Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2396767 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2015
MzLarem:
They aff use it 2 do u

undecided shocked

modified:

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2015
Keyana:
LOL..married kwa!? I'm not a scholar..yet (we shall get there).

And I think you are being mistaken here. I never lamented about the course I was given, I in fact chose ICS during my UTME registeration.

And yes, i'm finding it pretty interesting. #SeeYouSoon #Cheers
Chai! D way wey wuna dey mek dis ICS sound eh... Like sey na Ice Cream Sandwich. That's interesting.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2015
Jerryspan:
lols.I tnk say u call am village man one time like dt.abi na cotonou him go? Preparn small small jarey.prayn for u guys,so u'll come join us as soon as possible
international Village man nw nd we're surely joining u soon so dat d squad can be complete
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by LEGITLAYO: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2015
Heyy guys howdy...
I'm so sorry for not being active lately.
Gideong brother I see you. And I pray for you everyday.
DharmyYinks wink.
Mzlarem prospective coursemate( IDGAF doesn't know what's coming for him *evil grin*)
Nobodyy God will crown our efforts.
Khassy dm me for steps. cheesy.
Wheesin, I no see you for instagram again.
Erm duke59 your own Don dey package.
Sveen the eloquent beast of cartage grin.

Y'all should just put your mind off the list for nau, I'm sure God saves the best for last.

Matthew80 I see your work on here Bro.
GOD BLESS YOU MAN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2015
GideonG:

Sounds like goodnews
Boss, I went through your profile yesternight, and I must say sir, you're a motivation and a source of hope. You've been through a lot, yet you're still calm and aiming higher. Who knows? Am I even sure I could withstand half of what you've withstood? I pray for a kind of perseverance better than yours. Despite all you've achieve, your humility here is what baffles me. Yet some peeps would think all aspirants are actually ''kids''. Smh. If you still have that mentality, please go through GideonG's profile. I read your topic on your programming experiences and I was really wowed! That of programmers and their location also got me mad! Mhen, people are good! See the list of languages some peeps have learnt na. The likes of you, Dht.ml18 and se.un of nairaland. You guys are really my nairaland programming mentors. Sir, I bet you would be an intimidation to most of your course mates when you get to school. Those lecturers gaan would want to start beefing you since it's obvious you know the practical than some of them. Seriously, CSC Would really be a walk in the park for you. All you just need now is a lil of maths and physics to bag that first class (neglecting all saddist resistances). Sir yungmilio2, hope I'm right sha? I had this guy like you, quite older than I am, he also graduated from CSC Last year with a first class. His surname is Gidado. Ooh my God, he's so good in this thing called programming, he's an hardware guru, to crown it all, he's a Maths and physics scholar. Seriously, sir GideonG, I doff my hat. Why is there no female on Forbes list biko? Haba! All these tech Entrepreneurs are male, it's not appealing at all. Larry Ellison, Michael Dell, Evan spiegel, joan Khoum, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill gates, Late steve Jobs, Acton Brian, Sergey Brin, Larry page, are all male. . .why? Why?? Why?? What happened to the female gender?

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2015
mrtopeqs:

brother, leave the guy jare, maybe he dey build him confidence, but thats an awkward way of doing so, I tire for the guy matter oh.
I'll say he's jst joking ooo nd funny enuf,he fit no even sabi to talk 2 gal like dis in reality

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Heyy guys howdy...
DharmyYinks wink.
Mzlarem prospective coursemate( IDGAF doesn't know what's coming for him *evil grin*)

Y'all should just put your mind off the list for nau, I'm sure God saves the best for last.

GOD BLESS YOU MAN.

since you no sabi me, I no go quote you.

shocked I just did grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Jerryspan:
Sir doubleG,how art thou?
Double G is still keeping it real, like Dr Dre's "Still Dre". Oshey!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Jerryspan:
Sir doubleG,how art thou?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2015
MzLarem:
when I get my alert,I'll consider WW3.
ma, I've dropped another long post. Lol. gringrin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2015
debrahphiLz:

hahaha.. I'm flattered. If only I didn't exhaust my blushing abilities.. ^^
WORD
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 13, 2015
Keyana:
choose4me, i'm also gon be seeing concerning that ^^
Morning.
Anytime Ma'am!
Morning.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Jerryspan(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2015
MzLarem:
international Village man nw nd we're surely joining u soon so dat d squad can be complete
lols.I'll report u to him....na u go be d commander of d squad
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2015
Temmi001:
Boss, I went through your profile yesternight, and I must say sir, you're a motivation and a source of hope. You've been through a lot, yet you're still calm and aiming higher. Who knows? Am I even sure I could withstand half of what you've withstood? I pray for a kind of perseverance better than yours. Despite all you've achieve, your humility here is what baffles me. Yet some peeps would think all aspirants are actually ''kids''. Smh. If you still have that mentality, please go through GideonG's profile. I read your topic on your programming experiences and I was really wowed! That of programmers and their location also got me mad! Mhen, people are good! See the list of languages some peeps have learnt na. The likes of you, Dht.ml18 and se.un of nairaland. You guys are really my nairaland programming mentors. Sir, I bet you would be an intimidation to most of your course mates when you get to school. Those lecturers gaan would want to start beefing you since it's obvious you know the practical than some of them. Seriously, CSC Would really be a walk in the park for you. All you just need now is a lil of maths and physics to bag that first class (neglecting all saddist resistances). Sir yungmilio2, hope I'm right sha? I had this guy like you, quite older than I am, he also graduated from CSC Last year with a first class. His surname is Gidado. Ooh my God, he's so good in this thing called programming, he's an hardware guru, to crown it all, he's a Maths and physics scholar. Seriously, sir GideonG, I doff my hat. Why is there no female on Forbes list biko? Haba! All these tech Entrepreneurs are male, it's not appealing at all. Larry Ellison, Michael Dell, Evan spiegel, joan Khoum, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill gates, Late steve Jobs, Acton Brian, Sergey Brin, Larry page, are all male. . .why? Why?? Why?? What happened to the female gender?
Some pple av d talent of being a writer bt they won't jst see it.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by LEGITLAYO: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2015
mrtopeqs:

since you no sabi me, I no go quote you.

shocked I just did grin
lol my bad man.....

How's futmx? grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Heyy guys howdy...
DharmyYinks wink.

GOD BLESS YOU MAN.

Thanks for the prayers bro, God go make you bigger.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Jerryspan(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2015
GideonG:
lols.waiting for ur goodnews sire
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2015
Jerryspan:
lols.I'll report u to him....na u go be d commander of d squad
report now..he knws d kind of daughter-in-law he has.
Nd,I don't mind being d commander only if u guys will pay me
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Heyy guys howdy...
DharmyYinks wink.

GOD BLESS YOU MAN.

Lmaoo..Thanks bro
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2015
MzLarem:
Some pple av d talent of being a writer bt they won't jst see it.
lol. I Write essays. Besides I'm more of this TECH. Personality. Unless of course, I'ld be writing on technological advancements; I don't think I can go into writing novels and all that. I'm always pretty lazy to begin it. I do some poetry works when I'm less busy. I write alot, but for leisure, not really interested in it going public.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2015
LEGITLAYO you are appreciated

This one everybody is at least involved with another person
I don't even know what to post now... lipsrsealed
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2015
Temmi001:
lol. I Write essays. Besides I'm more of this TECH. Personality. Unless of course, I'ld be writing on technological advancements; I don't think I can go into writing novels and all that. I'm always pretty lazy to begin it. I do some poetry works when I'm less busy. I write alot, but for leisure, not really interested in it going public.
sorry sis,since I knw now..its going public! Its by fire or by force,u must write even if its on technological advancements..I can't watch nd let this talent go 2 waste..u're good in writing,I'm good in persuading even if its with cane..

Seems its starting 2 rub off on me sef. Issalie,lemme stop here.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2015
NOBODYY:
LEGITLAYO you are appreciated

This one everybody is at least involved with another person
I don't even know what to post now... lipsrsealed
Ehya..post recharge pins..etisalat! Pple will quote u fast fast
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Jerryspan(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2015
MzLarem:
report now..he knws d kind of daughter-in-law he has.
Nd,I don't mind being d commander only if u guys will pay me
lolsss.#375 per operation.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2015
Temmi001:

Sorry to barge in cheesy

Just wanna know if you know about IoT.. I asked based on the techy personality and flare for writing about tech advancement.. So any idea on IoT?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Keyana(f): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2015
GideonG:

Chai! D way wey wuna dey mek dis ICS sound eh... Like sey na Ice Cream Sandwich. That's interesting.
Na so na. #ProudlyICS #ProudlyCIS #TeamBrownTag
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Rocice(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Pls i avnt bin able to pay ma acceptance fee (Sorry, payment for acceptance will soon be available)
Is diz a general problem
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2015
Jerryspan:
lolsss.#375 per operation.
bro..open ur eyes,dis is 2015..we speak in thousands. Add three zeros to it
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2015
Goodmorning guys grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Heyy guys howdy...
DharmyYinks wink.

GOD BLESS YOU MAN.

maximum respect ma nigga
Thnkz for ur prayers
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Jerryspan and mzlarem is me dat is a village man abi undecided
Isokay
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2015
duke59:
Jerryspan and mzlarem is me dat is a village man abi undecided
Isokay
Lol..u get jazz..since all dis days,u were nt online,its wen we were nw talking abt u dat u came..Good morning sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.