHesjay:
Aspirants should be careful of those they deal with especially though the internet..
If anybody sends u message first and tells u he is a student t of the school and he wants to offer help in anyway, u should run.
If at all anybody will help u..u will be the one to ask them for help...
Do jot let anybody deceive u by telling you they will hack the CBT or they will upgrade your scores or something..
scammers are hungry lions..

btw, this thread is for aspirants..
I really think stallites should try to reduce the discussions... We shouldn't bore aspirants with our own issues...
Most aspirants will not want to talk..
and that will mean killing the purpose of the thread.
I dnt know how u guys will see it.. but that's what's on my mind sha..
abi wetin una think guys?
A well said statement from my doc..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
sweet7oyin:
I hope u (aspirants) have connections ..... cause truly truly I say to you without connection u would not enter uniilorin
No sir/madam,as earlier alluded to,this is only a fallacy of hasty generalisation.As a case study,viz-a-viz the overhyped connection,I had not, yet I'm somewhere around ELT as I type. Let's try to togetherly boost the ego of those without the overhyped favour of connection or those who fortunately or otherwise found themselves outside the circle of nepotism and favoritism.
Yet,I'ld from my infinitesimally negligible experience,advise our esteemed and lovely aspirants,to read well for their exams,pray to the cosmic orders and avail themselves One,two,three,four if not Five opportunities of connection,if you can!But,if you can't,my loving bro/sis,write your exams,get yourself a video-game or a novel,sit back and await the best!you wouldn't kill yourself you know
The after-effects of admissions are of a greater magnitude than admission itself..
Let's calm down and await the best..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by mkbadeniyi(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IamAyokunle: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Temmi001:
No sir/madam,as earlier alluded to,this is only a fallacy of hasty generalisation.As a case study,viz-a-viz the overhyped connection,I had not, yet I'm somewhere around ELT as I type. Let's try to togetherly boost the ego of those without the overhyped favour of connection or those who fortunately or otherwise found themselves outside the circle of nepotism and favoritism.
Yet,I'ld from my infinitesimally negligible experience,advise our esteemed and lovely aspirants,to read well for their exams,pray to the cosmic orders and avail themselves One,two,three,four if not Five opportunities of connection,if you can!But,if you can't,my loving bro/sis,write your exams,get yourself a video-game or a novel,sit back and await the best!you wouldn't kill yourself you know
The after-effects of admissions are of a greater magnitude than admission itself..

dont mind that guy. He is neither an aspirant nor a student. He is 1 of those I argued with on 1 Oau thread like that b4 NL ban my initial account.

to the aspirants, not every student of Unilorin got their admission thru connection, though some got it through it. Dont
lose hope. All the best!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dear my sensible reader wink

Many got admission on merit even though they know people...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Few weeks ago, I went back to one of those that I submitted my app to and the man said "you had already worked hard, God crowned your effort, so let's just thank God".

A lot of stuffs in sch... I stayed in the hostel and I know a lot of stuffs... So let no one preach to me, I certainly don't need em.

You and I know the truth!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BoiGrammz: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
IDGAF:

Youngchop on the beat...............

Always knew u had a thing 4 music.Saw ur lines ytday.Gr8 lines dawg! But it's one thing 2 write gr8 lines,another 2 gat gr8 delivery skill.Wsh I cud hear a demo or somthing

By the way,am a producer nd hiphop is what I breathe daily
bro.. I can deliver well a on a damn mic!! I soak the mic with the flows Bleep a baptism cool bro I wan learn production o.. How we go do na?? U go teach me??

@donabydeco na for offa I dey record o.. But no worry sha.. We go bang Ilorin wella..

And to the general public.. If you know that homo mumulis called khassy , warn am o before thunder fire the goat grin na for where u see me for walkway?? Me?? Tfu again

For those that didn't get the studio freestyle I did with ma dawgs.. Here is the link www.picosong.com/LGme angry grin cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by sweet7oyin(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Temmi001:
of course read well but pls get connection if u don't have........ especially those aspiring for medicine
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
BoiGrammz:
bro.. I can deliver well a on a damn mic!! I soak the mic with the flows Bleep a baptism cool bro I wan learn production o.. How we go do na?? U go teach me??

@donabydeco na for offa I dey record o.. But no worry sha.. We go bang Ilorin wella..

And to the general public.. If you know that homo mumulis called khassy , warn am o before thunder fire the goat grin na for where u see me for walkway?? Me?? Tfu again

For those that didn't get the studio freestyle I did with ma dawgs.. Here is the link www.picosong.com/LGme angry grin cheesy

**rushes to Tuale for BaBa|| raises leg and hand|| Se kowale oo**

I rap too! I love rapping smiley Any collaboration I'll be very much delighted to have at least one cheesygrin

I'm a Nigga
They call me Eb....ola
And I'ma hustler just like a wrestler
Struggle to be popular cheesy grin
Jack to be scholar cheesygrin

Ya need moreundecided Holla at your G
E to the B is ya G|| Haha!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Kunzu(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
khassy:

everybody get Wetin d worry am sha
na true talk my brother
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Kunzu(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
khassy:

everybody get Wetin d worry am sha
na true talk my brother
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BoiGrammz: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
rkarang:

**rushes to Tuale for BaBa|| raises leg and hand|| Se kowale oo**

I rap too! I love rapping smiley Any collaboration I'll be very much delighted to have at least one cheesygrin

I'm a Nigga
They call me Eb....ola
And I'ma hustler just like a wrestler
Struggle to be popular cheesy grin
Jack to be scholar cheesygrin

Ya need moreundecided Holla at your G
E to the B is ya G|| Haha!
no worry oga mi.. We go cook jamz when we resume grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
BoiGrammz:
no worry oga mi.. We go cook jamz when we resume grin

But you go don de Oke Oyi now? Abi you no cross Dam reach there ni cheesygringrincheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Kunzu(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
khassy:

you no sabi Wetin those gals for oke odo junction...that one wey be 3for 50#

oya begin form ajebor now

CHEW SHUGACANE

u no chop fufu reach me, for Oke_odo, I get my seller wey dey bring am come house for me,not to talk of dat woman wey dey opposite dat Jalala Skul wey dey sell fufu. Fufu na past tense for now oooo,
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
coolTwale to d rappers in d house cool

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IQDONABLE(m): 12:30am On Jul 16, 2015
I'm seeing thing.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BoiGrammz: 4:37am On Jul 16, 2015
rkarang:

But you go don de Oke Oyi now? Abi you no cross Dam reach there ni cheesygringrincheesy
grin angry yes sir lipsrsealed
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Kazil1(m): 6:32am On Jul 16, 2015
My jamb score s 179 i don't know if i can stil collect uni illorin form
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Tushkid74(m): 6:35am On Jul 16, 2015
DrHesjay:
I finished exams since first week if may..even before anyone here started...
Please how many students are usually admitted to study nursing?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 6:56am On Jul 16, 2015
Kazil1:
If Unilorin decides to set the c-o @170 odds, No problemo
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2015
Kunzu:

u no chop fufu reach me, for Oke_odo, I get my seller wey dey bring am come house for me,not to talk of dat woman wey dey opposite dat Jalala Skul wey dey sell fufu. Fufu na past tense for now oooo,

blawd of gawd
dafuq man you be fufufu ni.. this your grade for fufu na FF you go d get ooo for school ooo
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2015
BoiGrammz:

And to the general public.. If you know that homo mumulis called boigrammz , warn am o before thunder fire the goat grin na for where u see me for walkway?? Me?? Tfu again

see how person go jus d curse himself. who I d always see for Block3 walkway?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2015
BoiGrammz:
grin angry yes sir lipsrsealed

see why I say you no sabi book

common dam you no fit cross go Oke oyi you d find scholar... scholar koh ... scholastical ni

baba I go need that your blue jean if you come pack your load d go yua papa house abeg
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2015
BoiGrammz:

And to the general public.. If you know that homo mumulis called boigrammz , warn am o before thunder fire the goat grin na for where u see me for walkway?? Me?? Tfu again

see how person go jus d curse himself. who I d always see for Block3 walkway
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Kazil1:

kwara poly this way --------------->
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2015
I just hope d cutoff mark is @least 180 or 190embarassed cry undecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Kunzu(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2015
khassy:

blawd of gawd
dafuq man you be fufufu ni.. this your grade for fufu na FF you go d get ooo for school ooo

I ave stopped eaten Fufu since last semester sha,

Just want to remind d ASPIRANTS not to lose focus, prepare very well and pray to God.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2015
khassy:

kwara poly this way --------------->
haba khassy.... Kp bawo?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2015
duke59:
I just hope d cutoff mark is @least 180 or 190embarassed cry undecided
Sure... 180 sure baje
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Kunzu(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Reading, praying are things needed mostly to enter BBF, forget abt connections my people, involve urself more in studying and pray for d Grace of God, with dat u gonna be a Proud student of Unilorin. Wishing u guys best of Luck.

Bonjour _____d way all dose French people greets in d morning
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2015
Kunzu:
Reading, praying are things needed mostly to enter BBF, forget abt connections my people, involve urself more in studying and pray for d Grace of God, with dat u gonna be a Proud student of Unilorin. Wishing u guys best of Luck.

Bonjour _____d way all dose French people greets in d morning
hmm--- The power of connection...

mah no deceive u sneh-- Connection works here in Unilorin sneh... and other things work along...

With God , all things are possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.